Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > General Character Discussions

Notices

General Character Discussions Discussions about the characters in *general*, or groups of characters, belong here. Please place discussions about *single* specific characters in their appropriate category.

Old 04-23-2007, 09:38 PM   #1
Voxxyn
Banned

I'd give Mac a birthday party that wouldn't be ruined by Bloo, and hang out with him to give him the opportunity to, at the very least, be with someone who will try to be a genuine, constant friend for him.

Everyone else has already mentioned the best ideas for Frankie, so I'd just give her a hug and let her know that there are people who are genuinely appreciative of her.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 10:07 PM   #2
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

I'd probably give Wilt this Charles Barkley autographed basketball I got in my closet, and for Bloo, I'd buy him one of those pink flamingo birds that keeps drinking the water heh, somehow I think he'd get a big kick out of that.

Mac I would probably give him a game boy or something else to occupy his time so he's not always being dragged along and down by Bloo's crazy antics. Eduardo, the only thing I could think of was maybe a nerf baseball bat or nerf ball or something.

Something about him screams nerf to me. Frankie's already gotten plenty of gifts so a few more won't hurt her ^^. I'd give her a rumba, those weird disc shaped automatic cleaning robots to make her job just a tad bit easier to work with.

I'd still do the day spa idea, but I'd also follow it up with a relaxing hot tub, a dinner at a fine restaurant, and most importantly, a hug and a kiss, basically it's my way of saying "thanks for everything".
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 05:10 AM   #3
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow View Post
Frankie's already gotten plenty of gifts so a few more won't hurt her ^^. I'd give her a rumba, those weird disc shaped automatic cleaning robots to make her job just a tad bit easier to work with.

Heh, that's a nice a nice gesture and all, and hopefully it won't turn out like this
piece of fan fiction I penned months ago.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 02:03 PM   #4
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Well my mom uses those rumba things and I personally think there stupid looking tinker toys that take way too long to get the floors clean. But, as I've seen they actually do a good job of cleaning up and I KNOW Frankie would use it.

She does a fine job at Foster's but a little extra help I think would be very useful to her. Plus, it could also keep Bloo occupied in the meantime. I could so see him riding a rumba around Foster's like it was a skateboard or surfboard or something.

And Frankie would probably have to yank him off of it .
Old 06-18-2007, 10:07 AM   #5
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

I know exactly what I'd give Bloo, it'd be the PERFECT gift for him!

It's something he enjoys, it's something that's lazy, and it's something he would probably think is the greatest thing ever...

An automatic self bouncing paddle ball!
Old 08-07-2007, 09:58 PM   #6
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Bump!

Hmm, this may take some thinking. Let's pretend I'm a kagillionaire.

I already know what I'd get Frankie. A year's worth of maid service so Herriman can order someone else around for once, back stage passes to her favorite bands, and an all expenses paid vacation to Europe.

For that little blue goof named Blooregard, a gift card for an all-you-can-eat buffet where he can gorge himself within an inch of his life without hurting anyone else, his very own scribble so he can be "mean" to someone without hurting anyone's feelings, and a computer so he'll never be boooooorrrreeeeddd again.

For dear Mac, season passes to the Ice Charades, the WWE, and Monster Trucks, a million dollars for him to invest as he sees fit (he's smart, I trust him with it), and an all expenses paid vacation to Europe with his best buddy Bloo.

For our favorite nice guy Wilt, a paid for facial reconstruction including a new eye (if he'll want it), a photo shoot with a classy photographer in which his head and great smile will be in EVERY shot, and an all expenses paid vacation to Europe.

For the "Pollo Torro" Ed, a pet puppy, a lifelong supply of insect repellant, and an all expenses paid vacation to Europe, including his own private plane to make room for all his beanie baggies.

Coco cococo Coco, cococo co coco cococo coco. Co, coco co cocococo co coco. Cocococo co coco coco. Coco co. *Translation- a variety of floor lamps, a membership to a ladies book club (for the friendships and culture), and an all expenses paid vacation to Europe.

For old fashioned Mr. H, a lifetime supply of carrots, a membership to a fitness club (he really needs to get more exercise!)(especially if he eats all those carrots!), and an all expenses paid vacation to Colonial Williamsburg.

For little ol' Madame F., a lifetime supply of non-altered pudding, a jet pack, and an all expenses paid vacation to visit the Zambini Tribe (No, NOT Europe!)

And for Goo, two years paid tuition to a finishing school, and for Cheese, a tutor for Louise so she'll become more educated and give him more attention.

And.................that's it.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 11:28 PM   #7
ptps
At Home

Best Friends Forever  

I'd totally buy Wilt his own darned BED. XD He's been sleeping on the floor for way too long.

Bloo - a paddleball
Mac - miniature racecar figurines
Coco - Um... some form of accessories? She is a girl after all.
Ed - Beanie Baggy
Frankie: Spa treatment voucher
Madame Foster: Some weird ancient tiki sculpture or something, she likes weird stuff
Herriman: Carrots. XD
ptps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 08:05 PM   #8
Mayor Adam West
At Home
Oh yes, I'm a man who loves his taffy  

Send a message via AIM to Mayor Adam West Send a message via MSN to Mayor Adam West Send a message via Yahoo to Mayor Adam West

I'd give Berry a Bloo plushie, so she can always have Bloo regardless, a talking one....as well as a Mac plushie, so that she can beat it up
Mayor Adam West is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 08:28 PM   #9
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayor Adam West View Post
I'd give Berry a Bloo plushie, so she can always have Bloo regardless, a talking one....as well as a Mac plushie, so that she can beat it up
Berry beating up on a Mac dummy, now there is a piece of fan art just waiting to be drawn....if it hasn't been done already.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 08:36 PM   #10
Mayor Adam West
At Home
Oh yes, I'm a man who loves his taffy  

Send a message via AIM to Mayor Adam West Send a message via MSN to Mayor Adam West Send a message via Yahoo to Mayor Adam West

Hehe, yup, if she can't seem to beat up the real thing, then a Mac doll is the next best thing for her
Mayor Adam West is offline   Reply With Quote