Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 06-12-2008, 10:28 PM   #11
bloonuggets
Take a bow, Bloo. You deserve it.

FHfIF: 8/11/04 - 5/3/09  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie_4_Prez View Post
"I've noticed a new show on the CN lineup that's aiding in the bumping-off of Foster's, Skunk-Fu. Talk about a real stinker!"
And now, we've been pun-ished.

Alas and alack, Friday, July 4th is coming but without the Red, White And BLOO Marathon. (I put "White" in gray because the color will not show on the board backgrounds ever since the themes went down.) instead, it'll be 90% Chowder.

Thank you Craig for the ride. We all will miss you.

Last edited by bloonuggets; 06-21-2008 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Checked Zap2It.com today (6/21)
bloonuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 01:31 PM   #12
CrazyPhil
Settling In

Ride 'em cowboy.  

Oh, yeah, I forgot all about that! Thanks for remembering.
Eduardo: "I like voting."

HIM-Best.Band.Ever.
CrazyPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 04:29 PM   #13
mikeb5107355
Newly Abandoned

foster's home is coming to an end and it pretty much sucks madd hard and craig mccracken can eat it. idk bout you but this is one of the best shows on tv and this guy needs to realize when a good thing has happened, and not end an amazingly fantastic show!!!
mikeb5107355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 05:01 PM   #14
Xroc88
At Home

Agreed.

But CN are making him stop because of there 64 ep limit crap or w/e.
Xroc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 05:54 PM   #15
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb5107355 View Post
foster's home is coming to an end and it pretty much sucks madd hard and craig mccracken can eat it. idk bout you but this is one of the best shows on tv and this guy needs to realize when a good thing has happened, and not end an amazingly fantastic show!!!
Excuse me but that was one of the rudest, most uncalled-for statements I've seen on this Forum in a long time. Foster's is ending because of Cartoon Network's 78 episode limit rule, not because Craig got tired of it or anything of the sort. Yes, it is one of the best shows on TV and we will all miss it, but we should be thanking Craig for giving us such a wonderful gift, not hurling insults at him or blaming him for things that are out of his control. Who the hell do you think you are? You offend me, little man, and you offend this Forum and indeed this entire fandom with your words. You should be ashamed of yourself.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 06-13-2008 at 05:55 PM.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 06:05 PM   #16
Shelltoon
A Caring Individual

So sweet...  

Quote:
Mr. McCracken does not owe you anything. If you honestly loved this show, you'd be THANKING him for creating one of the greatest cartoons this decade, especially considering we're in a bit of a dark age of cartoons right now. CN shows usually last four seasons, sometimes they end early because ratings are terrible. Foster's has been so memorable, and such a hit that CN let Craig and co. make it to the coveted 6 season limit. Instead of saying goodbye to the show, let's thank Craig, Lauren, Cartoon Network, and everyone else responsible for the show for giving us memories to cherish.

Mike, you disappoint me...
Old 06-13-2008, 06:07 PM   #17
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Quote:
That's quite an ignorant statement, sir. McCracken has nothing to do with Foster's ending; it's a Cartoon Network deal. Usually after 78 shows, a series ceases production. Even if it was his choice, I wouldn't go and blast him. He created the series, and there's no need to throw personal attacks towards him. Wise up.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 06:48 PM   #18
Imaginary Light
Princess of Zingapore, Wisconsin

Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light

Quote:

Not cool. Seriously not cool. I just want to know, who do you think you are making statements like that? Seriously.
Old 06-13-2008, 07:13 PM   #19
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Wow you just broke the second rule on this forum:

Quote:
Originally Posted by da rulez
Respect your fellow board members. Harassment of any kind will not be tolerated. Flaming (such as namecalling and defaming of one's character) is not allowed on the boards. Period.
Because in case you forgot, Craig is one of your fellow board members. :/ Pretty weak, man.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 01:22 AM   #20
Xroc88
At Home

I don't understand why you guys are getting upset, ive heard worse believe me, plus he is a n00b, ignore him.
Xroc88 is offline   Reply With Quote