Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Other Entertainment

Notices

Other Entertainment Discuss other television programs as well as movies, music, books, comic books, games, etc.

Old 01-22-2016, 01:19 PM   #1
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky
Default I Am Undertale Trash

Undertale is a game that came out late last year, you might have heard of it. There's basically fan art of it all over the internet. I admit I haven't played much of it myself (I am a terrible gamer) but I've watched all kinds of playthrough videos and I'm a big fan. I even have a Muffet cosplay. I've worn it to two conventions so far.

Any other Undertale fans on Never Forgotten?
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 04:30 PM   #2
Mulch
Blegh

DOO KDLO PXOFK  

Yep! I bought it around Halloween last year, got as far as Snowdin, and declared it to be a magical experience that shouldn't be wasted on my stressful college months, so uh, yeah, I'll get back to you when I actually finish it during the "vacation" portion of my summer, I guess.

One thing to note:
Spoiler Below
I may have kinda sorta accidentally killed Toriel because I wasn't entirely sure about the in-story ramifications of the combat system
and I decided to just embrace the consequences and complete this particular timeline before going back and doing the Pacifist route. In fact, I'm thinking of goin' all darkest timeline and trying the Genocide Route after my current not-quite-pacifist playthrough, then doing the Pacifist Route. Saving the best for last, pretty much.

So, for those in the know, sans (heh heh) spoilers: Good plan? Terrible plan? Irrelevant question because the game's deconstruction of branching paths is the point?

Also I'm pretty sure Toriel's leitmotif is the first-ever ten-second loop to immediately convince me to buy an entire video game soundtrack. Looooove the atmosphere and storytelling! Barely even got my foot out the door and it's already one of my all-time favorite games! Praise! Commend! Gush!
Old 01-23-2016, 06:00 PM   #3
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Re your spoiler, lots of people have told me they did the same thing.

All I know is if you want the true pacifist ending after having played the game any other way (including neutral) you have to alter the game files, or do a reinstall including removing some hidden files, else Sans and Flowey will know What You Did Last Summer, so to speak. I'm sure googling will get you directions on how to do that. I'm going for true pacifist on my first (possibly only) go.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 11:44 AM   #4
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

I am also very into Undertale and have my own Youtube channel where I do Undertale dubs. Almost at 600 subscribers.