Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 05-04-2008, 04:30 PM   #381
Mr_Bloo_Veins
At Home

YOU CAN'T TAKE THE MIKE AND IKES FROM OUR VENDING MACHINES  

Send a message via AIM to Mr_Bloo_Veins Send a message via Skype™ to Mr_Bloo_Veins

Oh wow I actually had a Foster's related dream last night.

I was sitting in the basement, fishing through the DVDs that were on the shelf next to the TV, when I found what appeared to be a DVD of some award show from 2 years ago. I popped it into my Xbox 360 (yeah, I use my 360 as a DVD player) and well:

Remember when Bart Simpson opened up for the American Music Awards? Instead of actually going through the trouble of animating him and placing him onto the stage, they actually dressed up Nancy Cartwright in a Bart Simpson costume and took it from there. This was kind of the same deal, except instead of Bart, it was Bloo, and Keith Ferguson was the one wearing the costume.

So the show's just getting started when all of a sudden my 360 shuts off unexpectedly. I turned it back on only to recieve the dreaded RED RING OF DEATH. OH GOD NO.

Fast-forward to a couple minutes later. I'm on YouTube, looking up footage from said award show on YouTube. I manage to find one video of Bloo impersonating Strong Bad of Homestar Runner fame.

I don't remember what I ate last night, but whatever it was, it probably had something to do with this.
Mr_Bloo_Veins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 09:14 AM   #382
Prutnick
Newly Abandoned
We must perform a quirkafleeg!  

Well, about a week ago I had a pretty weird dream, not really about the Fosters, but somehow related.

Ok. It was a dense European forest, and I was leading 3 knights through it. Out of a sudden, I head a loud scream. One of the knights informed me it was Richard, king of the Britain, with his army, following us. We stared to walk faster, but, again out of nowhere, appeared Mr. Hareman and yelled at us. As a result of this, the knights ran away, and I continued to walk alone. After some time, I reached a pond, where I met 2 warriors, who also informed me about Richards army. I started to run and, after a while, reached a hill. I ran down from it. And that's when I woke up.

Seriously, I think I have some serious problem with my mind.
Prutnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 10:32 AM   #383
CagedWings67
Newly Abandoned

Location: In a very cozy box with high-speed internet connections.
Send a message via AIM to CagedWings67

I had a dream about two nights ago that scared the crap out of me. My best friends and I went to this convention place where you could meet every character in the show. What was really weird was that ALL of my best friends were in it. I can’t quite remember what their specific roles were, but I clearly remember my friend Victoria ran over to a friend that I couldn’t remember was, but there was this really long line. I went with her, because she’s really clumsy, and I didn’t want her to do something stupid. Victoria leaned on a random picket fence, whining because she was bored. Out of nowhere, Mr. Herriman came, yelled at her not to lean on the fence, and lectured her about why it’s bad to lean on fences. She got so freaked out by him that she fell through the fence and Mr. H. made her re-build it. That’s all I can remember, really. That’s what I get for watching Foster’s episodes on my iPod before bed. And yes, Victoria got what she deserved, lol.

And Prutnick, your not alone dude. I have serious problems with my mind as well, but it may be due to the fact that I have weird friends, which made my dream even more bizarre than they usually are.
Old 05-19-2008, 02:46 PM   #384
Mac-a-lacka
Equus Reptilicus

Lance Armstrong, eat your heart out.  

I remember a forum related dream I had a couple days after I joined.

I got banned because of something someone else had done.
I was never allowed back and that person who framed me never got punished.

Mac-a-lacka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 08:00 AM   #385
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

I had a really funny Foster's dream last night that still had me sniggering when I woke up, which is no mean feat, considering I had to get up early for a doctor's appointment to have blood work done, something I seldom look forward to. In the dream, Wilt and Frankie were at a supermarket, with a buggy-load of groceries, waiting in the check-out line in front of some guy who was constantly, and loudly, complaining about inflation and prices to no one in particular.

Guy: "Man, can you BELIEVE how much stuff costs nowadays? I mean, a jar of COFFEE is eight bucks! EIGHT BUCKS! Just look at this, man...five bucks just for a double roll of paper towel! I can remember when paper towel was just a buck a roll! I mean, what are we supposed to clean up with when the kid knocks over his Kool-Aid all over the table, huh? As if the darned Kool-Aid was free, man, I tell ya...! And gas...don't EVEN get me started on gas prices! And just think, after I leave THIS place, I gotta go shopping for a new suit to wear to my wife's cousin's sister's daughter's wedding! THAT'S gonna cost me an arm and a leg, you can bet on THAT!

You can see Frankie's expression, that she's getting increasingly annoyed with the guy, and the line isn't moving, either. She looks at her watch and rolls her eyes as he keeps on...

Wilt, to Guy(wearing that Randall Boggs grin of his): "Yeah, I know just what you mean about clothes costing an arm and a leg, believe me! But if you're shopping for a new suit, you oughta try Jone's Mens Shop over on Broad Avenue; they're having a 1/2-price sale(waggles stump of left arm)!"

The guy looks at Wilt's stubby arm, with an increasingly horrified expression, then says, "Uh...thanks...for that...piece of advice...I'll...you know, keep that in mind!" and he hastily backs out of the line with his buggy, presumably to go find another line that doesn't have Wilt in it, still glancing back over his shoulder at Wilt, who still has that wicked grin plastered all over his face, while Frankie struggles not to bust out in a fit of laughter, then, without saying a word, she and Wilt "high-five" each other, and a few of the by-standers in the store check-out line start clapping, obviously glad to be rid of the loud guy!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 08:05 AM   #386
Mac-a-lacka
Equus Reptilicus

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
I had a really funny Foster's dream last night that still had me sniggering when I woke up, which is no mean feat, considering I had to get up early for a doctor's appointment to have blood work done, something I seldom look forward to. In the dream, Wilt and Frankie were at a supermarket, with a buggy-load of groceries, waiting in the check-out line in front of some guy who was constantly, and loudly, complaining about inflation and prices to no one in particular.

Guy: "Man, can you BELIEVE how much stuff costs nowadays? I mean, a jar of COFFEE is eight bucks! EIGHT BUCKS! Just look at this, man...five bucks just for a double roll of paper towel! I can remember when paper towel was just a buck a roll! I mean, what are we supposed to clean up with when the kid knocks over his Kool-Aid all over the table, huh? As if the darned Kool-Aid was free, man, I tell ya...! And gas...don't EVEN get me started on gas prices! And just think, after I leave THIS place, I gotta go shopping for a new suit to wear to my wife's cousin's sister's daughter's wedding! THAT'S gonna cost me an arm and a leg, you can bet on THAT!

You can see Frankie's expression, that she's getting increasingly annoyed with the guy, and the line isn't moving, either. She looks at her watch and rolls her eyes as he keeps on...

Wilt, to Guy(wearing that Randall Boggs grin of his): "Yeah, I know just what you mean about clothes costing an arm and a leg, believe me! But if you're shopping for a new suit, you oughta try Jone's Mens Shop over on Broad Avenue; they're having a 1/2-price sale(waggles stump of left arm)!"

The guy looks at Wilt's stubby arm, with an increasingly horrified expression, then says, "Uh...thanks...for that...piece of advice...I'll...you know, keep that in mind!" and he hastily backs out of the line with his buggy, presumably to go find another line that doesn't have Wilt in it, still glancing back over his shoulder at Wilt, who still has that wicked grin plastered all over his face, while Frankie struggles not to bust out in a fit of laughter, then, without saying a word, she and Wilt "high-five" each other, and a few of the by-standers in the store check-out line start clapping, obviously glad to be rid of the loud guy!

pitbulllady
I can see that as an episode!

Last edited by Mac-a-lacka; 06-22-2008 at 08:56 PM.
Old 06-12-2008, 02:38 PM   #387
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Strangely enough, I had a vaguely Foster's related dream myself last night, only there wasn't really very much to it. At one point in my dream, I was watching a cartoon which actually turned out to be a spin-off of Foster's, in which Bloo was the only imported character. Kind of like the Foster's equivilent of Frasier, I guess. I have no clue what had happened to Mac, Frankie and the rest of the gang, but Bloo was now living with a pair of IFs who were fairly similar to himself in appearance, just different colours. Anyway, it wasn't really the focal point of my dream, so I don't have very much else to add.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.

Last edited by jekylljuice; 06-12-2008 at 02:51 PM.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 08:42 PM   #388
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17

This isn't so much of a dream, as more of a character cameo. I don't really remember much of the dream itself, but I do remember that Frankie was somehow involved.

And the only thing that I really recall is that Frankie was helping me do something, and we were making a to-do / things-to-get list for something important I had to do. The first, last and only thing she wrote on the list was "Adoption outfit." Apaprently, I was going to Foster's to adopt a friend, and I needed a nice outfit to wear.

Now I wish I didn't wake up-- I want to see who I was gonna adopt!

Anyone can cook, but only the fearless can be great. ~ Ratatouille
WiltsAKGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 10:46 PM   #389
Mac-a-lacka
Equus Reptilicus

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiltsAKGirl17 View Post
Now I wish I didn't wake up-- I want to see who I was gonna adopt!
Maybe, you were going to adopt Wilt.

Old 07-13-2008, 02:42 AM   #390
Mulch
Blegh

DOO KDLO PXOFK  

I had a weird Foster's dream just about ten minutes ago as of this writing. The details escape me but it had something to do with invading a huge fortress full of... villains of some kind, and then it just turned into a Foster's dream. (I can remember one earlier scene in which I stumbled across a really fancy bathroom which was made to resemble a fancy restaurant, except there were urinals instead of chairs. ) So, the first Foster's related thing I remember was that Bloo was hurrying to the fortress, then he ran into Cheese. Cheese said something like: "Hi doggie! I made you some clooones!" Then he pointed into someone's back garden to show him about 14 Bloo clones. Then Bloo said "Great!" and they ran to the fortress. For some reason when they got there there were only two Bloos left. Bloo had to stand in one spot looking up at the fortress for a period of time for whatever reason. He suddenly said to the clone: "Stay here while I go to the bathroom!" Then he gave the other Bloo a camera and ran into the heavily guarded fortress (which had an automatic door that opened for anyone ) and then Mac arrived. The Bloo clone said: "Mac! Thank goodness! Stay here and do the interview while I go to the bathroom!" (By this time I was wondering if the dream was trying to tell me something.) He ran off into the fortress. Mac yelled after him: "But I have to go too!" Then Wilt came, humming some tunes. They started an odd interview and Mac asked Wilt a question I can't remember. Wilt answered: "Well, I..." but Mac interrupted: "That's great! Hold this and stay here while I go to the bathroom!" Then he handed Wilt the camera and ran into the fortress, but I don't know what happened next because I woke up and had to go to the bathroom.