Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Supporting Cast

Notices

Supporting Cast Discuss everyone else in the show, both human and imaginary. For discussions about single, specific characters only.

Old 02-10-2007, 12:54 PM   #41
Vampyre
Smart Aleck
Woah! Look at that ZIT!... PSYCHE!  

Ok I'll rephrase it. He HASN'T hugged anyone else other than Jordan, however he half hugged Eduardo XD

Take note we've basically started another Wilt discussion in his creator's thread
Vampyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 01:35 PM   #42
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

CRAP! This isn't Wilt's thread, doi. XD
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 01:48 PM   #43
Vampyre
Smart Aleck
Woah! Look at that ZIT!... PSYCHE!  

What? Did you forget... Cos I know I did XDD
Vampyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 04:17 PM   #44
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

I wonder how embarrassed Jordan must be at that last scene where Wilt was acting like one of them soccer dads, because Wilt's just SHOUTING at him, in front of not only his friends, but the basketball viewers as well. Kinda like that old "Dad, you're EMBARRASSING me". XDDD
Old 02-10-2007, 06:42 PM   #45
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by antgirl1 View Post
I wonder how embarrassed Jordan must be at that last scene where Wilt was acting like one of them soccer dads, because Wilt's just SHOUTING at him, in front of not only his friends, but the basketball viewers as well. Kinda like that old "Dad, you're EMBARRASSING me". XDDD
It didn't seem that Wilt was shouting at Jordan, so much as he was shouting at the other players(especially those on the opposing team), and at the referee. I'm pretty sure that the incredulous outburst, "Did YOU SEE THAT!? DID YOU SEE THAT?!" was directed at the ref, since Wilt apparently thought the guy had missed a foul against Jordan's team and felt he needed to have his attention called to it. I bet the refs just LOOOOVE to see Wilt show up for games(NOT!), lol! The only thing directed at Jordan were words of encouragement, if you can consider "WHOOOOOOOOOOOO! WAY TO GO, JORDAAAN!" to actually totally constitute words. Kinda reminds me of some of the brilliant eloquence I've overheard at NASCAR races. Still, I guess that once Wilt gets in trouble at a game(and it's not a matter of IF, but a matter of WHEN, and HOW BAD, and how many cops it takes to break it up), it's gonna be pretty embarrassing for both him and Jordan. Jordan is probably able to tune out a lot of what goes on in the stands while he's playing, though it's got to be pretty hard to tune out someone who's ten feet tall, bright red, and actin' a fool over in the VIP section!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 09:32 PM   #46
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
It didn't seem that Wilt was shouting at Jordan, so much as he was shouting at the other players(especially those on the opposing team), and at the referee. I'm pretty sure that the incredulous outburst, "Did YOU SEE THAT!? DID YOU SEE THAT?!" was directed at the ref, since Wilt apparently thought the guy had missed a foul against Jordan's team and felt he needed to have his attention called to it. I bet the refs just LOOOOVE to see Wilt show up for games(NOT!), lol! The only thing directed at Jordan were words of encouragement, if you can consider "WHOOOOOOOOOOOO! WAY TO GO, JORDAAAN!" to actually totally constitute words. Kinda reminds me of some of the brilliant eloquence I've overheard at NASCAR races. Still, I guess that once Wilt gets in trouble at a game(and it's not a matter of IF, but a matter of WHEN, and HOW BAD, and how many cops it takes to break it up), it's gonna be pretty embarrassing for both him and Jordan. Jordan is probably able to tune out a lot of what goes on in the stands while he's playing, though it's got to be pretty hard to tune out someone who's ten feet tall, bright red, and actin' a fool over in the VIP section!

pitbulllady
Oh god, LOL.

"Hey-hey, ba-back up on the D a little bit! This is a non-contact sport my friend!" I think this was also directed to Jordan. It was almost like Wilt was telling him play thye game, or what strategy to use, even when Jordan himself is a pro player, but Wilt continues to coach him OUT LOAD when a game is playing. XDD
Old 09-19-2007, 08:07 AM   #47
ptps
At Home

Best Friends Forever  

lol I always thought Wilt was screaming at the opposing team that they were fouling against Jordan's team. And then he got high whenever Jordan scored: "THREE!! THAT'S THREE!! DID YOU SEE THAT? DID YOU SEE THAT?!" XD
ptps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 12:03 PM   #48
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptps View Post
lol I always thought Wilt was screaming at the opposing team that they were fouling against Jordan's team. And then he got high whenever Jordan scored: "THREE!! THAT'S THREE!! DID YOU SEE THAT? DID YOU SEE THAT?!" XD
Yeah, that comment about "this is NOT a contact sport, my friend" wasn't directed at Jordan at all, but was really a subtle warning for a player on the opposing team who'd apparently got a bit too physical with Jordan out on the court, and the OTHER Mr. Michaels was getting perturbed about it!

I really hope that they bring Jordan back, though. It would be ashame never to see him again, or even hear him mentioned. Now that we know who created Wilt, and the sort of relationship that they had, and still have, it's just not right to forget the guy. He and Wilt are so similar, it's almost like that "which came first, the chicken, or the egg" question, as to which one influenced the other's behavior the most.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 04:21 PM   #49
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
Yeah, that comment about "this is NOT a contact sport, my friend" wasn't directed at Jordan at all, but was really a subtle warning for a player on the opposing team who'd apparently got a bit too physical with Jordan out on the court, and the OTHER Mr. Michaels was getting perturbed about it!

I really hope that they bring Jordan back, though. It would be ashame never to see him again, or even hear him mentioned. Now that we know who created Wilt, and the sort of relationship that they had, and still have, it's just not right to forget the guy. He and Wilt are so similar, it's almost like that "which came first, the chicken, or the egg" question, as to which one influenced the other's behavior the most.

pitbulllady
I really would love to see Jordan again. The relationship between Wilt and Jordan was so heartwarming in GWH, and it really should be explored. I mean, Wilt is such a 3D, complex character, Jordan definately (in my eyes, at least) has that same potential to be 3D and complex. Their relationship would definately be a loving one, and I for one would be THRILLED immensely to see Wilt back in a loving relationship with his creator.

Not that Wilt fell out of his relationship with Jordan, by any means. It's just that... Wilt went without Jordan's love, which I personally saw in the flashback scenes of GWH, for several years; if he were given the opportunity to have it back, as in an episode, I just can't see him not taking it.

The similarity between Wilt and Jordan (not just physically. I do believe that Jordan wore a red, white and blue track suit looking thing, correct?) is uncanny, so I'd like knowing who shaped who.

Someone really should write a fanfic. Hint hint...

Anyone can cook, but only the fearless can be great. ~ Ratatouille
WiltsAKGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 09:58 PM   #50
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

He was cool.