Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Supporting Cast

Notices

Supporting Cast Discuss everyone else in the show, both human and imaginary. For discussions about single, specific characters only.

Old 12-04-2006, 06:17 AM   #21
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

That's what we were discussing earlier.

What if Jordan has a son or daughter?
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 06:51 AM   #22
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

I don't think that Jordan has any kids, not small ones, anyway. If he DOES have children, they'd probably be in their teens by now, otherwise he would have been more insistent-AND more successful-in getting Wilt to move in with him. I don't think Wilt would have turned down the offer to stay with Jordan's kids, since they would essentially be family, rather than just like a kid who'd might adopt Wilt. Given the relationship he and Jordan had, Jordan's kids would be like Wilt's grandkids, or at least, nephews and neices, and knowing what I know about most "grandfathers", I really don't think Wilt would have turned that down.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 02:48 PM   #23
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Maybe Jordan's family doesn't live with him, (if he has wife and/or children) since being a basketball player could mean you'd have to go to different places a lot. Could be it, though.

Gah, I'm actually not so good with family trees. XD
Old 12-04-2006, 05:43 PM   #24
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by antgirl1 View Post
Maybe Jordan's family doesn't live with him, (if he has wife and/or children) since being a basketball player could mean you'd have to go to different places a lot. Could be it, though.

Gah, I'm actually not so good with family trees. XD

They'd have to live SOMEWHERE, at one of his two mansions(the one in Malibu, or the one in the Hamptons, which is on Long Island). Sure, he'd have to travel a lot, but IF he had a family consisting of a wife and children, they'd still have to have somewhere to call home, at least during the off-season. If Jordan had kids, I still think he would have at least mentioned them, and I really think that if they'd been young kids, Wilt would have been having a fit to see them in person. They would be family, after all, rather than just any old bunch of kids, and that would have swayed his decision to remain at Foster's. As they say, blood IS thicker than water! Wilt would probably be like most grandfathers of the human persuasion; those kids would be like the center of his universe!

pitbulllady
Old 12-05-2006, 10:45 AM   #25
CCMars
Settling In
The Quiet-Yet-Outspoken Friend  

Send a message via AIM to CCMars Send a message via MSN to CCMars Send a message via Yahoo to CCMars

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
I liked Jordan a lot, but I don't really see the father/son relationship you guys are talking about. I just see two very close friends, even after 30 years apart. That there is true friendship, even if Wilt felt he honestly let Jordan down you could tell how relieved he was even a bit hesitantly to know Jordan didn't see him as a loser, but the best friend he ever had.
Agreed. I see their relationship as a bond of brotherhood, the kind that lasts longer than most of the relationships in your lifetime.

And yes, there really needs to be a "Jordan's mansion(s)" episode. XD
Website | LJ | DeviantArt
CCMars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 11:42 AM   #26
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

YES. PLEASE! XDD

Well, it's a good thing that Wilt and Jordan lost that game 30 years back, (whether it be on accendent or on purpose) otherwise Jordan could've ended up as a glory hog or something. XDD
Old 01-22-2007, 07:43 AM   #27
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

Quote:
Well, it's a good thing that Wilt and Jordan lost that game 30 years back, (whether it be on accendent or on purpose) otherwise Jordan could've ended up as a glory hog or something. XDD
And this wouldn't even be a show! Thank goodness that they lost!

Icon made by Xx Broken With A SmilexX!
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 08:46 AM   #28
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by "C" the Dragon View Post
And this wouldn't even be a show! Thank goodness that they lost!

Good point-there would still be a show, but it would be minus Wilt. I really don't think that Jordan would have ever just given him up. Jordan probably would not have become a "glory hog", since he still would have had Wilt's influence, even more so than he actually has, since Wilt would have been a family member all along. The main difference is that Wilt would have never gotten injured, so HIS personality would not be quite like it is, since much of what we have seen is the result of his 30-year guilt trip, AND, as I pointed out earlier, Wilt would not be on the show at all, since he would still be with the Michaels family in some capacity. As much as I hate to say it, Wilt's injuries were the only reason he eventually wound up at Foster's. We would have never met him had he not had his arm crushed, and subsequently lost that game.

pitbulllady
Old 01-27-2007, 03:15 PM   #29
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

I definately hope there will be an episode about one of Jordan's mansions. With a storyline simmilar to "How Foster's deals without Wilt and how Wilt deals with being served on "endlessly"".

So Jordan won't end up as a one-time-use character. At least, I HOPE. Since it'd be sad for Jordan to only appear once, then never again.

I've also read about the real Michael Jordan, and he has children. So there may be a possiblity that Jordan does, too.
Old 01-27-2007, 05:55 PM   #30
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident
I'm back with my Chimchar!  

Send a message via Yahoo to Crash-N-Cortex

Quote:
I definately hope there will be an episode about one of Jordan's mansions. With a storyline simmilar to "How Foster's deals without Wilt and how Wilt deals with being served on "endlessly"".

So Jordan won't end up as a one-time-use character. At least, I HOPE. Since it'd be sad for Jordan to only appear once, then never again.

I've also read about the real Michael Jordan, and he has children. So there may be a possiblity that Jordan does, too.
It would be cool to see Jordan Michaels in another Foster episode. We might see what Jordan's mansion look like.
Crash-N-Cortex is offline   Reply With Quote