Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 08-11-2008, 01:40 AM   #71
bloonuggets
Take a bow, Bloo. You deserve it.

FHfIF: 8/11/04 - 5/3/09  

I can add Juniper Lee and Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi to that long list...

Thank you Craig for the ride. We all will miss you.

bloonuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 11:25 AM   #72
Bloonan
Banned
No sudden movements... I'm watching you.  

Location: In the dark corner of my room, with my computer and my video games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.G. View Post
Some of my favorite CN shows have been dropping like flies (ended production or canceled).

-Billy and Mandy
-KND
-Camp Lazlo
-Class of 3000
And FHFIF is the latest causality. [Sigh] The only thing going for me on CN (not including Adult Swim) right now is Total Drama Island.

And speaking of episodes on the CPU, why is CN showing only one episode at a time? Most of the other shows have multiple episodes at once.
I agree in disappointment on all those shows.
It's disappointing that almost all of the good shows are being replaced.
At least we have Chowder to cheer us up, but we are losing very good shows here CN! Very good shows! Giving us TWO new good ones is nice, but it'll never replace the fact that the best shows are vanishing.

Last edited by Bloonan; 08-11-2008 at 11:25 AM.
Bloonan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 07:34 PM   #73
fosters-fan
At Home

Send a message via AIM to fosters-fan

Okay, honestly. I have to agree about the lack of Foster's in the whole line up. What the frack?!

I most certainly hope we don't have to wait till November to see the new episodes, let alone hoping that the end movie isn't the next trilogy of new episodes. I mean, come on!

The season needs thirteen- Count them; THIRTEEN!- episodes, including the finale movie (which consists of three episodes) before it all ends. C'mon! I'm (We're?) dying here!! DX

-Eduardo, 'Eddie Monster'

Last edited by fosters-fan; 08-13-2008 at 07:43 PM.
fosters-fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 07:56 PM   #74
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Quote:
Originally Posted by fosters-fan View Post
Okay, honestly. I have to agree about the lack of Foster's in the whole line up. What the frack?!

I most certainly hope we don't have to wait till November to see the new episodes, let alone hoping that the end movie isn't the next trilogy of new episodes. I mean, come on!

The season needs thirteen- Count them; THIRTEEN!- episodes, including the finale movie (which consists of three episodes) before it all ends. C'mon! I'm (We're?) dying here!! DX

Just a quick recap the Foster Comic Con 08 panel:

Actually the official last episode is not going to be aired until early next year. And (correct me if I am wrong) it's going to be called "Goodbye Bloo" which sounds pretty final to me.

The movie (Destination:Imagination) that is going to be aired in November is not the "finale" as we once thought it would be.

But in any case hopefully we'll get some kind of word about the upcoming episodes. (Some spoiler free synopsis' would be nice. )

Last edited by taranchula; 08-13-2008 at 07:57 PM.
taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 05:53 AM   #75
fosters-fan
At Home

Send a message via AIM to fosters-fan

Okay, but still......... if I don't see a new Foster's in the next week or month, let alone a rerun, I'm gonna lose my mind. >_<

-Eduardo, 'Eddie Monster'
fosters-fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 08:26 AM   #76
iceberg210
Newly Abandoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by taranchula View Post
Actually the official last episode is not going to be aired until early next year. And (correct me if I am wrong) it's going to be called "Goodbye Bloo" which sounds pretty final to me.
Oh my that title scares me. I just hope this isn't an episode where Mac finally grows out of Bloo, and leaves Bloo there to be adopted out. Granted I don't think that is true, but that is the horror story, worst case scenario that popped into my mind as soon as I heard the title. I'd much prefer an ending where things are left pretty much as they are so while there may be no new episodes it leaves the door open for us to imagine what crazy adventures they might be up to even after the show has ended.
iceberg210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 08:56 AM   #77
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceberg210 View Post
Oh my that title scares me. I just hope this isn't an episode where Mac finally grows out of Bloo, and leaves Bloo there to be adopted out. Granted I don't think that is true, but that is the horror story, worst case scenario that popped into my mind as soon as I heard the title. I'd much prefer an ending where things are left pretty much as they are so while there may be no new episodes it leaves the door open for us to imagine what crazy adventures they might be up to even after the show has ended.
Your preferred ending does strike me as the most probable. Your feared ending would certainly be a bold move, but something tells me that they won't be aiming to end the show - which is known primarily for its comedic content - on too much of a downer. My instincts tell me that the title "Goodbye Bloo" refers to more to the threat of finality (within the context of the show itself) than it does anything that will actually come to pass. Naturally, we'll just have to wait and see.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.

Last edited by jekylljuice; 08-14-2008 at 09:28 AM.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 09:49 AM   #78
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

I've got a feeling that the final episode title refers to Mac's mom ACCEPTING his loyalty to his Imaginary Friend, and allowing Bloo to move back home, and the other Foster's residents telling him goodbye, OR the other main Imaginary characters being adopted, and Bloo being left at Foster's, with Mac still able to visit him.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 10:22 AM   #79
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

(Psst, the title is actually "Goodbye To Bloo" as in a parody of the song title "Goodbye To You")
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 02:55 PM   #80
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Heh heh, close enough on my part.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote