Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > General Character Discussions

Notices

General Character Discussions Discussions about the characters in *general*, or groups of characters, belong here. Please place discussions about *single* specific characters in their appropriate category.

Old 09-06-2006, 12:42 AM   #1
kaytea
I go by Jam or Jammy now, don't call me kaytea

I also use them/them pronouns now, ignore the gender thing it's a lie  

Default one thing you have in common with the characters

Main characters

Bloo:we both have sarcastic personalitys
wilt:we both say sorry alot
coco: do I really have to see it D=
Ed: we may look mean but deep down were both cuddle monsters =B
Frankie:we both care deeply for the ones we love
madam foster:None at the moment
Mr h:none at the moment
Terrence: none at this time
mac: were both kinda shy at times

other characters

goo: were both talkative
Cheese: we both annoy people XDD
Bendy: we both have the abilty to lie and get out of trouble no one ever suspect sweet little kaytea
Berry: we both get pissed off easliy
Eurotrish: we both sing alot
Goofball John McGee: lol lazyness !!
Ivan: we both freak out when something is wrong
Peanut Butter: were both pretty laid back
Red: were both very lovable

and that is all

Last edited by kaytea; 09-06-2006 at 12:43 AM.
kaytea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 01:16 AM   #2
Voxxyn
Banned

Let's see...

Mac - We're both very mature, smart, sweet, shy and caring.

Goo - We're both social oucasts.

Bloo - We can both be easily distracted, though for completely different reasons. And I admit it, I can be somewhat lazy and unfocused.

Wilt - We're both kind yet very anxious and vulnerable.

Eduardo - We're both big, gentle and spanish.

Coco - I can seem a little weird to strangers, like her.

Frankie - We're both very caring people despite our tempers.

Mr. Herriman - We are both arrogant and uptight sometimes, but deep down, we do care about the others.

Madame Foster - We're both eccentric(But I'm also self-aware and conscious, and would NEVER steal from children )
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 02:42 AM   #3
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Frankie-Both overworked, underappreciated redheads with green eyes.

Mac-Both of us are the Type Five intellectual, practical types.

Terrence-I used to bully my younger brother a lot, too, and I didn't turn out to be an ax murderer.

Coco-I can still be a bit spontaneous every now and then.

Eduardo-I like potatoes, too.

Wilt-I have no issues with picking up a spider, though oddly enough my favorite and I have very little in common.

Madame Foster and Mr. Herriman-Nothing, really.

Goo-I had an active imagination as a kid(still do, sometimes), though I was never that talkative and I didn't have any Imaginary Friends.

Craig-OK, so he's not a character, but he counts, right? I used to talk to myself a lot as a kid, too!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 05:55 PM   #4
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

I would have to say that I am a combination of Ed and Mr.H. I am very conservative and love rules and laws. I'm also big and gruff, but I'm really just a big softie. Oh! and I'm like that bearded guy on the rockingchair, because I have a beard. It's kinda like my avatar.
Old 09-07-2006, 12:12 PM   #5
Scribble
At Home
Secret Door!  

Send a message via MSN to Scribble

Hmm...

Mac - We're both shy and caring and go high on sugar (though not THAT high).

Bloo - We both have extreme and often crazy ideas, can't paddle ball, get over-the-top excited a lot and can be quite sarcastic.

Wilt - We both end up doing things for other people and are considered very reliable. And we apologise way too much.

Coco - We both like to be quite random at times.

Eduardo - We both like cute things, soft toys (or 'beanie baggies') and can be quite protective if we need to.

Frankie - We're both caring people, but can get pretty cranky sometimes.

Mr. Herriman - We both like to feel useful and although I'm not as strict as him, I do find myself opposed to most deviant behaviour (depending on a number of different factors, I do study ethics after all^^.

Madame Foster - Errrm... I guess you could say I was eccentric too.^^

Cheese - We both like chocolate milk... and cereal!

Goo - We both have wildly active imaginations and are considered weird to most other people. I also didn't really have many friends (well... one true friend actually) until recently in my life.

Scribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 03:14 PM   #6
DoubleLatte
At Home

Frankie - You know how she gets when she runs out of patience? That's me.

Ed- Absolutely nothing in common unless you consider it to be able to speak Spanish.

Wilt - HA HA! Not happening. Ever.

Bloo - Every aspect when he's at his worst. Selfish, arrogant and self-centered. BUT he's also loyal when a situation really calls for it.

Coco - My favorite as far as sass goes. If someone owes me an apology, I insist they give it to me via a written letter, signed, sealed, and delivered.

Mr. Harriman - I can be very uptight, too, specially when it concerns housekeeping and hygiene.
DoubleLatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 04:00 PM   #7
leadballoon
Foster's Legend

This thread is a GREAT idea! Forgive me if I write too much, I'm going to enjoy this...

Main characters

Bloo: I'm very very childish at heart, and love having fun more than almost anything, I tend to fall into a 'leader' position a lot of the time, especially when I'm working on some crazy scheme - like the way Bloo gets some idea and just won't LET GO! (paddleballing, selling cookies, and suchlike) There's probably a lot more...
Wilt: Seriously TOO similar to Wilt in that I love helping people, have quite a thing for manners (like holding doors for people!), and when people use me it really gets to me, deep down
Coco: I can be quite moody, and strange sometimes I guess!
Ed: Hmmm.....I take AGES to make decisions (like Ed trying to pick toys for Europe!), and I can be a LITTLE bit of a scaredy-cat sometimes
Frankie: Selfish, ignorant people infuriate me, I love going to concerts
Madam Foster: I love tea, and I'm a little bit mad I suppose
Mr H: I do like everything to be in its right place, and knowing that everything is 'spick and span'!
Terrence: Haha, I can see myself getting sucked in by something like The Loved And The Loveless too!
Mac: I certainly wasn't the 'cool kid', and I'm still far from it! I identify a lot with Mac, the sensible smart kid who's more interested in doing what makes him happy than just whatever the other kids happen to be up to. So I guess that makes us both kinda elitest and snobby too! (OH! I forgot, I've been told my hair looks quite like Mac's as well, so there's another thing )

Other Characters:

Goo: I'm very talkative, tend to get very excited about things, and I'm usually really happy all the time. Have a WILD imagination, and I always wear really colourful clothes when I can! I also understand her whole 'outsider' situation - I spend so much time with my head in the clouds, I'm a bit lost sometimes too - poor Goo. I really love Goo's personality and character...probably have the most in common with her, along with Mac and Bloo
Cheese: I can get a little out of touch with reality sometimes! lol
Bendy: Nothing springs to mind I'm afraid...I like to stay out of trouble? Especially if I've caused it!
Berry: I've a bit of an obsessive personality...Berry beats me by miles though! (thankfully)
Eurotrish: I love to sing! And I'm from Ireland, which is IN Europe.
Goofball John McGee: I have taken laziness to a new level in the last year or two...
Ivan: Can't think of anything....
Peanut Butter: Again, can't think....
Red: I always trust people

That was fun! I guess I'm a cross between (mostly) Goo, with plenty of rascally Bloo thrown in, and a pinch of Mac. Oh, and Wilt's super-polite thingy too
"On a personal level, Freaking Out is a process whereby an individual casts off outmoded and restricting standars of thinking, dress, and social etiquette in order to express CREATIVELY his relationship to his immediate environment and the social structure as a whole."

Frank Zappa, on 'freaking out'

:bloogrin I'm Patrick - PM me if you like!

Last edited by leadballoon; 09-07-2006 at 05:23 PM.
leadballoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 05:03 PM   #8
kageri
Polkameister

FORTY-SEVEN, YES. I MEAN TWO.  

Mac: Not the cool kid. I mean, I know I'm cool, but uh..... oh, we have the same hair too, does that count?

Bloo: Fickle, materialistic, obsessive, anti-authoritah (unless I'm the one with it), lazy, sarcastic (apparently I've been sarcastic ever since I was born, although my mother may have exaggerated that a little), worse at apologizing than he is. I also have blue skin and no nose. No, just kidding. I also have a short attention sp--I just looked at my water bottle and I thought there was a goldfish in it but it was just a picture on the label. HURRR.

Frankie: Have a short fuse. That's about it, I think.

Mr. Herriman: .......pass? Actually, I did edit this post because of a TYPO OMG!!!1!!1!!111, so maybe we do something in common.

Ed: .....pass..... again?

Wilt: Nothing.

Terrence: I am mean. But only if you're stupid.

Coco: I know everyone's going to say that they're random, so I'll just leave this blank.

Cheese: .....well, I do like cereal....

Last edited by kageri; 09-07-2006 at 05:04 PM.
kageri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 09:41 AM   #9
Imaginary Light
Princess of Zingapore, Wisconsin

Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light

Bloo: I can be so selfish and arrogant if I feel like it. Seriously. I'm also one of the most sarcastic people who will ever meet (although you may not be able to tell on this board ).

Mac: I'm smart and sensible. I don't like to be the "cool" kid.

Wilt: I'm very apologetic. I'm always apologizing, even if it wasn't my fault.

Eduardo: I'm afraid of spiders. And I like potatoes.

Coco and Madame Foster: I'm combining these two, because there is one thing I share in common with each, and they also share it in common with eachother. I'm crazy.

Mr. Herriman: Uuuummm...pass?

Frankie: I have such a short temper. I can't stand it when I'm at work and someone is telling me how to do my job.

Cheese: I like chocolate milk.
Old 09-09-2006, 12:39 PM   #10
Chaos Wielder
Permanent Resident

Lessee...hmm...

Bloo: I guess that the only things I have in common with Bloo are that we both have one BIG sense of humor and I can be a bit on the sarcastic side sometimes like he is, but other than that I can't think of anything else that I have in common with him. I'm normally not an attention-seeker or selfish and I'm not normally very loud and obnoxious, either.

Mac: I'm a lot like Mac in that I can be shy, reserved and smart at times. I don't try to be anything I'm not to fit in and be "cool", either, I'm just...me...just like he is.

Wilt: I'm almost exactly like him at times in that I constantly apologize if I feel like I've done something "wrong", try to help people out as much as I can, get VERY angry if someone offends me or tries to take advantage of me and I bottle my anger up inside a lot of the time until it eventually all releases like an atomic bomb. Perhaps that's the reason he's my favorite character on the cartoon, actually...because he reminds me a lot of myself.

Eduardo: The only thing I have in common with him is that we both love stuffed animals!

Coco and Goo: I have a lot in common with both of them because we're all eccentric at times, hard to figure out at first glance, and aren't afraid to be ourselves in front of others or anywhere, for the matter. Also, I'm pretty good with kids sometimes, just like Coco is. It's hard to notice at first glance, but once I get to know someone I can get very talkative with them, just like Goo is with others (although I don't "chatter" when I talk like she does! XD).

Mr. Herriman: I honestly can't think of anything I have in common with him.

Terrence: Can't really think of anything here, either.

Madame Foster: The only thing I can think of is that we both are a bit on the flamboyant side at times.

Frankie: I'm like her in several ways in that we both have bad tempers, handle guys like Dylan in similar ways and care deeply about the ones we love.

Cheese: Uhm...I guess we're both a bit spontaneous at times, but that's about it.

Last edited by Chaos Wielder; 09-09-2006 at 12:47 PM.
Chaos Wielder is offline   Reply With Quote