Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 06-27-2007, 07:01 AM   #11
Imaginary Light
Princess of Zingapore, Wisconsin

Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light

Cool, I always like to make someone's day
And that's fine about the no new chapters for a while...it makes the suspense build up even more, and then it's even more exciting!
Old 06-27-2007, 08:29 AM   #12
Little Baby IceCream
Settling In
I think I'll call you Chewy  

I really like the story! It's fine that you won't be posting chapters for a while!!

~Little Baby IceCream~

Little Baby IceCream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 07:39 AM   #13
FailedShapeshifter
Settling In
Computers hate me ^_^  

I've waited longer for chapters, just have fun! *waits patiently*
FailedShapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 01:57 PM   #14
DatzRyoma
Newly Abandoned

They are FUNNY
DatzRyoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 01:17 PM   #15
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident
I'm back with my Chimchar!  

Send a message via Yahoo to Crash-N-Cortex

It's a pretty good story, so far. Your fan-fics are getting cooler by the second.

Crash-N-Cortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 01:12 AM   #16
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

Aaand..... we're back! I am so, so, SO grateful to the responses that have recently popped up, seemingly from nowhere. Not to make a big deal, but it looked like a whole HEAP of people decided to begin reading my fanfic. Just curious, why now? Not to sound offensive, I'm just thinking it's probably word of mouth spreading and I'd like to thank the fellow(s) responsible. Uh, moving right along:

Chapter 4: Tumbling Into Madness

"Hmmm....what do you know? A perfect chance to finally be free of this acursed place." Duchess mused. "A plan presents itself. All I need is-"
"Excuse me sir." came Adam's voice from behind Duchess "Would you be interested in participating in an experiment for the benifit of figmentology?" as he and Douglas aproached, grinning.
"Ugh! I would not even been seen NEAR you grody nerds, let alone let you touch my delicate skin or breathe on me as you no doubt plan to do!"
"Do you not care about the progress of science?!"
"Oh, go stick it in your ear." Duchess spat, walking off. "Now, where was I? Oh, yes. All I need is a patsy..."
"Hello, Duchess! What's shakin'?"
This call had came from the only friend in Fosters desperate enough for conversation to try starting one with Duchess. Slugger was a medium-sized imaginary friend who looked like....a slug without the eyestalks. Or a sack of water, or something. Definitely something boneless. He was grey with white spots and had really bad teeth, and was famous at Fosters for being a little TOO in need of a friend. (Yes, you can just read Not Larry Nice for a short description of him, but he never got a real decent-sized one, so...there you go. Just in case you were wondering). Duchess turned to face him to see him stretched out so that he was almost face to face with Duchess.
"You! Whiny ugly creature. You must do me a favour."
"Whaddo I get in return?" Slugger returned.
"What do you want?" Duchess asked irratably.
"All I want....all I ever want is to have attention!"
"Well, then. You know a way to force others to pay attention to you?"
"How? How?" he asked, bouncing up and down.
"You wreck up the place!"
Slugger sat, stunned, his mouth agape. "Of course! Wreck up the place! Then they'll have no choice but to pay attention to me!" he fell to Duchess' feet and began kissing her shoes. "How can I repay you?"
"Just don't mention it was me that gave you the idea." Duchess said, walking off grinning (uh, grimacing, actually. But that's as close as Duchess gets to smiling).

"Ohmygosh, Bloo!"
"Que? I is Eduardo."
"No, we left Bloo behind! We gotta keep an eye on him! Ed, can you go and keep an eye on Bloo while Coco and I try to show Cheese out? Make sure he stays out of trouble."
"Si, no problemo, Wilt. No worry, I take good care of Bloo." Ed replied, walking off insearch of Bloo (hey, "In search of Bloo" sounds like a nice episode title, don't it? I'm particularly chatty this evening). Wilt, meanwhile, took his attention back to Cheese, who was attemting to eat a Gamestation controller, while perched atop the widescreen plasma TV in the media room. Not even Wilt could reach up there. Coco was bouncing and snapping at Cheese with her beak.
"Hey, Cheese? Uh, could you get off the TV? You're pretty high up and I'm sure it's dangerous and you're not supposed to eat the Gamestation controller! It's not fair on the other people who use this room!"
CRASH! The TV became unbound to the wall by Coco's knocking it and tumbled to the floor, ruining it and sending Cheese spinning into Wilt's shoe. Wilt reached down for him, but Cheese, lightining quick, sped away, leaving the room and only a drool-covered controller in his wake.

"Hm, now if I'm gonna investigate this theft, I'm gonna need some clues. And since I don't have any of that, I'm gonna need witnesses." Bloo jumped Yogi Booboo, who just happened to be passing by. "Where were you on the Wednesday of July 2001?"
"I...I do not know. It was a long time ago. Why are you grabbing me, Bloo?"
"I'll ask the questions here! So, you admit you have no alibi...well, things are looking pretty grim for you.....jewel theif!"
"Jewel theif? I know nothing about jewel theives and their kind! Why do you implicate me in such a manner?"
"There's a big-time jewel theif loose in Fosters, and I aims to track him down! With my superior sleuthing skills, his days are numbered!"
"I assure you! I know nothing of the jewel theif!"
"Come on! It's obvious that you know SOMETHIING. If you aren't the jewel theif, then you can at least rat him out to save your own worthless hide."
"Um....okay...have you tried asking.....Jackie Khones?"
"You saying it's him?"
"I'm not saying anything....." Yogi Booboo said, winking and taking the opportunity of Bloo letting go of him to walk off.

"Okay, wreck the place....wreck the place..." muttered Slugger, walking along the coridors of Fosters. "Aha! A wall! I can wreck that, I can totally wreck that!" He then proceeded to slam his head against the wall repeatedly, eventually dislodging a vase from a ledge and sending it smashing on top of his head. "Success!"

"Okay, Ms Philburn," said Frankie, in front of the door to Madame Foster's room. "This is my grandma's room. She's the person who founded Fosters by picking a poor, homeless imaginary friend off of the streets all those years ago. She doesn't do much managing of the house nowadays, but she's still the heart and soul of Fosters. Doris Philburn, meet-grandma!" Frankie yelled, as Madame Foster came rushing out of her room with her bloomers on her head, knocking over Denise and jumping onto one of the suits of armour.
"Hoo-hoo! You'll never catch me, you whippersnapper!" she yelled.
"Grandma! Come down from there! Don't you want to meet the nice lady from the Department of Social Services? Ms Philburn is here to inspect Fosters to make sure everything is in ORDER."
"The feds! They're on to us! I gotta go hide the stolen artwork!" Madame Foster cried, and made to run off, but Frankie caught her. "Grandma! Excuse her, she hasn't had her medicine today. Grandma!"
"Jeeze, what's a senile old coot like that doing out of an old folks home?" asked Denise. Madame Foster's eyes went wide and she stared at her with her mouth open for a moment before shouting "Retirement home! Why you no good dirty rotten pole vault! I don't belong there! I got years a life in me! I'll prove it! I'll wrestle you right now! I'll take you down like Donkey Town!" Frankie tried in vain to calm Madame Foster down. Ms Philburn spoke. "If it's okay, I'd like to have a little chat with Madame Foster in private. She is the official operator of this facility."
"Uh...okay." Frankie was forced to say. Ms Philburn took Madame Foster's hand and led her (struggling) into her room and shut the door. Frankie turned to Denise almost instantly and said to her, in a mildly threatening way, "Okay, now you're gonna tell me just what the heck is going on."
Old 07-06-2007, 07:31 AM   #17
Imaginary Light
Princess of Zingapore, Wisconsin

Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light

Haha, Madame Foster's awesome
Old 07-06-2007, 11:17 PM   #18
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Yay, that was worth the wait. Keep on going!

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 11:03 AM   #19
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Hee hee, Madame Foster was well written in this chapter.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 11:25 AM   #20
FailedShapeshifter
Settling In
Computers hate me ^_^  

Hehe.....that was funny....hmmm...Ms. Philburn and Madame Foster alone in a room together... Poor Ms. Philburn...
FailedShapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote