Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > General Character Discussions

Notices

General Character Discussions Discussions about the characters in *general*, or groups of characters, belong here. Please place discussions about *single* specific characters in their appropriate category.

Old 03-13-2007, 10:12 AM   #51
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Bloo: Like Bloo, I can be mischeif and clever, but I also show to be a good person deep down.

Mac: Somewhat cautious and a pacifist, trying to stay away from trouble as much as possible.

Wilt: I kinda have the tendency to say "sorry" many times.

Coco: I get paranoid or agitated. That pretty much sums it up.

Frankie: Hard-working and responsible.

Last edited by emperor26; 03-13-2007 at 10:12 AM.
emperor26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 02:08 PM   #52
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Mac: Like Mac, I'm usually more cautious and end up being the responsible one between my friends, and sometimes my family in instances.

Bloo: I hate being bored, I always have to find something to do and it bugs me when I got nothing going on.

Wilt: I try to be helpful to my friends and get things they left behind say in a classroom or something. But also like Wilt, I do have an emotional limit.

Frankie: I have a level head on my shoulders like Frankie does, and like her, I end up being the one who has to clean up after people. I also have a temper though not as frequently expressed as Frankie's.

Madame Foster: Much as I dislike admitting it, I find myself doing crazy things if I feel in the mood for it .
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 03:54 PM   #53
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow View Post
I also have a temper that gets out of control sometimes, but like Frankie, you gotta bug me to high hell to get to that point first.
That's what I'm like. Although it's only happened once or twice when I was in high school. If they bug me to a certain degree, I lose it big time! I'm a bit like Wilt because I always apologise if I've done something wrong, and I hate to break rules.
frankie_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 05:56 AM   #54
Sarah
Newly Abandoned
Blooregard's Fangirl.  

Ha, I am a total Bloo.

I have constant sarcastic humour, I scheme for things, I go on randomly about things that nobody cares about, I love paddleball, I think I'm all that (okay, maybe not), I'm talented, Smart, and amused by very small things.

I share bits and pieces of Mac - I think logically, I can be shy, I'm not overly popular (XD maybe not to his extent), and everyone calls me cute.

Subsequently the two I most resemble are also my favourite characters.
Psychology, or chance?

no stealing the art ! coco will find you.
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 10:04 AM   #55
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Bloo: I like to plot ideas and such.

Mac: I am fairly smart.

Wilt: I hate spicy food. (Shown in Adopt A Friend 2)

Eduardo: Very paranoid, and coming from the Potato state, I love potatos.

Coco: I'm insane.

Last edited by antgirl1; 06-22-2007 at 07:08 PM.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 12:31 PM   #56
Vampyre
Smart Aleck
Woah! Look at that ZIT!... PSYCHE!  

Hmm...

Wilt ~ I would say I was most similar to him out of all the characters. I'm kinda quiet, and, although I can sing and act in front of crowds, I can't speak in front of them, like read or speech or anything, which makes NO sense, yet is till true. About year or so ago, I could've said I was tall, but sadly, I have now stopped growing, and stand at a measly 5 foot 5, so, I'm small. Despite of my height though, because I am mostly legs, I move exactly like him when I walk or run. My Dad picks on me about it, man. Anothr thing I have in common with Wilt is that I apologise alot. I even apologise to inanimate objects, like this oe occasion where I walked into a door and then apoligised to it.

Bloo ~ I think the only thing I have in common is Bloo is how I acted when I get hyped up and excitement (seriously, spend forty minutes with me when I'm with my friends at school, and you'll probably beleive me when I start to skip about arm in arm with my best friend, scaring the younger students by singing the Campfire song from Sponge Bob)

Coco ~ ... I can draw?... And I get insecure about my weight?... And I have human legs too?

Eduardo ~ I think the only thing I have in common with Eduardo is how I get attatched to things, like this paper caterpillar I made in Geography today. I named him Dylan, but Sir saw him and told me to throw him away. I was sad.

Mac ~ I'm pretty deep think, and I normally think before I say or do something.

Frankie ~ Porbably my fashion sense. I'm not punk rock, since I prefer to remain unlabelled, because as soon as your labeled as 'Emo' or 'Goth' or 'Punk' in my school, tons of people will suddenly hate you but I suppose the way we dress is kinda similar, although I wouldn't be caught dead in a skirt or a t-shirt that shows my belly. I also have a bit of a temper like Frankie, too.

Goo ~ I'm creative and funny, and, because of my accent, I can talk pretty quickly, but no where NEAR as fast as Goo.
Vampyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 08:32 PM   #57
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

Wow, how have I not posted to this thread before? Okay:

Bloo: On the outside I may be like Mac, but on the inside, there's a lot of random! So I guess I'm like Bloo. Also, I suck at sports, especially with co-ordination.

Mac: Shyish, logical (I think) and tries to solve disputes as opposed to perpetuating them. Also, I beleive in being true to myself instead of being "cool"

Wilt: The phobia of public speaking, the apologetic nature, the willingness to help others out (though not nearly to the same extent as Wilt).

Eduardo: Probably the timidity and over-nervousness.

Frankie: We both have red hair (well, mine's copper I guess, but it's still enough to get me teased about in high school, so it counts). Also, I had to look after my little brother a lot, and he was a lot like Bloo.

Mr Herriman: Though not actually orderly myself, I do like having rules around. I also have a way of thinking which is probably more in line with that of previous times. And, of course, I think things would go so much better if I made the rules.

Goo: Big imagination, tendency to rant about stupid/random things. Most people thinking I'm a bit of a freak.
Old 06-26-2007, 07:26 PM   #58
FailedShapeshifter
Settling In
Computers hate me ^_^  

Wow.....I need to pay attention...this is a fun thread

Mac: I'm very shy, and I do think logically from time to time. I like to think of myself as smart..but I could be wrong...erm...I have a big head?

Frankie: I have a bit of a temper.....

Goo: I can talk veryvery fast! It's kind of downer cause most people don't believe I'm from Texas because of it.

Bloo: I'm very sarcastic...and I enjoy it immensely.

Eduardo: I'm very jumpy and paranoid.

Coco: I'm random, and I have my own language...okay maybe not that one....

Wilt: I'm tall, for a girl anyway, about 5'11 I believe. I apologize way too much, and I have been stuck on more than one occasion holding the door open for very ungreatful people. The longest has been ten minutes (I know that isn't nearly as long as Wilt, but it sure made my friends mad).
FailedShapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 02:08 PM   #59
scary_dream
Ol' Grandpa Trout

Now in radio-flavored.  

Bloo: I can be really selfish, but unlike Bloo, I don't REALIZE that I'm being selfish. I just don't think about it until it's too late! The other day I was at the arcade playing House of the Dead, and I died, so I put in another quarter. My boyfriend asked me if I had another quarter, and I didn't, and he said "That's ok..." and went outside to get my phone that I had accidentally left in the car. While he was out there, I thought "CRAP!!! I could have handed the gun to him so he could play a game and got my OWN stupid phone from my car!"

Wilt: I apologise to the point that it's annoying sometimes, and I'm usually pretty helpful.

Coco: I have her level head most of the time. Yeah, she's crazy, but you gotta admit - she knows exactly what she's doing.

Eduardo: I'm protective of my friends, but it's really easy to make me cry. I don't do it on purpose, I swear! I'm not one of those crazy serial-cryers that makes you feel stupid in public places or anything, it's just super-easy to make me cry for whatever reason.
Old 06-28-2007, 02:35 PM   #60
DatzRyoma
Newly Abandoned

Bloo- we both like games *stares at games*

Stevies (the blind kid's) imaginary friend - we like to scream alot
Goo - we talk alot

Mac - we are smart

Wilt - we like basketball

Berry - gets angry fast

Bendy - we like blaming others

Mr.Herriman - we like to be dull and like a gentleman

Coco - we could talk very fast

Eduardo - we like to act dumb

Red - we have a deep voice

Terrance - we like to be mean

Last edited by DatzRyoma; 06-28-2007 at 02:38 PM.
DatzRyoma is offline   Reply With Quote