Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 07-13-2008, 12:08 PM   #391
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Best. Dream. Ever.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 01:39 PM   #392
Mr_Bloo_Veins
At Home

YOU CAN'T TAKE THE MIKE AND IKES FROM OUR VENDING MACHINES  

Send a message via AIM to Mr_Bloo_Veins Send a message via Skype™ to Mr_Bloo_Veins

I had a weird Foster's-related dream a couple nights ago, it had something to do with a new episode with Glenn Danzig as a guest star. And I ended up missing it.

BEST FHIF EPISODE EVER

I think it had something to do with an episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force I was watching a couple nights before that had him as a guest star.

Last edited by Mr_Bloo_Veins; 07-13-2008 at 01:40 PM.
Mr_Bloo_Veins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 06:29 PM   #393
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Hah hahah! That was one awesome dream, Mulch!

I had a dream last week with a bit of Foster's reference. I dreamed I was shopping at an outlet plaza type shopping center with one of my guy friends. He was getting bored and sat down near the dressing rooms waiting for me to finish looking in a particular clothing store. I was looking through the sale rack and came across a few articles made with material similar to HT's "colorful hoodie" as we've come to know it. Included in the articles was a jacket made with a material covered with the Foster's ladies dressed as the Disney princesses. Frankie was Belle from Beauty and the Beast, with her hair done the way Belle had it done up, and wearing the yellow ball gown. Euro Trish was Snow White, and although she still had her braids, her hair was black, and she was wearing that gown. And Madame F was Cinderella, although it was really just her face that looked like herself, the rest of the body and hair was all Cinderella (she was suddenly blonde and tall!). I was amused enough to grab it off the rack and take it to show my friend. He just gave me a weird look. The rest of the dream continued with shopping and talking to my friend, with no more reference to the show.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 08:57 PM   #394
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
Hah hahah! That was one awesome dream, Mulch!

I had a dream last week with a bit of Foster's reference. I dreamed I was shopping at an outlet plaza type shopping center with one of my guy friends. He was getting bored and sat down near the dressing rooms waiting for me to finish looking in a particular clothing store. I was looking through the sale rack and came across a few articles made with material similar to HT's "colorful hoodie" as we've come to know it. Included in the articles was a jacket made with a material covered with the Foster's ladies dressed as the Disney princesses. Frankie was Belle from Beauty and the Beast, with her hair done the way Belle had it done up, and wearing the yellow ball gown. Euro Trish was Snow White, and although she still had her braids, her hair was black, and she was wearing that gown. And Madame F was Cinderella, although it was really just her face that looked like herself, the rest of the body and hair was all Cinderella (she was suddenly blonde and tall!). I was amused enough to grab it off the rack and take it to show my friend. He just gave me a weird look. The rest of the dream continued with shopping and talking to my friend, with no more reference to the show.
Awesome sounding dream reference, Lynnie! Frankie as Belle is SUCH a fanart invite... <Feels urge to try to draw that... even though I can't draw for coffee beans>

Anyone can cook, but only the fearless can be great. ~ Ratatouille
WiltsAKGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 09:06 PM   #395
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

I thought Frankie looked very pretty, wearing that golden gown. Her hair was still red, but it was a darker color than what it is in the show. Hmm, ya know, maybe I can attempt drawing her as Belle. I've already drawn her as Ariel in one of the Halloween threads. I think I just got some inspiration to draw something for my new scanner. Thank you, WiltsAK!

I've got a busy few days coming up though, so it might be a few days before I accomplish anything.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 07:50 PM   #396
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Last night, I must've been very excited about the next/last Foster's movie, "Destination: Imagination", because I had two, count them, two dreams in the same night about it. Weiiird.

The first one was where apparently I was older and in collage, I turn on the TV (lol TV) in the dorm room and I find that D:I was just ending. I was sad because apparently it was supposed to be the first air date. I check the schedule and, no other showings. Ever.

Second one was where I was on the internet and downloaded the movie from Sparky's website because apparently I missed the showings...For some reason THIS particular one was made in an anime style by the Japanese, which is weird because I know as well as anyone Foster's is/was originally? made in America! Anyway, on top of that, I'll just say from what I remember....very adult. Yeah. (Now it makes me wonder why Sparky would've put it there in the first place...there wasn't a warning or anything there at all...Yes I know it was all a dream, and dreams defy all logic...but you know...)

Last edited by antgirl1; 11-18-2008 at 07:55 PM.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 09:21 AM   #397
Creamy
Settling In

Is He Dizzy Yet?  

Default Have you ever dreamt about Fosters?

I had a very wierd one a couple of nights ago:

There was this shiny blue foil wrapped Chocolate Bloo (like a chocolate Santa) who was some what alive and very hungry . First he started whining, then he started trying to eat his arm off , then I woke up thinking "What just happened?"
I've had a couple of other dreams with Fosters characters in but they aren't really worth mentioning

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't realise there already was a thread for this

Last edited by Creamy; 11-30-2008 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Merged this post with pre-existing thread on same topic.
Creamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 05:50 PM   #398
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I dreamt last night that right after GM and I got to San Diego, someone stole my backpack. I found it literally moments later, discarded. Everything was still in there except my printout for getting my Con badge. In the dream, losing that basically meant you're screwed (like, it wasn't possible to print another or do anything else about it). So, I couldn't go to the Con. The dream ended then, but I was just going to have to hang out in San Diego until after the Con while GM and everyone else went without me.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 12:31 PM   #399
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Last night I dreamed that Cassini made a post on Post to Post about him making some sort of "new" recipe of Chocolate Chip cookies. He included a pic of the result. He even included the ingrediants (none of which are ever used for cookies). I told him in a reply that "You can't make cookies with those ingrediants!" and he replied something along the lines of a defense of his recipe, in a one lined sentence and about 4-5 lined paragraph. So I had him send the ingrediants and recipe to my place and I tried to make the cookies with them.

It tasted like crap. XDD
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 07:40 PM   #400
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
I dreamt last night that right after GM and I got to San Diego, someone stole my backpack. I found it literally moments later, discarded. Everything was still in there except my printout for getting my Con badge. In the dream, losing that basically meant you're screwed (like, it wasn't possible to print another or do anything else about it). So, I couldn't go to the Con. The dream ended then, but I was just going to have to hang out in San Diego until after the Con while GM and everyone else went without me.
I wouldn't put much stock into a dream like that, before last year's con I had a similar dream where I broke my leg and couldn't leave my hotel bed, and that obviously didn't come true.

The closest to that was the 24 hour flu bug I picked up in SD, but thankfully that was out of my system just in time for preview night.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote