Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 06-28-2008, 02:04 PM   #31
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Yeah, I was thinking of telling people this too, but I was afraid of the "Yeah, WE KNOW" responses I might get from it...=P

Anyways, I was so looking forward to "Red, White and Bloo", to finally be refreshed back into Foster's again, to maybe surprise us that they probably had been having a lack of Foster's so they'd overjoy us with a special Independence Day marathon...but NO, I was terribly, terribly wrong....

Well, to be honest though, the fact that since Foster's have had this event for two years IN A ROW, I'm guessing that it's time to let ANOTHER show run it. I'm glad that instead of some bogus show running it, (Johnny Test, George of the Jungle, Out of Jimmy's Head, etc) they chose Chowder, which I think they made a good choice there.

Last edited by antgirl1; 06-28-2008 at 02:06 PM.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 04:33 PM   #32
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
*sigh*

I don't know how many have noticed this and maybe just didn't want to be the bearer of bad news (I admit I was hoping someone else would bring it up) but I'm mad because, what's this coming Friday? That's right, the Fourth of July. And instead of "Red, White and Bloo" they're showing a Chowder marathon. Not that I wouldn't enjoy watching Chowder all day because I'm sure I would, but do they even have enough episodes to support a marathon that long without repeats? Looks like CN is phasing Foster's out to me.

On a better note though, "GWH" is airing on Wednesday July 2 at 11 am, and then "HOB" is airing on Sunday July 6 at 9 am. Although still no reruns of regular 22 minute eppies all this next week again. Grrr...
Oh, well...at least I won't be missing any Foster's eps while I'm at the car show this July 4th.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 06:11 PM   #33
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

I just found out that there AREN'T enough Chowder eppies to play through the whole marathon without repeats. It's 12 hours long (8 am to 8 pm), meaning there are enough for twenty four episodes, but including the newest one, there will only be 17 episodes of Chowder; total. So even if they play all of them, which would indeed be pretty cool, they'd have to be repeating at least seven of them. And at just now checking the schedule, yup, six are being repeated once, and one TWICE!! I just don't understand why CN is doing this. They'd rather play repeats of episodes rather than Foster's on the day where they usually play nothing but Foster's?? I'm irritated now...
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 10:09 AM   #34
Mr_Bloo_Veins
At Home

YOU CAN'T TAKE THE MIKE AND IKES FROM OUR VENDING MACHINES  

Send a message via AIM to Mr_Bloo_Veins Send a message via Skype™ to Mr_Bloo_Veins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
*sigh*

I don't know how many have noticed this and maybe just didn't want to be the bearer of bad news (I admit I was hoping someone else would bring it up) but I'm mad because, what's this coming Friday? That's right, the Fourth of July. And instead of "Red, White and Bloo" they're showing a Chowder marathon. Not that I wouldn't enjoy watching Chowder all day because I'm sure I would, but do they even have enough episodes to support a marathon that long without repeats? Looks like CN is phasing Foster's out to me.

On a better note though, "GWH" is airing on Wednesday July 2 at 11 am, and then "HOB" is airing on Sunday July 6 at 9 am. Although still no reruns of regular 22 minute eppies all this next week again. Grrr...
As much as I love Chowder, I'd much rather prefer the Red White and Bloo marathon. I was really looking forward to it.

Ah well.

Last edited by Mr_Bloo_Veins; 06-29-2008 at 10:14 AM.
Mr_Bloo_Veins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 12:06 PM   #35
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Same here; I was hoping that CN might include some of the shorts as well, most of which I still haven't seen. Maybe they'll do a marathon on a different holiday.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 05:32 PM   #36
Jackie Khones
Settling In

Gotta tie it to the bed post first  

Send a message via AIM to Jackie Khones Send a message via Yahoo to Jackie Khones

That'd be awesome to see some sort of marathon, because I haven't seen it much of it in the lineup.

Last edited by Jackie Khones; 06-29-2008 at 05:32 PM.
Jackie Khones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 04:20 PM   #37
TraverseTown
Settling In

Available Now for only 79 easy payments of $4.99!  

It better come on soon, because I still haven't seen most of Seasons 5 & 6!
Old 07-01-2008, 06:19 PM   #38
Digifreak642
Newly Abandoned
The freak is back!  

Patience is a virtue. Unfortunately I'm in the minority who doesn't like Chowder. But I too will be busy during 4th of July...

But it will always be with us in our hearts...

Digifreak642 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 08:05 PM   #39
Shelltoon
A Caring Individual

So sweet...  

Looks like I'll be having my own Red White and Bloo marathon on my computer then.
Old 07-01-2008, 08:22 PM   #40
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelltoon View Post
Looks like I'll be having my own Red White and Bloo marathon on my computer then.
It does have the advantage of being commercial-free, and you can pause it when you need a snack.

Chowder instead of Foster's, bleh. The only chowder I want to see is in a can with the word "Campbell's" on the label.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote