Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 12-01-2006, 05:27 PM   #1
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Default antgirl1 Productions Proudly Presents: "Miss Mutant", rated "T"

So, yes, I know no one said ANYTHING about the preview...but maybe with the finished chapter, they'll be interested. I hope this isn't too, like, adult or anything. If it is, I'll happily change it.

I'll rate it "T" just in case.

So...here we go!

---

"WARDEN JOE!"

Wilbur Smith yelled this as he ran franticly.

"What is it, Wilbur? God, you better have not fed her sugar again-"

"NO! It's worse! Much MUCH worse!!"

"Well, SPIT IT OUT Smith!"

"She....she....ESCAPED!!"

Joe was alarmed immediately. "But-but NO ONE escapes!"

"But she did. A clever one, she is. She got out just as I let her get a little exersise-"

"You IDIOT! She is NOT to EVER leave this laboratory!"

"I have no CLUE how she managed to wiggle out of that harness, I SWEAR!"

"Well, sound the alarms!" Joe said simply. Wilbur did as he was told and pressed the "BIG" button - sounding alarms throughout the entire laboratory.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG G...RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG G

---

"Oh...my....lord..."

Lynn breathed this sentence in awe. Never in her life had she ever been able to go outdoors, not once since she was a cub. And that was a LONG time ago.

She was staring the lovely day of warm, sunny spring - flowers in trees, butterflies everywhere, bright skys, fresh air, perfect weather of the day.

Lynn laughed playfully as she galloped down the hill she stood on, feeling the wind roll through her Froman body. Once down the hill, she began to spin around and around, keeping the happy, playful expression she hadn't had since her cub days. And even then she was always punished for being a cub.

But now, finally free, able to release her inner cub.

Once Lynn got officially dizzy, she fell to the ground. But she didn't seem to mind, laughing and having a good time. Once her mind cleared a little, she began to stare at the clouds. Clouds...oh how she should try to touch them. Were they as soft as they seemed? Were they fuzzy or fluffy? Or were they hard as rock and rough as cactus?

She reached her arm out toward the slow moving clouds, but felt nothing but wind and air as her sleeve rolled down due to gravity. She sighed. She won't be able to accomplish touching clouds.

Lynn decided to get back up onto her four feet, still watching the sky. Why is the sky blue? she thought. Probably another thing she'll never find out.

Shrugging, Lynn started trotting, seeing a town nearby. A place to hide from the crazy scientists! YES! And just in time, too - she could hear the alarms and bloodhounds barking in the distance. She turned around, and gasped. THEY'RE AFTER ME!

Quickly, she galloped toward the town nearby, speeding off as fast as she could.

Once in the town, she first thought she was safe, but, she then decided to find a place to hide, a place where the scientists, even the bloodhounds, won't find her at.

An alley? Too overused. A mall? Too big.

Her final decision was in a dumpster, as smelly as it is. At least the foul stench will conceal her's so the bloodhounds can't find her. She'll just need to get used to the smell. That would take a long time to do, though.

Having nothing else to do after climbing into the dumpster, she decided to take a little nap. If the smell doesn't get to her first.

An hour or two later found the dumpster creaking open, seemingly on it's own. But Lynn still slept.

What caused the whoever it was to open the dumpster in the first place was Lynn's soft snoring.

----

The first thing Lynn noticed was light was all around her. The second thing she noticed was murmuring voices, but when time passed she heard them more clearly. Third was she felt a little chilly. The final thing she noticed is as she regained conciousness, the stench of the dumpster was nowhere to be found.

No...please, lord, not the lab! Anywhere but the lab! Plea-

Slowly opening her eyes, Lynn heard the voices more clearly. One was high-pitched and easily annoying, while the other was realitively low and soft.

Nope, it wasn't the lab scientists. No siree. None of her scientists sounded like that.

Lifting her head, Lynn waited for her eyes to clear her vision. The blurry image showed her two objects. One was light blue, small and roundish, like a pac-man reject. The other seemed to be a red pole...until she looked a little higher. A head.

The red object wasn't a pole. "It" wasn't an object or an "it" at all. Not no way, not no how.

Once her vision cleared, she saw strange people. Wait, they weren't humans.

Swell, imaginary friends. How 'bout that?

"Well, look who woke up from the dead!" The blue blob said to her finally.

"I was dead? I thought I was sleeping," Lynn replied.

"Sleeping in GARBAGE, Wilt said, if I'm not mistaken," The blob stated, pointing to the the red imaginary.

"Bloo!" Wilt (the red imaginary FYI) said to the blob (Bloo FYI). "I'm sorry but that's not very nice!"

"But that's what YOU said, Mr. Nice-Guy!"

"All right, hold up a moment, all right?" Lynn said, halting Bloo and Wilt's argument. "I have a couple of questions. One: Where am I? Two: Who brought me here? And Three: Where's the exit?"

"Weeeelllll..." Wilt started. "I can answer those questions for you. If you've ever heard of this place called "Foster's home for Imaginary Friends", then, well..."

"Well what?" Lynn asked.

"-Well you're IN IT!" Bloo declared, interrupting (and possibly saving) Wilt. "And of course, Sporty Socks here brought you here, if that's even the truth." Bloo snickered.

Wilt sighed and rolled his eye. "For the last time, Bloo," he said, "All I did was bring her here."

"But that doesn't explain WHY her clothes are missing," Bloo stated coolly, crossing his blobby arms. "I saw her with clothes on, but now, I DON'T. Care to explain THAT?"

"What are you..." Lynn whispered, then looked down at herself.

True to Bloo's word, her clothes were INDEED missing. IN FRONT OF PEOPLE SHE DOESN'T KNOW.

"I'll bet TEN BUCKS for her to scream," Bloo whispered to Wilt.

TO BE CONTINUED.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 05:00 PM   #2
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

hee-larious

Last edited by Bloo2daMacs; 12-14-2006 at 05:01 PM.
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 05:21 PM   #3
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

Why `ja stop? I want to see what happens next!
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 10:45 AM   #4
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Default Chapter two brought in by demand!

"..."

Lynn couldn't speak. She had gone pale in the face, her blood running cold, almost breathless in the lungs, and eyes unblinking. Then, she suddenly felt a warmth spread across her face, starting from the neck up.

She was blushing.

But she knew why.

Two imaginaries, MALE imaginaries, who were Bloo and Wilt, had a grand view of Lynn.

MALE imaginaries, of all things, saw her body.

Of course, she didn't have to do the math to know.

"What. Happened. To. My. Clothes?" Lynn simply asked, with anger and irritation and humiliation in her voice, all at once.

"Aw man," Bloo said, crossing his blobby arms again. "I just lost a ten dollar bet."

"Well?" Lynn grew more irritation. "Where are they?!"

"Well..." Wilt started. "I'm sorry but they were pretty dirty..."

"Well DUUUUH," Lynn sneered, "That's what happens when there is no other safe place to hide from lunatic scientists who use me as a lab rat!"

"Crazed Imaginary," Bloo said casually, rephrasing the words from that old "Silly Rabbit, Trix are for kids!" phrase, "Lab rats are for RODENTS!"

Lynn seemed quiet at that moment, having an emotionless tone as she said, "Was I supposed to laugh?"

"What do you MEAN you never saw those "Krix" ADs on TV?" Bloo yelled, his jaw dropping to the floor. (obvious, isn't it?)

"Criks? Adds? Teevee?" Lynn was more confused than angry now. "What are those things?"

Bloo burst out laughing like a hyena, laughing so hard that he fell on his back, tears formed. "Oh MAN," he said, wiping a tear from laughter away. "THAT was THE BEST joke I've EVER heard. Next to Jokey the clown of course."

"What's a Jokey the Clown?"

Bloo just laughed even harder at this. Now he was rolling on the floor.

"One of these days," Lynn said under her breath, "You're going to DIE laughing."

-----

"So, which one is it in?" Lynn asked, motioning to the laundry shoots nearby her. God, there were so many! How would she be able to find her clothes, even WITH Wilt's help? And, if they were in a high above shoot, HOW will she reach it? A ladder wouldn't work, curse her four legs.

Wilt paused, looking back to Lynn, and saw her wearing something.

She was wearing bed sheets, of all things, as a gown. Bed sheets.

He blinked in surprise, and asked, "I'm sorry, but do you really need to wear that?"

"Yes," Lynn muttered. "You pervert."

Although Wilt did hear what she said, he sighed and ignored it. "I think they're up there, one of those three, right up there," he said, pointing to the middle three laundry shoots, WAAAY up at the top. The VERY top.

Lynn's eyes grew to the size of dinner plates, astonished by it's height. It practically touched the ceiling! She would NEVER be able to reach up there, even WITH the dreaded ladder, or if she were to suddenly become a professional mountain climber.

Like THAT would ever happen.

"Yeaaaah...." Lynn replied in a sarcastic tone. "I think I'd need a ladder for this. I can't like, increase my height or anything."

"Well, the Maintainence room is right next door," Wilt offered. "I'm sure there's a ladder in there."

"Thanks," Lynn said as she dashed to the Maintainence room. But it didn't take long for her to return, empty handed. "Aww, no ladder," she pouted slightly, crossing her arms across her chest.

"I could just lift you up there, if that's ok," Wilt offered again.

"I dunno...since my clothing had been taken off-"

Wilt sighed, interrupting her. "I'm sorry, but I only did it because they were dirty. I know, I should've asked first, I realize this now. But please, trust me on this. I won't do something like that again, unless I ask first. Ok?"

"Fine," Lynn said quietly, walking over to Wilt. "But this better not be anything funny!"

"It won't be," Wilt said reassuringly as he gently wrapped his arm around her waist and then slowly lifting her high into the air, "I promise."

Luckily Lynn got her clothes out into her hands without further incident, (but she could of sworn Wilt wanted to do SOMETHING with that arm) who was in awe of how cleaner it looked. Even her necklace's orange and yellow beads seemed to glitter.

As she was lent down onto the ground again, Lynn breathed, "You...were right!" With that, she dropped the clothing to the floor, letting her bed-sheet-gown fall to the floor as well, and jumped up to hug Wilt, skin on skin contact, with a happy smiling face. "I take back anything I thought about you!"

Lynn jumping up to hug Wilt made him fall over backwards, though Lynn didn't seem to mind it. She just layed on Wilt, head on his chest, body limp onto his own, and her tail wagging fast, happily. She even purred. She just, all of a sudden, seemed so...affectionate.

"It's ok," Wilt said finally, "I know you didn't mean it."

"Well, thanks for cleaning my clothes...er...what're you called?" Lynn had just realized she didn't know his name.

"Wilton Michaels, but everyone just calles me Wilt," Wilt clarified. "What's your name?"

"Lynn, take it or leave it," she replied as she got off of Wilt and helped him up to his feet once more. "Call me Linda and you die."

Wilt just laughed at that last statement. "Ok, ok...Well, it was-IS, it IS nice to meet you, Lynn," he stuttered, shaking Lynn's hand with his own. "If you want, after you get dressed you can have a tour, I mean, unless you're already sick of me. But that's ok with me too!"

"But there's only one thing wrong with that," Lynn remarked as she pulled her bell bottoms and shorts onto her legs, then buttoning them onto her back.

"What's that?" Wilt asked.

As Lynn got her boots and shoes on, got her shirt onto her torso, and her necklace in it's respected place around her neck, she said:

"I'm not imaginary."
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 11:20 AM   #5
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

YAY, ANOTHER CHAPTER!

With a twist at the end too!
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 01:04 PM   #6
"C" the Dragon
Foster's Legend
...and be amazed by it's powerful flames! Roar!  

What a nice way to end, Antgirl1! It brings the suspence!

Icon made by Xx Broken With A SmilexX!
"C" the Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 01:05 PM   #7
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

Is alright.