Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Other Fan Creations

Notices

Other Fan Creations Post and discuss any and all other Foster's-related fan creations here.

Old 09-28-2006, 03:18 PM   #1
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG
Default Scripts needed

Yo guys.

I don't want to get into details, but if any one of you could write out a script of Fosters (a scene, whatever) that lasts a page in length of Word and post it here, or note it to me, I'd appreciate it.

I'll select a few, depending on how many I get (if any, knowing my luck).

Then you'll see the out come.

CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 03:38 PM   #2
Voxxyn
Banned

I have a question: do we type from the scenes of an actual episode, or do we invent our own original scenes?

If it's the latter, I already have one in mind that I'd love to write.

Last edited by Voxxyn; 09-28-2006 at 03:38 PM.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 03:42 PM   #3
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

Your own, please.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 05:14 PM   #4
Voxxyn
Banned

Here's mine:

---

Eduardo is sitting on the living-room couch in front of the TV set, watching the ending to the latest episode of LAUREN: ALL GROWN UP with a horrified face.

Lauren(TV): But, Mr. Garrett--

Mr. Garrett(TV): NUH-UH! You're cleaning this house, missy--top to bottom! That's what you get for how you tried to embarass poor Doofball!

Lauren(TV): (Teary eyed) BUT... THE FAUX-PAS... ONE NIGHT ONLY--

Suddenly, Doofball and the gang leave, slamming the door loudly on Lauren's face.

Eduardo: NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Eduardo rises from the couch and leaps wildly towards the TV, hoping to put an end to his favorite character's suffering. Unfortunately, once he rises back to his feet with the TV knocked upside down, it's too late. The credits start rolling as an unhappy Lauren scrubs the main hallway floor. With nary a warning, the entire adoption mansion shakes to Eduardo's hysterical screaming.

Eduardo: WHY DID THEY-- WHY DID-- LAUREN... PORQUE... LAUREN?!?

Suddenly, Frankie Foster hurriedly slides into the living room, and sees the giant monster-like imaginary friend weeping into the sideturned TV set.

Frankie: Ed? What's wrong?

The 22-year-old girl walks up to Eduardo with a concerned face, and pats him in the back.

Eduardo: No es justo... (As he speaks, the theme song to MY GYM PARTNER'S A DONKEY plays) simplemente NO ES JUSTO...

Frankie: Ed... oh please, don't tell me this is about--

Before Frankie can finish, Eduardo literally punches a hole through the TV screen, sending sparks flying on all directions.

Eduardo: I HATE THEM! VAN A ARREPENTIR! VOY A DESTRUIRLOS!

Frankie: (Rolling eyes) Oh darnit, cool it down! It's not real--it's just a TV show!

While all of this happens, Jackie Khones appears behind both of them.

Jackie: Miss, that's what I told you about the clown episode of The Powerpuff Girls.

And as quickly as he entered, Jackie walks away with a triumphant grin. Eduardo finally stops crying and instead gives Frankie a harsh glare.

Frankie: (Blushing with embarassament) I... well, um... (And she simply hunches down and sighs sadly) I guess I'll go change into my Ramones t-shirt...

---

Yeah, that was... a little bizzare. It's actually a scene that's been in my mind for a while. I hope you liked it.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 06:22 PM   #5
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

This is a scene from a fan script that I have been working on, The premise behind my story is that Goo has come down with a nasty case of Laryngitis, right before Adopt-A-Thought Saturday, which if this happened to a normal person that would mean staying home in bed, but Goo is of course far from normal and in her warped little mind she believes that she can still run everything the way she wants to, even though she cannot speak, a lot of the humor of this premise is devised from all of the alternative ways Goo uses to communicate with the other characters, like for example in this scene in which Goo tries to ask Wilt, Eduardo, Coco and later Bloo for a notebook, via a game of charades. (She want's the notebook in order to write down all her dialogue/request's via a series of hand written memos.)

INT. THE FOYER

Coco Eduardo and Wilt are standing aorund minding their own business, when almost instantaneously, Goo appears seemingly out of nowhere and non verbally greets the trio.

EDUARDO
Hola Goo

WILT
Hey Goo

COCO
Coco coco (Hello Goo)

Goo tries to communicate with the three via a series of complicated hand gestures that shows she wants some kind of item. But no one seems to understand what she is trying to say.

WILT
Sorry Goo, I don?t seem to follow. You obviously want something but you?re just not going to tell us what it is. Is that it?

EDUARDO
Wait, maybe she?s doing it this way, so she can get in a quick game of charades before we go to work.

Goo nods her head in agreement

WILT
Sure, that sounds like fun.

Goo begins her charade. She does the sign of an open book to signify what she is gesturing.

EDUARDO
It?s a person.

WILT
It?s a movie.

Bloo happens across the scene and sees what is going and he offers his own opinion on the matter.

BLOO
No you guys are way off, she?s obviously talking about someone finally buying me a race car bed.

Everyone one stares at Bloo.

WILT
Bloo you?ve got it all wrong, we are trying to guess what Goo wants. Not what you want.

BLOO
What?, She wants a race car bed too, well good luck, I?ve been trying for months to get one and they are hard to find around here.

COCO
Cooc coco cooc coco coco co cococo coco coco co coco. (You Guys are crazy she is talking about a book.)

Goo nod?s her head in agreement, she then does the two fingered gesture for two words, and the gesture for ?first word?, followed by the gesture for ?sounds like? she starts gesturing that she is stroking an invisible beard.

EDUARDO
You want a book about beards?

Goo does the ?sound like? gesture again.

WILT
Oh, sounds like beard, anyone know a word that sounds like beard?

BLOO
There?s weird, well that really narrows things down, a lot books are weird.

Goo shakes her head no, and once again does the ?sounds like? gesture, she then gets down on all fours does the beard stroking gesture again and then starts to head butt Eduardo.

EDUARDO
Hey what are you doing?, ack senorita Goo has gone loco.

BLOO
Geez, she wants a book about something that walks on all fours, has a beard and head-butts people, if that?s not weird, I don?t know what is.

WILT
Something that walks on all fours, has a beard and head-butts. Wait, that sounds like a goat, you want a book about goats don?t you?

Goo does the ?sounds like? gesture once more.

WILT (CONT'D)
Oh you want a book about something that sounds like goat.

BLOO
Maybe she wants a book about boats. That has to be it, there is no other possible explanation so therefore I win.

Bloo runs off, while not seeing Goo shaking her head no.

EDUARDO
Arg, what else rhymes with boat?

COCO
Coco, coco, coco, coco. (Tote, oat, emote, note)

Goo shakes her head yes at the last the thing Coco says.

WILT
That?s it, you want a notebook.

Goo jumps up and down, they?ve finally gotten it right. Wilt reaches over and grabs one for her, she then takes out a pencil that was in her pocket and furiously starts writing something down on the paper and with the blink of an eye she is out the front door. Soon after Wilt and Coco take after her, Eduardo doesn?t notice that everyone is gone.

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 04:43 AM   #6
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

What's it for?