Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 09-10-2007, 05:31 AM   #301
Tonya
Queen of the Spammed

I'm just ahead of the current.  

Send a message via MSN to Tonya

Last night I dreamt that I got onto the home page to find that I had 1 unread message. So I clicked on it and the letter was from Cassini saying something along the lines of my behavior not being acceptable and that I was banned from NF.
Crazy, huh?
The every kid.
Best female cartoon ever. There should be more of these ladies.
Don't underestimate the power of wuv.

Last edited by Tonya; 09-10-2007 at 05:31 AM.
Tonya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 05:33 AM   #302
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

This is your way of telling me that you're planning to make my life interesting this week, isn't it?

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 05:57 AM   #303
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Nothing new from me, just "Improvement" dreams of GWH....I donno WHY I get them, the movie's great as it is. Worse is, when I wake up, it doesn't make ANY sense at all. But those dreams possess me to believe that they do at the time of sleep. XDDD

Last edited by antgirl1; 09-10-2007 at 05:57 AM.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 02:43 PM   #304
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I love it how everybody seems to think that Cassini is somehow in charge of banning. I can assure you that I do all the banning around here...Mods don't even have that ability.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 04:42 PM   #305
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident
I'm back with my Chimchar!  

Send a message via Yahoo to Crash-N-Cortex

I do have Foster's dreams about some Foster's episodes with me in them along my characters and my Pokemon, I trained in the Sinnoh region. I won't explain them all though.

Crash-N-Cortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:20 PM   #306
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

I can remember only one actual Foster's dream that I had last spring sometime...

Ok.... I was walking down a sidewalk in a middle class neighborhood at night, and as I was passing a house, Wilt came out and said something like "You poor thing! Come inside out of the cold!" Suddenly I realized I had a bad cold, and was sniffling and coughing and everything. Wilt took me in, sat me in a reclining chair by the fire place, covered me with a blanket and got me a cup of tea. Just as he handed me the tea, there was a knock at the door and Wilt opened it, and there was Mac and Bloo, and they said "Trick or Treat", although they weren't wearing costumes. Wilt didn't give them any candy, either. From there on my memory of it is fading, but I remember Mac talking to me, asking me how I'm feeling or something, and while he was talking to me, Bloo did something, don't know what. But it made Wilt mad, and he opened one of the windows and threw Bloo out of it. A gust of wind caught Bloo and blew him in circles a lot like he was doing in "Bloooo" when they were trying to catch him with the vacuum. And then..... that's all I remember.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 07:55 PM   #307
ptps
At Home

Best Friends Forever  

XD I was reading this thread last night and I was like "Dayum, I wish I had a dream about Foster's." And POOF I had a dream last night about Foster's. It sounds like a really bad self-insert fanfic though XDD

Anyway for some reason all the Friends in the house had to accompany Frankie to some other abandoned house where they had to hose down hallways and mop the floors and etc. Naturally Bloo wasn't too happy with it and he was complaining all the way about the wooden floors not being able to withstand water, and that the water from the mopping was just pooling into one gigantic puddle and making the floorboards wet and brittle. Eventually the floor fell through and Frankie was like (=__=)|||

Then halfway through Wilt started getting really nervous about something, at one point he bent over to whisper something in Frankie's ear. He was also dressed in a dark navy basketball outfit, complete with shorts, and for some reason had a makeshift prosthetic cardboard-and-cloth arm attached to his left one. Something about missing the basketball game he'd been looking forward to all week, and he was going to miss the game because they were taking longer in this house than originally planned.

Self-insert begins here. XD So Wilt was all sad and glum that he wouldn't be able to catch his game, and he slunk off to the back of the room. I tried to cheer him up by saying we could see if someone else had taped it and borrow the tape from them, etc. He smiled a bit then went off.

This part gets a bit odd. Bloo is really fed up with being cooped in the house, and he makes a dash for the only door in the rather large room. All the Friends from the house are in this room, and Bloo races past Frankie, races past everyone, and dashes out the door to freedom. At this point in my dream I was thinking, "Where's Mac?" and presto, just as Bloo dashed out the door Mac came IN and went, "Did anyone see Bloo?" ROFL

Bloo grabbed Mac and dragged him out the door with him, then slammed it shut. Me and Frankie were trying our best to get the door open again (somehow we knew it locked the moment it closed) and I was yelling for Eduardo to help us. Somehow I used the exact words Mac used from the pilot. O__o "Eduardo! Help! Be a hero!"

But after a while Ed didn't come and when I finally found him (together with Coco) they'd both shrunk. Ed was the size of a plush toy and Coco was even tinier, about the size of those collectible plastic figurines you get from capsule machines. They were both pretty distressed about it (Maybe the water shrunk them??) and again, me being the Mary Sue in my dream, cheered them up by telling Ed he still had pretty large and magnificent teeth and horns, and that Coco looked really cute when she was so tiny.

Then somehow Wilt brought up the conversation that if we were to get out, we should send half the Friends to look for Mac and Bloo and the other half to go buy supplies from the market. I disagreed and said we should send MOST of the Friends home before they got lost, and the regular gang (Frankie, Wilt, Ed, Coco, and somehow me >>; ) to look for Mac&Bloo/shop for supplies instead. Then it cut to the pilot scene where it tilts up from Wilt's shoes to his head (he's back in his normal appearance, without the clothes) and he goes (to me), "Hey, how're you doing? Name's Wilt."

And then it ended O________o;;; Talk about really bad self-insert fanfiction. Whoa.

Last edited by ptps; 09-11-2007 at 08:00 PM. Reason: typos lulz
ptps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 08:05 PM   #308
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptps View Post
XD I was reading this thread last night and I was like "Dayum, I wish I had a dream about Foster's." And POOF I had a dream last night about Foster's. It sounds like a really bad self-insert fanfic though XDD

Anyway for some reason all the Friends in the house had to accompany Frankie to some other abandoned house where they had to hose down hallways and mop the floors and etc. Naturally Bloo wasn't too happy with it and he was complaining all the way about the wooden floors not being able to withstand water, and that the water from the mopping was just pooling into one gigantic puddle and making the floorboards wet and brittle. Eventually the floor fell through and Frankie was like (=__=)|||

Then halfway through Wilt started getting really nervous about something, at one point he bent over to whisper something in Frankie's ear. He was also dressed in a dark navy basketball outfit, complete with shorts, and for some reason had a makeshift prosthetic cardboard-and-cloth arm attached to his left one. Something about missing the basketball game he'd been looking forward to all week, and he was going to miss the game because they were taking longer in this house than originally planned.

Self-insert begins here. XD So Wilt was all sad and glum that he wouldn't be able to catch his game, and he slunk off to the back of the room. I tried to cheer him up by saying we could see if someone else had taped it and borrow the tape from them, etc. He smiled a bit then went off.

This part gets a bit odd. Bloo is really fed up with being cooped in the house, and he makes a dash for the only door in the rather large room. All the Friends from the house are in this room, and Bloo races past Frankie, races past everyone, and dashes out the door to freedom. At this point in my dream I was thinking, "Where's Mac?" and presto, just as Bloo dashed out the door Mac came IN and went, "Did anyone see Bloo?" ROFL

Bloo grabbed Mac and dragged him out the door with him, then slammed it shut. Me and Frankie were trying our best to get the door open again (somehow we knew it locked the moment it closed) and I was yelling for Eduardo to help us. Somehow I used the exact words Mac used from the pilot. O__o "Eduardo! Help! Be a hero!"

But after a while Ed didn't come and when I finally found him (together with Coco) they'd both shrunk. Ed was the size of a plush toy and Coco was even tinier, about the size of those collectible plastic figurines you get from capsule machines. They were both pretty distressed about it (Maybe the water shrunk them??) and again, me being the Mary Sue in my dream, cheered them up by telling Ed he still had pretty large and magnificent teeth and horns, and that Coco looked really cute when she was so tiny.

Then somehow Wilt brought up the conversation that if we were to get out, we should send half the Friends to look for Mac and Bloo and the other half to go buy supplies from the market. I disagreed and said we should send MOST of the Friends home before they got lost, and the regular gang (Frankie, Wilt, Ed, Coco, and somehow me >>; ) to look for Mac&Bloo/shop for supplies instead. Then it cut to the pilot scene where it tilts up from Wilt's shoes to his head (he's back in his normal appearance, without the clothes) and he goes (to me), "Hey, how're you doing? Name's Wilt."

And then it ended O________o;;; Talk about really bad self-insert fanfiction. Whoa.
ROFL, what did you eat last night? XDDD
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 03:23 PM   #309
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

Well, a day or two back, I had a dream where I met Wilt. I was with a whole crowd of people who also wanted to meet him, and I must've been up front cause I told him about my fanfics and he told me that he hadn't read them, but he was sure they were great (I could tell he was only being nice). Then he went off to do something, and one of my freinds tried to steal his seat, so I growled at her like some sort of terrier! Weird, huh? Okay, perhaps not on the magnitude of some of the dreams here. What's really weird is that I was thinking not long before having this dream that I would never have a Fosters dream (after seeing this topic), and then had one like, two days later! I think there's some kinda pattern forming, as people seem to read this topic, then have Fosters dreams of their own!
Old 09-21-2007, 12:05 PM   #310
Diamond Duchess
Banned
I love chocolate cake, I like pencil erasers, too...  

Last night, I had a dream that was based on one of the newer episodes, Affair Weather Friends. I haven't seen the episode, but I looked at the screen shots Sparky made for it.

Anyway, Bloo was in the front yard of the mansion, where he was trying to run away from this gigantic griffin thing. He opened the front door and ran up the stairs, but the griffin flew in with him and started chasing him again. Bloo hid in a closet, where the griffin cornered him. Suddenly, Mac and his new friend found Bloo. Mac's friend got the griffin under control and explained to Bloo that the griffin was his pet (I can't remember if it was imaginary or not). And then I woke up.

I'm sure the episode wasn't like this, but I had to post this dream because it was so weird. Also, if anyone was wondering, I ate some chocolate with nuts before I went to bed last night, which somewhat accounts for the weirdness.
Diamond Duchess is offline   Reply With Quote