Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 08-23-2006, 11:58 AM   #21
Super Sonic X
The Captain of the Gravy Train (Pshooo!)

(No, I don't like new Sonic games. Every single character annoys me in some way.)  

Send a message via AIM to Super Sonic X

I have a new idea! Maybe you have to do a favor for Goo!
Super Sonic X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 12:51 PM   #22
buyamerican159
Newly Abandoned

Send a message via AIM to buyamerican159 Send a message via MSN to buyamerican159

Quote:
Originally Posted by taranchula View Post
Hey thanks, I was going to take a screen shot of that myself, but I had accidentally left the pen after doing the job and couldn't get back inside to take the screen shot on my computer.

Great to see that old Chompies "tentacles of doom" had grown back after what happened to them in the pilot.
Yup! At first i thought we would have to avoid him if he was awake or something... but luckily i didnt.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:44 AM   #23
Shany
At Home

Just found out - Buddies are won through playing the games in the arcade. I just won a Fuzzball after getting a high score on the second part of the fishing game.
Shany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 02:23 AM   #24
RedboXen
Settling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecwcwwe View Post
k, updated it a bit
Something I just figured out. Not sure if it means anything.
I talked to go about 20 times in the lobby. I left the lobby to do a few things, and she was no longer in the lobby. I looked around the house, and she ended up being at the side of the house!
SO, my idea is that you need to talk to goo over and over again, until she moves into a new location, lather rince repeat . Maybe after some time, she will give you a new friend

The problem though, is that once I logged off, she moved back into the lobby.

I've been looking at the game for a project im working on, having seen the code, Goo moves around the house based on what time of day it is. And thats the time from your local computer rather than on the server.
RedboXen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 09:57 AM   #25
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shany View Post
Just found out - Buddies are won through playing the games in the arcade. I just won a Fuzzball after getting a high score on the second part of the fishing game.
Thank you for telling us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedboXen View Post
I've been looking at the game for a project im working on, having seen the code, Goo moves around the house based on what time of day it is. And thats the time from your local computer rather than on the server.
That's interesting! I pretty much only ever play the game at about midnight here, so she's always been in the lobby.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 10:27 AM   #26
Sparky

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Well crud. To mix things up I decided to play right after making that post, so more 11 am-ish. Goo was still in the lobby, but anyways I only needed to do one more favor to unlock a mini-game...and I forgot to *use* a favor first, so since my favor icons were all full I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow now to unlock a mini-game.

But I got to feed Cyrus. Unfortunately though as you can see from the picture on my webpage I didn't get a good shot of it.
Old 08-24-2006, 09:25 PM   #27
Ecwcwwe
Newly Abandoned

Well, the buddies you get look like Goo's little butterfly. They will float above your head

Ecwcwwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 08:56 AM   #28
buyamerican159
Newly Abandoned

Send a message via AIM to buyamerican159 Send a message via MSN to buyamerican159

I got to feed cyrus. I accidentally pushed the prt. scr. key twice but i got a picture of him spitting out something.

Last edited by buyamerican159; 08-26-2006 at 08:57 AM.
buyamerican159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 12:13 PM   #29
Sparky

Well I just had a glitch happen to me. Yesterday I did the "get-rich-quick" adventure with Bloo. Today when I got on one of my three chores was completed already for some reason. So...I did a favor for Mac and when I finished my chores all of a sudden I was eligible for *another* adventure. So I went to Bloo and had to go through the get-rich-quick advanture all over again. That was annoying. That better not happen again tomorrow, or I'll never be able to unlock another mini-game.
Old 08-31-2006, 01:02 PM   #30
Frankie Fan
Frankie is awesome!
Frankie is awesome!  

Send a message via AIM to Frankie Fan Send a message via Yahoo to Frankie Fan

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but after doing a task or another activity, such as using the levator or turning off showers, the background music stops playing. Once I did something, I think I compteted an adventure with Bloo it cam eback on by itself. But if it doesnt come back you have to open Notey with the N key, select Sounds, and then turn off the msuci and turn it back on again.
Frankie Fan is offline   Reply With Quote