Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Supporting Cast

Notices

Supporting Cast Discuss everyone else in the show, both human and imaginary. For discussions about single, specific characters only.

Old 05-06-2009, 03:21 PM   #91
Bloo4Ever
Settling In

We Hardly Knew Ye...  

Here comes the person who's that desperate enough

I gots 4 in all and circled Crackers in each one. You ever notice that he's most of the time, all ways looking at Bloo...?

Image 1)

Image 2)

Image 3)

Image 4)

EDIT: Sorry for making image super big :3

Cheese: I have braces.
Mac: You found that on the ground, didn't you?
Cheese: Garbage can.

Imagination Never Dies...But if it did, the date would be May 3, 2009

Last edited by Bloo4Ever; 05-06-2009 at 03:23 PM.
Bloo4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:48 PM   #92
koosie
Moon-Calf

It was just imagination  

No apologies necessary, Bloo4Ever! If there's one thing better than nice pictures of little Crackers, it's nice big pictures of little Crackers. Thank yooou!

I suppose it's probably hard not to be looking at Bloo when you're in his presence.

Aw....Snicket
koosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 03:08 PM   #93
Bloo4Ever
Settling In

We Hardly Knew Ye...  

You're welcome

I love image 1!; He takes bout 1/50 of the actual picture XD XD

By the way, was he in 'Fool and Regulations' or Goodbye to Bloo'?

I'd watch the eppies again but then I cant help but get teary-eyed

Anyways, he shouldve at least been in Goodbye to Bloo as it is the finale and Crackers is like, the third best supporting charcter ever

Old 05-08-2009, 03:22 PM   #94
koosie
Moon-Calf

It was just imagination  

I'm afraid I've not seen the episodes you mention. I will soon enough and I'll be constantly on the look out for small pink objects. Yes.

I'm not sure Crackers could even reasonably be called a supporting character. What constitutes a supporting character I wonder? I think Crackers is the all time world No. 1 incidental character maybe. There would be a pretty big drop-off after No. 1 too.

Aw....Snicket
Old 05-08-2009, 03:28 PM   #95
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

I've got to wonder why people never made this much fuss over Gary, the teary-eyed kitten IF...well, I think he's cool. He has a quiet dignity to his sorrow which Crackers rather lacks, don't you think?

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 03:36 PM   #96
koosie
Moon-Calf

It was just imagination  

Did Gary never get a thread? If not then that is indeed a cause of regret.

I think Crackers did get black-balled when he tried to join the Fosters Stoicism club. He cried at that too.

Aw....Snicket
Old 05-09-2009, 04:26 AM   #97
Bloo4Ever
Settling In

We Hardly Knew Ye...  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekylljuice View Post
I've got to wonder why people never made this much fuss over Gary, the teary-eyed kitten IF...well, I think he's cool. He has a quiet dignity to his sorrow which Crackers rather lacks, don't you think?
I think its because Gary is somewhat of forgettable character. Now with the case of Crackers:

1) Interesting name. Unfortunately, Gary isn't.

2) Good debut. The whole Cheese episode, 'Mac Daddy' was one of the favorites, so was that jokes about Cheese and Crackers, making the moment less forgettable in our minds.

3) He cries a lot Apparently, many of us are suckers for that

Old 05-09-2009, 08:20 AM   #98
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloo4Ever View Post
I think its because Gary is somewhat of forgettable character. Now with the case of Crackers:

1) Interesting name. Unfortunately, Gary isn't.

2) Good debut. The whole Cheese episode, 'Mac Daddy' was one of the favorites, so was that jokes about Cheese and Crackers, making the moment less forgettable in our minds.

3) He cries a lot Apparently, many of us are suckers for that
Well, Gary cries a lot too (the crucial difference being that Gary weeps silent tears while Crackers lets loose into full-scale bawls). And he is so-called simply because it's what happened to fit into Uncle Pockets' rhyming scheme. Crackers was given his name for the sake of a momentary comic misunderstanding. Both characters were conceived for the sake of throwaway gags, essentially.

I did consider creating a thread for Gary a long time ago, but eventually decided against it, resolving simply to write my Official Gary Appreciation post in the "Who Would You Adopt?" thread. Other than the fact that he's prone to lacrimation (but also has the ability to snap out of his sorrow pretty easily, at least on the surface), that Uncle Pockets likes toying with his fragile emotions (again, presumably because it's the name which best compliments his compulsion toward rhyming) and that Bloo considers him to be a "loser", we might be a bit limited to what we could actually discuss in such a thread (particularly since so few members seem to share my enthusiasm for the little crying kitten). But Gary's awesome nonetheless, and he's definitely one of the IFs I'd be most interested in adopting, if I ever had the chance.

(Obviously, the character I'd most like to adopt is Kip Snip. Sadly he's not available.)

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.

Last edited by jekylljuice; 05-09-2009 at 08:47 AM.
Old 05-09-2009, 10:49 AM   #99
Bloo4Ever
Settling In

We Hardly Knew Ye...  

Quote:
Well, Gary cries a lot too (the crucial difference being that Gary weeps silent tears while Crackers lets loose into full-scale bawls).
Your aforementioned point about the quiet dignity that Gary has makes more people feels sorry for him than of Crackers, however, I beieve it'
s the fact that Cracker's cries are more boisterous is the reason why we remember him more.

Quote:
And he is so-called simply because it's what happened to fit into Uncle Pockets' rhyming scheme.
And That is correct, we can't really blame Gary for his name, but that is still a justifiable cause I think. Take Yogi Boo Boo for example. At the beginnning of the series, he never played a big character, but people grew to like him, and he was included more into the series by 2 aspects: His unique accent and his unique name. I could be wrong, although I'd like to think I'm not.

Quote:
Crackers was given his name for the sake of a momentary comic misunderstanding. Both characters were conceived for the sake of throwaway gags, essentially.
ANd you do have another valid point with throwaway gags, but in my perspective, the Cheese/Crackers gag had much more grandeur and epicness than the Mr. Pockets Rhyme/Gary gag.

Don''t get me wrong, I do like him, although I do not think I'd consider adopting him.

And if you ever do decide to adopt a certain Kip Snip, my friend Bloo would like to have a chance to play with him once again

Old 05-09-2009, 11:48 AM   #100
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Fair enough points. I'll just concede that they're both great characters, and that I wouldn't mind seeing them go head to head in a battle of wits some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloo4Ever View Post
And if you ever do decide to adopt a certain Kip Snip, my friend Bloo would like to have a chance to play with him once again
Haha, cute proposition. Not sure if it's such a good idea to leave those two alone together, though.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.

Last edited by jekylljuice; 05-09-2009 at 12:15 PM.