Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-01-2007, 08:34 AM   #1
Owennoreen
Settling In
Take a lemon and squeeze it in your eyes!  

Default Embarrassing moments

Ok this thread is about Embarrassing moments what i mean by that is you can talk about like for example: have you ever done something embarrassing in class or in front of alot of people or were you trying to do something and you messed up and got hurt those kinds of things! Ok my embarrassing moments was when i was in class doing some math when i cut the chesse i really didn't mean to but it was really loud and so all of the kids were yelling at me and holdind they're noses and another one is when in 3rd grade i was between to desks i put my hands on both of them and i started to swing and i fell on my back and another thing is when i was walking handing my teacher my paper when i tripped on my face! So what happend to you guys?
I love horror anything horror! Hey remember when you'd wake up and i'd say how you doing? And you'll say what??! And again i'll say how you doing?But this time I'd scream in your ear so loud you fall over unconscious!?Good times man good times! You better stay out of this little girl's way!
Owennoreen is offline   Reply With Quote