Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 01-14-2007, 04:40 PM   #1
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident
I'm back with my Chimchar!  

Send a message via Yahoo to Crash-N-Cortex
Default Foster's Twinsanity (CB/FHFIF crossover)

Here's my fanfic, "Foster's Twinsanity". This is the prologue of my fanfic. The Foster's characters doesn't appear yet, only the Crash Bandicoot characters. I don't own Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends or any of the Crash Bandicoot characters. Please read and review!

Foster's Twinsanity (Prologue)

In the Iceberg Lab, Dr. Cortex is watching the bandicoots at the sight of N.Sanity Island with his Cortex Goggles. Crash Bandicoot is sleeping, Coco Bandicoot is typing on her laptop, Crunch Bandicoot is lifting weights, Fake Crash is dancing, and Aku Aku is getting a tan. Cortex looked at them and said, "Oh, those meddling bandicoots! If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be such a failure all the time!" Just then, Nina (Cortex's beloved niece) came in. "Hey uncle", Nina said to Cortex, "What'cha doin'?" Cortex answered, "Oh, I just thinking of a way to be rid of those bandicoots." Nina responsed, "What's the point? Those bandicoots will always beat us, even if we try to take over this universe." Just then, Cortex suddenly had an idea, "This universe? That's it! Nina, you're a genius!", as he hugged her. Nina blushed and said, "Thanks, uncle. Eer, what did I do?" Cortex answered to her response, "Think about it, those bandicoots always defeat us in this universe. If we send them to a cartoon universe, we will be rid of the bandicoots forever!" as Cortex starts to laugh evilly. Nina responsed to his idea, "That's great, you should explain your idea to the other henchmen. Uka Uka wants us to report to the meeting room." Cortex then said, "Crash Bandicoot, I'll finally be rid of you."

At the meeting room, Uka Uka, N. Tropy, N. Brio, N. Gin, Ripper Roo, Koala Kong, Pinstripe Potoroo, Tiny Tiger, and Dingodile were waiting for Cortex and Nina. Cortex and Nina finally arrived. Uka Uka started to talk to Cortex, "Cortex, I hope that you come up with an idea to get rid of those bandicoots, because I'm fed up with all of your failures!" Luckily Cortex had already came up with a plan. Cortex announced his plan, "I have an idea that will surely get rid of those pesky bandicoots. If we send Crash and his friends into a cartoon universe, much different then this one, we won't have to worry those bandicoots anymore." Nina then asked Cortex, "So, is it going to be like this cartoon show when there is a certain 10-year old with a silly pink hat who wanted to finish his science project that he didn't do, so he called his magical fairies to poof him into the greatest lab in the universe, where there is a kid with a fudgy head style who is working?" Cortex answered, "Yeah, something like that." N. Tropy then asked Cortex, "That's interesting, but how are you going to send those bandicoots into a cartoon universe?" Cortex simply answered, "Simple, we'll build a machine similar to my Psycherton and I'll build it directly underneath the bandicoots house. I program which cartoon universe I'll send them to." Uka Uka then said, "I hope this plan works because I do not want another failure."

Meanwhile, the bandicoots along with Aku Aku were in their house. "I'm finally glad that finally get to spend a whole day together where nothing goes wrong," Coco said. "Yeah, I bet that Cortex never had a good day," Crunch said. Crash simply nodded along with Coco and Crunch since he can't really talk whatsoever. Fake Crash then said, "That Cortex would be very stupid to ruin our days." Aku Aku then said to the bandicoots, "I'm glad that nothing bad happened, but Cortex will soon come up a plan to get rid of us, so we must be prepared." The bandicoots agreed to Aku Aku's warning. It's was nighttime and the bandicoots and Aku Aku were getting ready to sleep.

During that night while the bandicoots were sleeping, Cortex along with Nina, N. Gin, N. Tropy, N. Brio, Pinstripe, Ripper Roo, Koala Kong, Tiny Tiger, and Dingodile were underground directly underneath the bandicoots house building the Psycherton 2.0. "We want everything to be perfect so that the bandicoots won't foil this plan this time, so keep working!" Cortex ordered his henchmen. Cortex then asked N. Tropy, "N. Tropy, will you and N. Brio would set up the force field around the bandicoots house so that they won't escape?" N. Tropy responded, "My pleasure." Both N. Tropy and N. Brio both went to the surface outside of the bandicoots house and set up the force field, so that they went escape. Once the N Team finished with the Psycherton 2.0, they went back to the Iceberg Lab.

The next morning, Cortex was ready to put his plan into action. Cortex had the control for the Psycherton 2.0. in his hand. He and his minons were ready to be rid of those bandicoots. "It's time!" Cortex said to Nina, N. Gin, N. Brio, N. Tropy, Pinstripe, Ripper Roo, Koala Kong, Tiny Tiger, Dingodile, and Uka Uka as they were in the lab. The force field is up around the bandicoots house, so that Cortex's plan is a sure success. Cortex push the button to the Psycherton 2.0. The bandicoots suddenly woke up and were startled to find out what's going on. "What's going on?" Coco asked. "I don't know," Crunch answered. Crash and Fake Crash looked at the force field. Fake Crash then respond to Aku Aku, "Hey, what that big shiny dome doing around our house?" Aku Aku answered, "It looks like it's work of Uka Uka and Dr. Cortex. They must of set up this force field to prevent us from escaping his wrath. So there's nothing we can do." Coco and Crunch groaned as Crunch said, "That's just great. It seems that Cortex has finally won." Cortex's plan went exactly as expected and then the Psycherton 2.0 beams showed soon sending them into a cartoon universe. Just then, the original Psycherton suddenly started automatically and Cortex notices. "What's going on? I didn't start the Psycherton!" Cortex said angrily. Uka Uka suddenly yells at Cortex, "CORTEX! I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT NOTHING CAN GO WRONG!" N. Tropy then said to Cortex, "Would you care to tell me why your original Psycherton would start automatically?" Just then the Psycherton started to send the Iceberg Lab with Cortex, Nina, N. Gin, N. Brio, N. Tropy, Ripper Roo, Koala Kong, Pinstripe, Tiny Tiger, Dingodile, and Uka Uka in it. Both the bandicoots house and the Iceberg Lab soon were in the cartoon universe of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. The bandicoots house and the Iceberg Lab were on the Foster's lawn. The bandicoots house is on the left, the Foster house is in the middle, and the Iceberg Lab is on the right. The bandicoots and the N team will soon learn about the Foster's universe as well as Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

Last edited by Crash-N-Cortex; 01-14-2007 at 04:41 PM.
Crash-N-Cortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 09:38 PM   #2
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident

Chapter 1: Crash Bandicoot meets the Imaginary Friends

Everyone in Foster's looked at the house and the lab that suddenly appeared on their lawn from out of nowhere. Mac had just arrived as he looked at both the bandicoots house and the Iceberg Lab on the Foster's lawn. Mac was like, "Whoa!" Just then, Bloo walked up to Mac and said, "Hey Mac, did you see that?" Then Mac answered, "Yeah, but I wonder how that house and that lab suddenly appeared? I wonder if there is anyone inside those houses?"
Suddenly, the bandicoots house opened and Crash, Coco, Crunch, Fake Crash, and Aku Aku emerged from it. The Iceberg Lab door opened as well, Dr. Cortex, Nina, N. Gin, N. Brio, N. Tropy, Ripper Roo, Koala Kong, Pinstripe, Tiny, Dingodile, and Uka Uka emerged from the lab. The bandicoots looked at the cartoon universe they were in now. "Where are we?" Crunch asked. "It looks like we're in a cartoon universe," Coco answered. Crash looked around and he saw the N team. Crash pointed to Cortex as a sign that Cortex was responsible for this. The bandicoots and Aku Aku walked up to the N. Team as the N. team walked up to the bandicoots. Aku Aku talked to his evil brother, Uka Uka, "All right, Uka Uka, what have you and Dr. Cortex done this time?" Uka Uka answered, "I didn't do anything, brother. It was all CORTEX'S FAULT!!!" Dr. Cortex then said, "Look, I know I made a slight miscalculation, but I'm sure I'll get us back to our own universe." Uka Uka then said to Cortex, "For my sake, Cortex, I hope you're right, because I don't want to see anything else go wrong!" Coco then said to Cortex, "So, you wanted to send us to this cartoon universe, just to get rid of us, huh?" Crunch then replied along with Coco, "Yeah, I bet you can't stand losing!" Fake Crash replied, "Your plan is surely dumb." Nina then said to the bandicoots, "So, my uncle has made a mistake by accidentally sending us with you to this universe, you should just give up while you had the chance." Coco then yelled at Nina, "You and your uncle never told us about your plan!" Nina then said, "Well, don't blame me, blame society." Crash and Cortex then looked at the imaginary friends as well as the Foster gang. Mr. Herriman then hopped to both of them and said, "Well, this is quite unexpected." Dr. Cortex replied, "Well, funny you should say that..." Mr. Herriman then said, "Well anyway, allow me to introduce myself, I am Mr. Herriman and what are your names?" Mr. Herriman asked Crash and Cortex. Cortex answered, "My name is Dr. Neo Periwinkle Cortex, but you can call me Cortex." Mr. Herriman then asked Crash, "Now what is yours, young friend?" Crash pulled out a paper and pencil and wrote his name. Mr. Herriman looked at this and said, "You're writing your name? That's odd." Crash finished writing and gave the paper to Mr. Herriman. Mr. Herriman looked at the paper and it said "CRASH BANDICOOT". Mr. Herriman that said, "Greetings, Master Crash and Master Cortex." Cortex then said to Herriman, "Hello there, yet you look sound like that butler from this TV show where a boy from Philly lived with his aunt and uncle in Bel-Air." Mac, Bloo, and their friends walked toward the bandicoots and the N. Team. Mac asked the bandicoots, "Hey there, I heard you were from another universe." Coco asked, "Yeah, well that's where we once lived." Mac asked, "What are your names?" Coco answered, "I'm Coco, I'm Crash's sister." Mac then replied, "I have a friend whose name is also Coco." Coco, the bird-airplane-plant friend, walked up to Crash's sister and said, "Coco Coco" (Translation: Hello, Coco). Crash's sister didn't quite understand and said, "Uh, come again?" Wilt answered, "Coco's saying hello to you. My name is Wilt." Coco greeted Wilt, "Hi, Wilt". Bloo looked at Crunch and his metal arm and said, "Whoa, cool metal arm." Crunch then replied, "Thanks there uh... what's your name?" Bloo answered, "I'm Bloo, and these are my friends Mac, Wilt, Eduardo, and Coco." Crunch greeted the Foster's gang, "Hey there guys. My name's Crunch by the way." Bloo then replied, "Hmm... Crunch that's a cool name." Bloo then looked at the bandicoot with big teeth, eyebrows, and green pants, "Who are you?" The bandicoot answered, "I'm Fake Crash". Bloo asked, "Why are you named Fake Crash?" Fake Crash answered, "You see, the bandicoot with the blue pants?" Bloo answered, "Yeah? And?" Fake Crash replied, "I'm his counterpart." Bloo then asked, "So, you're his clone?" Fake Crash answered, "Well, you can say that." Eduardo looked at the floating mask and said, "Hola, My name is Eduardo. What's yours?" The floating mask answered, "I'm Aku Aku, the kind spirit that protects the good of mankind." Ed then asked, "So, you protect all kind in the world?" Aku Aku answered, "Si, Eduardo. See that other floating mask over there, that's my evil brother, Uka Uka." Ed looked at Uka Uka and said, "Ooh, he is so scary." Aku Aku replied, "Tell me about it." Mac asked the bandicoots, "How did you guys get here anyway?" The bandicoots pointed to Dr. Cortex. The gang walked up toward Cortex. Mac asked Cortex, "Did you send these poor friends here?" Cortex answered, "Yeah, along with me and my henchmen with it." Nina, Cortex's niece, walked up to Mac and Bloo, "Hey, my name is Nina." Bloo and Mac both shook Nina's steel metal hand. Their hands started to hurt once they finished shaking her arm. Bloo then said, "Nina sure has a strong hand." Mac asked Nina, "How did you get metal hands?" Nina answered, "My uncle Neo gave them to me. He says it may come in handy someday." Bloo then looked at N. Gin's rocket on his head and said, "Hey, what's with the rocket on you head." N. Gin answered, "I had it for a long time and it did gave me some headaches." Bloo said, "Oh, what's your name?" N. Gin answered, "I'm N. Gin, I'm half human, half machine, therefore I'm a cyborg." Bloo said, "Really, you look like a freak to me." N. Gin then said, "I know you are but what am I?" Then N. Gin looked at Frankie and he finds her attractive, so he ran up to her. "Hello, gorgeous. Don't be alarmed by my rocket stuck to my head, I'm just a normal guy like all guys. My name's N. Gin, what's yours?" Frankie answered, "Uh, Frankie." N. Gin then said, "Frankie, that's a really interesting name. You're pretty in every other way." Frankie then repled, "Uh yeah, I have to do go do something over there." Frankie ran as far away from N. Gin. N. Gin looked at Frankie and said, "Aw, she's such a vision." Mac asked Cortex, "Who are they?" as he pointed to his henchmen. Dr. Cortex answered, "These are my henchmen. The blue kangaroo in a straightjacket is named Ripper Roo, the big muscled koala is Kong, the big muscled tiger is Tiny, the hybrid there is Dingodile, the guy in the shiny armor is N. Tropy, the doctor with the bolts on his head is N. Brio, and the potoroo with the tommy gun is Pinstripe." Mac asked Cortex again, "Did you create these friends?" Dr. Cortex answered, "Well, as a matter of fact, yes. I created Ripper Roo, Kong, Pinstripe, Tiny, Dingodile, Crash, Coco, and Crunch." Mac asked Cortex again, "Do you want Frankie to take you and your friends on a tour of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends?" Cortex answered, "Why yes, I would like to see what going on in that house." Mac said, "That's great. I go ask Frankie." Mac left to go ask Frankie, while Cortex thought to himself, "This house might be our new sinster base. I better go along with those meddling bandicoots and my minions to see what this house is capable of." Crash and the bandicoots, as well as the Foster gang and the N. team went inside the Foster house to see what's in store for them.
Old 01-27-2007, 07:39 PM   #3
Crash-N-Cortex
Permanent Resident

Chapter 3: The Foyer

While the gang went inside the Foster home, N. Tropy and N. Brio decided to go into town. Cortex saw them and said, "Where are you two going?" N. Tropy answered, "N. Brio and I are going into town to look for some baddies." Cortex replied, "Great, we do need more henchmen since we're in another universe." N. Tropy then said, "I'll be back with more henchmen." N. Tropy and N. Brio went into town. The Foster gang, the bandicoots, and the N. Team were at the foyer waiting for Frankie. "What an interesting place you have here," Coco said. "Why thanks", Wilt answered, "You can't wait to see the rest of the house." Cortex then thought, "Yes, I can't wait", as he chuckled evilly. Bloo looked at Crash and said, "Hey Crash, how do you like the place?" Crash gave an "A-O.K." sign. Bloo then said to Crash, "Dude, don't you ever talk?" Crash then gave an "I don't know" sign. Bloo then said, "I'm bored, now". Goo suddenly came in the Foster home. "Hiiiii, Mac", Goo greeted Mac. "Hey Goo", Mac greeted Goo. Goo looked at the bandicoots and the N team. Goo said to Mac, "Hey Mac, who are they?", as she pointed to the bandicoots and the N team. "Those are our new friends," Mac answered. Goo walked up to Crash and looked at him, "Whoa, look at you, you're great!" Crash slimed at Goo. "You're so furry, strong, and brave", Goo said to Crash. Goo then said, "Who created you?" Crash pointed to Dr. Cortex. Goo walked up to Cortex and said, "You're the orange friend creator. Boy, you have a big head. Can I sit on it?" Cortex is about to say "NO" but then Goo said, "Great!", as she began to sit on Cortex's head. Cortex got really annoyed at Goo for sitting on his head. Goo looked at Cortex's "N" on his forehead and said, "Hey, why do you have an "N" on your forehead? Is it like a tattoo or a metal plate or something or..." Goo babbled at Cortex and he, as well as everyone at the foyer, is getting annoyed at her talking. Cortex started to say, "ENOUGH!" Goo stopped talking. Cortex continued to talk, "Look, the 'N' is on my forehead for a special purpose. The same goes for my niece, Nina", Cortex pointed his niece, Nina. Cortex began to ask Goo, "What's you name, anyhow?" Goo answered, "Goo". Cortex said in disbelief, "That's your name?" Goo answered, "Yep. What's yours?" Cortex answered, "My name is Dr. Neo Cortex, but everyone calls me Cortex." "There are sure a lot of friends here," Goo said to Mac. "Tell me about it," Mac replied. Frankie walked into the foyer, "Hey everybody," Frankie greeted the bandicoots, the N team, and the Foster gang. "Hey Frankie", the Foster gang greeted Frankie. "You're Frankie?" Crash's sister, Coco, asked Frankie. "That's right," Frankie answered. Cortex then asked Frankie, "Isn't that a boy's name?" Frankie answered, "Mostly everyone in Foster's calls me Frankie, even my friends." Cortex then said, "I stand corrected." Frankie said to everyone at the foyer, "Are you ready for the tour?" Everyone at the foyer, excluding Crash who nodded "Yes", said, "Yes, Frankie". Frankie began to take the bandicoots and the N. Team a tour around the house. Meanwhile, N. Tropy and N. Brio were walking around town. N. Brio said to Tropy, "Where are we going to find any baddies around this universe?" Tropy answered, "The one place where all bad guys go." N. Tropy and N. Brio decided to go where all the bad people go.

To be continued

This is my second chapter of my series, "Foster's Twinsanity". Later on, the bandicoots and the N team are checking out the house, and Tropy and Brio meet a familar face while looking for new minons. Read and review, and no flaming, please, I don't want the "Crash Bandicoot" characters to be insulted. I don't own Foster's and the Crash Bandicoot characters.

NEO CORTEX: This fanfic better make us popular around this forum.

N. GIN: It better be, I want to get all the girls around this place.

C-N-C: It will be guys, it just depends whether the people will read it or not.
Old 12-27-2016, 01:01 PM   #4
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

Nice!