Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Other Entertainment

Notices

Other Entertainment Discuss other television programs as well as movies, music, books, comic books, games, etc.

Old 08-17-2007, 06:18 AM   #31
emperor26
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelltoon View Post
I think the reason most of them go to DVD or TV is because of the fact that people have become so attached to 3D animation, that all forms of 2D animation are considered obsolete and nobody would want to see it because of that. It's either that, or the performance of the PPG movie that put off CN. Overall, that movie made $11,411,644 at the box office.
I know this is off topic, but the Simpsons Movie is 2-D animation, and it made 311 million dollars world wide.

Back to the topic, I just hope that the sequel series, Generation Heroes, is animated, and not live-action.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:14 PM   #32
Robert
Newly Abandoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by antgirl1 View Post
In all honesty, I don't really care for this show, (maybe because it's the Teen Titans replacement).
Where do people get their facts from? I always here how a show replaced another but they are at different time slots and the new show was shown long after the old show was canceled not a week or two after.
Old 08-21-2007, 01:51 PM   #33
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Ben 10 is NOT a Ten Titans replacement. They may have a writer or a animator or 2 working on that show, but that does not make it a replacement show in anyway. The shows both focus on super heroes but Ben 10 follows a much more different aim and style then Teen Titans or the other DC cartoon shows.

The plot is original and much more elaborate then any storyline Titans had ever come up with, and the show is CLEARLY much younger based then Titans did. Titans had some real mature episodes from time to time. To me, Ben 10 is a show in and of itself and I don't see it as a Titans knock off or replacement.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 08:15 PM   #34
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

www.ben10.com

The link above contains a short behind-the-scenes look at the live action film.
frankie_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 08:17 PM   #35
frankie_fan
Resident Movie Buff

But that's another show  

An AGES old thread that I need to resurrect just so I can ask:

I've been thinking about getting the movie Ben 10: Secret of the Ominitrix on DVD for quite a bit. But I just want to know: TV Tropes 'labels' this as the Grand Finale movie, meaning that this is the Ben 10 finale before the Alien Force series. If this is the case, does it tie any loose ends and end with a satisfying conclusion?
frankie_fan is offline   Reply With Quote