Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 11-22-2007, 09:41 AM   #1
MadxHatter
Newly Abandoned

Default Log in problems

For quite a while now... a couple months or so which is why i decided to quit... whenever i tried to log in it would keep taking longer and longer to load... the counter would keep counting up and it still does that. Anyone got a reason why?
MadxHatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 06:55 AM   #2
MadxHatter
Newly Abandoned

Pity.. 16 or so views which i know cant all be by me and still no answer...
Old 11-23-2007, 11:15 AM   #3
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Maybe if you did a search or just scanned the other threads you'd find OTHER threads already in existence dealing with the same issue. You're not the first person this has happened to. It's the main reason I no longer update the BFAHP section of Never Forgotten. I simply cannot connect.

Last edited by Sparky; 11-23-2007 at 11:16 AM.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 09:12 AM   #4
york627
Newly Abandoned

Question

I'm having different log in problems. It starts to load but quickly directs to the following statement:

There has been an error
communicating with the server.
The game will stop now.
Please reload the game to play again.

I reload and quickly get the same response. I've searched the forum, but have not ran across anyone with this particular problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
york627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 06:55 AM   #5
MadxHatter
Newly Abandoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Maybe if you did a search or just scanned the other threads you'd find OTHER threads already in existence dealing with the same issue. You're not the first person this has happened to. It's the main reason I no longer update the BFAHP section of Never Forgotten. I simply cannot connect.
I apologize then.. I was being a little impatient that day and didnt bother to check back. Sorry for any offense to anyone and to have been a bother.