Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall

Notices

Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall Topics relating to the MMORPG FusionFall belong here.

Old 12-05-2008, 01:35 PM   #11
Creamy
Settling In

Is He Dizzy Yet?  

I'm trying again, this time I'll just generate a name if it asks me again

EDIT: Now I just have to wait for the really long loading screen to go again

EDIT: Yes, I know, another edit, it's just I'm bored of the loading and I have to go soon . I haven't even played the gaem before

Last edited by Creamy; 12-05-2008 at 01:41 PM.
Creamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 01:54 PM   #12
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

They're performing maintenance right now. My profile is gone the last time I logged in. I'm hoping it's a temporary issue, and that I can resume my play soon.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 02:59 PM   #13
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Who freaking puts a "in beta" game under maintenance on the day it's supposed to start the "Sneak Peek" weekend?

And this is my first actual time being able to play this time, only to find out "Nope we're doing maintenance lolololol"...kinda disappointing.

Last edited by antgirl1; 12-05-2008 at 03:02 PM.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 03:17 PM   #14
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

That's why it's called a beta. I'm guessing that traffic was really high, when the game opened up. Things should get better soon. We'll see.

Old 12-05-2008, 03:59 PM   #15
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I just got in. My character is still there, but she's still called "Player 103533".

I have to start dinner soon so I'll be idle then I guess.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 06:24 PM   #16
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Oh my goodness...this wait is terrible. This game has been loading for over two hours now and I'm STILL not in yet... Yes, I've gotten past to the part where you choose your character, but since then, "loading"...it's driving me up the wall so much right now I'm literally banging my head on the desk. I even had no choice but to whine "COME OOOOOOOOOON" like Bloo did....

To me, THIS is the worst torture experience ever...and I'm still facing it. Not only when it finally DOES finish loading, I'd still have to wait FOREVER for the screen to show, AND function well enough so I can tell the difference between gameplay and a slideshow...ESPECIALLY long enough so I can LOWER THE GRAPHICS QUALITY so it'd stop doing it so often...

Right now I feel like I'm playing "The Waiting Game" Than playing "FusionFall"...
Old 12-05-2008, 06:48 PM   #17
Sparky

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I actually did get in earlier without a problem but then I had to go make dinner like I said and the game timed me out. Meaning that when I tried to get back in I got the "ID already in use" error I had to deal with last time, and I had to submit a support ticket. Still waiting on that.
Old 12-05-2008, 07:55 PM   #18
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

...And as it screwed up my computer, making it super slow (it took almost an hour to get here to type in my last message) so I gave up. I just couldn't stand the wait anymore...

What was really pathetic of the situation was that I wasn't using any other program that I would have to attend to, either.

I wasted three hours for something that didn't/wouldn't/couldn't finish loading. I'm sad now.

Last edited by antgirl1; 12-05-2008 at 07:57 PM.
Old 12-05-2008, 07:59 PM   #19
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Thumbs down

Okay, my profile is gone. Darn it! I'm gonna have to start over again. I'm going to wait a little bit and see if anything can be done. Otherwise, I guess I have no choice.

Old 12-05-2008, 08:10 PM   #20
Sparky

:/

Their reply to my support ticket this time was to just say "everyone is having problems right now, try again later" which won't do me any good if I really do need my account reset.

When I *did* get in before my character was still there. I hope she's still there when and if I ever do get back in.

I'm glad I have two computers; I play the game on a different computer I do most stuff on so I'm not tying up my "main" computer.