Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2008, 01:22 AM   #13
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Like most folks here I'm not particularly surprised by this news, nor am I disappointed, since I wasn't getting my hopes up in the first place. I will certainly miss the anticipation of having a new Foster's episode on the horizon once Season Six is up, but such is life. All things reach their natural expiration date, and when they do you've just gotta move on. "Moving on", of course, does not mean leaving behind all the wonderful memories which Foster's has awarded me, nor all the beautiful joys which I'm sure the show will continue to throw up on re-runs. My only hope is that Never Forgotten will continue to thrive for at least a little while after the show has aired its last, because I would really hate to see this place disintergrate.

Well, here's to you, Craig, and Lauren, and all that you have given us over the years. May Season Six prove to be the glorious final chapter that Foster's so richly deserves.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.

Last edited by jekylljuice; 04-05-2008 at 01:38 AM.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote