Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall

Notices

Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall Topics relating to the MMORPG FusionFall belong here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 11:14 AM   #1
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky
Smile Need a Subscription But Don't Have a Credit Card?

I've done this for folks elsewhere, so I figured I should at least offer it on my own site, lol...

As of now FusionFall only takes credit cards for payment, but not everyone has access to one. If you have another form of payment available (Paypal, cash, check etc) and you trust me, I will take your payment and buy you a gift certificate on their site. I need to request an additional dollar as Cartoon Network charges a dollar fee to process a gift certificate, and if you use Paypal I also need to request a bit more, like 50 cents, to cover their fee.

If you trust me to do this for you, contact me either by PM or email (you don't have to be a member here). I'm not trying to get in trouble with anyone's parents though so please don't put me in a position to have them get mad at me, okay? Thanks.

edit: Checking my bank account again, that one dollar fee is now gone. So maybe it was just a temporary transaction fee after all. Weird. Okay so maybe I don't need an extra dollar. That's good.

Last edited by Sparky; 01-27-2009 at 12:08 PM.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:40 PM   #2
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Forgot to update this, Fusionfall started taking Paypal a while ago so this offer is no longer needed.
Closed Thread

Tags
fusionfall, payment, paypal, subscription