Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Rules and Announcements

Notices

Rules and Announcements Where the forum rules and important announcements are posted. You MUST keep up-to-date with the posts in here.

Old 02-11-2007, 07:56 PM   #1
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky
Arrow What You Agreed To When You Registered

This is the current version of the rules you agree to when you register for this forum. It has changed from the original, default vBulletin rules - I forget exactly when I changed it, it was a few months ago. Regardless of when you joined, we pretty much expect everyone to abide by these, and by keeping them posted on here everyone is able to look at them any time. If you joined previous to this version and have an issue with it you may contact me. (If you joined afterwords and have an issue with it...you probably shouldn't have registered!) The only things I changed were the secret codes and COPPA stuff. The rest was there since the beginning.

This thread will be updated whenever I ever update these rules. I've seen other forums do this and I thought we could too.

Quote:
Forum Rules - Read All Of This Before Registering

DO NOT POST SECRET CODES FOR THE AWESOME HOUSE PARTY WITHOUT USING SPOILER TAGS!! For more info on this, please read the Rules For Posting Secret Codes thread in the Big Fat Awesome House Party section of the forum. Believe me, we already know the codes the moment they are released; we don't need people to sign in JUST to tell us the codes. (Sorry to vent, but the whole Staff is getting sick of people registering, posting "The codes are (blah blah)!" and vanishing again. YOU MUST USE SPOILER TAGS TO POST CODES. Okay now onto the rest of the rules.)

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below and on the forum itself in the Announcements section. Failure to follow forum rules will result in banning; as will the creation of multiple accounts. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of Never Forgotten will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Never Forgotten, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. Offtopic posting or advertising in innapropriate areas of the forum will result in banning.

The owners of Never Forgotten reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

By selecting the below checkbox and clicking on "Register" you certify that you have provided true and correct information including a valid email address that you have access to as well as your true and correct date of birth, including the year; and you further certify that you will keep your email address in your profile current by changing it whenever you yourself obtain a new address.

This site resides in the United States and abides by the Children's Online Privacy Proctection Act (COPPA), which ensures that private information such as email addresses are not collected from persons under 13 years of age. In order to abide by this law, this site prohibits persons under 13 years of age from registering. Lying about one's age in the registration process is a violation of this site's rules and will result in permanent banning of one's account, as to allow persons under 13 to join this site would be a breach of US law.

You must manually activate your account by clicking on a link sent to you in an email, so once again, be sure that you have entered a valid address to an account you have access to. This activation email can take up to a day or more to arrive in some cases, so please be patient. If you do not receive the email within 36 hours, you may contact the webmaster.