Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Other Entertainment

Notices

Other Entertainment Discuss other television programs as well as movies, music, books, comic books, games, etc.

Old 10-25-2008, 03:47 AM   #1
BluebottleFlyer
Foster's Legend

Bug/monster/snowman/surfer creator at work  

Location: Connecticut, USA (originally from County Durham, UK)
Send a message via Skype™ to BluebottleFlyer
Default Dead Space

Just wondering if anyone's heard about or bought the game "Dead Space" for the XBox 360, it just got released here yesterday. Best way I can describe that game is "Resident Evil meets Alien", as it's basically a survival horror set on board a spaceship, with an ingenious twist being that in order to kill enemies, you can't just do a good old headshot, you have to pick off each individual limb before the enemy dies. Saw a trailer for it a while back, looks both impressive and absolutely terrifying, hope to play it sometime.
Old 10-25-2008, 01:02 PM   #2
Xroc88
At Home

I played the first two chapters and wow i was literlally walking in a slow pace in case any monsters pop out, they are pretty weird looking.

Great game.
Xroc88 is offline   Reply With Quote