Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 04-25-2009, 11:57 AM   #21
Nyo
Little Miss Awesome Sauce

*bang!*  

I'm really sad to see the show go - it's one of CN's finest shows, despite having the occasional bad apple (but let's not get into that!)

I had a great time watching this show - I could really relate to Mac and Frankie espically...they were always my favorites...besides Bloo of course

Craig should really be proud for making two great shows!
Old 04-26-2009, 02:48 AM   #22
niagarafeline
Newly Abandoned

"So you finally believed the wolf! How little boy who cried of you."  

I'm not even sure what to say right now. Obviousy, I knew it was going to end, but to see a confirmed date (And so soon!), it just - I feel depressed about it ending all over again. And here I thought I had made my peace with it.

I'm locking myself in the house that Sunday.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:37 AM   #23
freezestar Q. Kazoo
Newly Abandoned

you know what would have been cooler. If they showed all of the fosters episodes like with what they did with ed edd n eddy.

Last edited by freezestar Q. Kazoo; 04-27-2009 at 09:37 AM.
freezestar Q. Kazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:12 PM   #24
pianosaurus
Newly Abandoned

I can't believe it's ending either. I remember when I saw my first episode (cookie dough - still a favorite) aw... well i'm glad it had a good run. i can't wait for the rest to come on dvd. and yes.. i think on sunday i will be locking myself in my parents house to watch it.
pianosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 03:35 PM   #25
Xroc88
At Home

Time to pop open the yager in the final episode.
Xroc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 03:56 AM   #26
BluebottleFlyer
Foster's Legend

Bug/monster/snowman/surfer creator at work  

Location: Connecticut, USA (originally from County Durham, UK)
Send a message via Skype™ to BluebottleFlyer

I find it hard to believe Foster's has been delighting us for the last 5 years, just about. It honestly just seems like yesterday since it first started. It doesn't need to be said that it's come a long way in that time, and it will be sorely missed.
Old 05-02-2009, 03:14 PM   #27
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

One more day until the end of a great series will air. They're showing the "Final Foster's Five" ads on CN.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+

Last edited by One Radical Dude; 05-02-2009 at 03:46 PM.
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 03:27 PM   #28
L.G.
Melvineer

Hard to believe (even at this point) that Foster's will have its series finale tomorrow, but it has been a wonderful ride while it lasted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyrocks73 View Post
"...I think the show should end whenever and however Craig and the gang want it to, but I think maybe I'll write a letter or two to CN, just letting them know that the show HAS fans and that it should keep airing even though the series has ended.

I don't know how effective that'll be, but it'll make me feel a little better...."
I suppose it's worth a shot, but I have doubts that CN will take the letter seriously.

HOWEVER...I must agree with you that Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends should continue to air... and on a regular basis at that: there is only so much Chowder and Flapjack I can stand before tuning to another channel.
L.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:12 PM   #29
wildspyre
Newly Abandoned
Would be living in a box if not for Foster's  

THE END! The day I feared most! A fate worst than death (Not really). . . .

I cant believe it. I knew it waz comin but found it hard to believe. FHIF to me was the best show EVER.To other people it was just a show but to me it was more....many years ago the was a draw your imaginary friend contest (in honor of house of bloo's movie) and they i entered.I won and they featured my artwork the very next week.It held so many memories for me and it so sad to see it would end.

PS Im new here
wildspyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:17 PM   #30
Imaginary Light
Princess of Zingapore, Wisconsin

Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildspyre View Post
many years ago the was a draw your imaginary friend contest (in honor of house of bloo's movie) and they i entered.I won and they featured my artwork the very next week.
Really? That's really cool! Welcome to NF, by the way.

Man, I can't believe tomorrow's really the end. I think I'm in denial, guys. I can't wait to see the new episodes, but like...I don't want it to end, you know?