Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > General > General Board

Notices

General Board For discussions that do not concern the show *directly* but are related.

Old 12-01-2008, 12:06 AM   #711
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

YaythankyousomuchImissedFosterssofreakenmuchIlovey ou!

Which is to say, we all appreciate you uploading the special for us.

Thank you.
Old 12-01-2008, 10:29 AM   #712
Meganium
Newly Abandoned

Red face Thank you so very much.

One of the reasons I joined here was to tell you all how grateful I am for your help in acquiring these episodes! I'm too poor to buy the DVDs, and I never see them on TV...*sniffle* Without you, my obsession would not be possible!! Thank you so much!!

And um...sorry make such an ungrateful request but...does anyone have House of Bloo's on Megaupload? Nothing else works for me, and that's my favorite episode. Episodes, I mean. Heheh...^ ^;;
Meganium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 03:37 PM   #713
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meganium View Post
One of the reasons I joined here was to tell you all how grateful I am for your help in acquiring these episodes! I'm too poor to buy the DVDs, and I never see them on TV...*sniffle* Without you, my obsession would not be possible!! Thank you so much!!

And um...sorry make such an ungrateful request but...does anyone have House of Bloo's on Megaupload? Nothing else works for me, and that's my favorite episode. Episodes, I mean. Heheh...^ ^;;
I have links to my copy on Megaupload on here, don't know if you knew of that page.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 05:23 PM   #714
The Huntsman
Settling In

The episodes that have aired in the UK are circulating online despite the fact that they have not yet aired in the United States. Hypothetically speaking, should they be posted in this thread?
The Huntsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 05:51 PM   #715
Sparky

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Why not? I already have them, but the only reason I wanted them was to get a jump on screencapping. If they've officially aired *someplace* in the world, they're not "off-limits" or whatever.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:51 PM   #716
Frankie_4_Prez
At Home

Frankie encourages you to READ!  

Looks like megaupload removed the actual videos for "terms of service violations", which is too bad... Fortunately House of Bloo is on video.cartoonnetwork.com until the end of 2010, though I'm not sure whether it works outside the US.
Old 12-03-2008, 06:07 PM   #717
Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie_4_Prez View Post
Looks like megaupload removed the actual videos for "terms of service violations", which is too bad... Fortunately House of Bloo is on video.cartoonnetwork.com until the end of 2010, though I'm not sure whether it works outside the US.
Assuming you meant the megaupload links on my page, yeah, it seems that HOB, A Lost Claus, and GWH were all removed, but those were the only ones. Dunno why. :/ Oh well.

Huntsman, it's best you don't post other people's megaupload links if you don't know anything about them...sometimes people upload things for specific reasons and maybe they didn't want that link shared on a public forum for hundreds of people to access? You never know.
Old 12-03-2008, 06:09 PM   #718
The Huntsman
Settling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Huntsman, it's best you don't post other people's megaupload links if you don't know anything about them...sometimes people upload things for specific reasons and maybe they didn't want that link shared on a public forum for hundreds of people to access? You never know.
Well, I have every reason to believe that they are legitimate. The file sizes match the file sizes that I saw on the fserve where they were initially shared, and the URLs themselves came from a public forum with hundreds of people as well. My limited internet connection prevents me from verifying the contents for myself, but I am 90% sure that they are what they say they are.

Last edited by The Huntsman; 12-03-2008 at 06:10 PM.
The Huntsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:10 PM   #719
Sparky

All right then.

(Anyways I hope people know to continue to use spoiler tags in the discussion threads until each ep airs on PST in the US.)

Last edited by Sparky; 12-03-2008 at 06:12 PM.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:53 AM   #720
Xroc88
At Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Huntsman View Post
I have not personally downloaded this, so I am not able to guarantee the contents of this file, but it appears to be “Bad Dare Day”. Download at your own discretion. If somebody does download it and it does work, feel free to let others know that it does work.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2ijxkpwg

Also, apparently, this is "Read 'Em And Weep".

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0tt1tcqj

Also, apparently, this is "The Bloo Superdude And The Great Creator Of Everything's Awesome Ceremony Of Fun That He's Not Invited To".

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3k7qgb0d

Again, download at your own discretion.
Hey thanks.
Xroc88 is offline   Reply With Quote