Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Old 06-18-2007, 11:01 PM   #11
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Bravo! Quite possibly your finest fanfic yet! Keep it up!

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.

Last edited by jekylljuice; 06-18-2007 at 11:02 PM.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 01:24 AM   #12
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

Excuse me for taking a small compliment waaay too seriously, buuuuuuuttt:

My best fanfic ever? That's awesome! I thought I was taking a real risk on this one, since it relys much less on gag-based humour and more on character-based humour than the others (much like Fosters itself). I'm glad now that I found it too awesome not to write, despite the lack of gags. Yeah, I'm glad people are liking it.

Chapter 4: Up For Grabs

Mac, Wilt and Bloo stormed up to the new "throne room", with Bloo muttering angrily all the way. "What a waste of power! I should be King!"
When the three got to the doorway to the throne room, they saw Coco sitting behind a desk.
"Hey, Coco!" called Wilt.
"Coco cococococo?"
"We're here to talk to King Eduardo about some of his policies." said Mac, gravely.
"Coco. Coco cocococo cococo."
"Like bull he's in a meeting!" shouted Bloo, as he and Mac made to march right on throught the doors. Coco jumped out from behind her desk and stood in their way. "Cococo coco!" She shouted.
"Okay then, you leave us no choice!" cried Bloo. He then ran straight through her legs, Mac following behind him. Coco made to chase after them, but Wilt wrapped his arm around her waist and restrained her. "Sorry, Coco!"

When Mac and Bloo walked into the throne room, they saw it completely empty, aside from Eduardo napping in his throne with his crown on.
"Hey! Eduardo! Wake up!" yelled Bloo.
"Hm? Huh? Aah! Oh. Hola Senor Mac, Hola Senor Bloo. How you get past Coco?"
"That's not important. We need to talk to you about some of your new policies. They're kinda.....dumb." replied Mac.
"They is not dumb! They is what's best for Fosters!"
"Tea parties, Eduardo? TEA PARTIES?" shouted Bloo.
"You is just jealous! You want to be King!"
"That is so totally not true! And even if it was, it wouldn't be the whole reason for this!"
"Coco! You can see these gentlemen out now!"
"That's it! There's more than one way to change things!" yelled Bloo. "Whoever holds the crown has the power and responsibility. Whoever has the crown! That means if I get the crown, I get to be King!"
"You wouldn't!" cried Eduardo. Mac and Bloo moved threateningly towards him.
"Just hand over the crown, Ed. Noone has to get hurt." Bloo said sooothingly. Eduardo looked timidly to Mac, then to Bloo, then lowered his head and charged them both! He continued to charge right out the door, screaming. Mac and Bloo quickly recovered their wits and chased after him.
"Uh, are you sure we should be-" Wilt began, as he saw them run past, as he was having his head pecked by Coco.
"Whoever gets the crown gets to be kiiiing!" screeched Bloo, as he was still chasing. With this, Coco and several other friends who were having involuntary tea-parties nearby also took up chase.

Crackers was walking down a hall, making to grab himself a drink of water downstairs. He then heard a BAM! BAM! BAM! sound coming down the hall, and Eduardo ran past and knocked him over. He slowly got himself back up, and was overrun by a whole horde of imaginary friends! He then treid to get up again, but was jumped on by Slugger, bringing up the rear. Eduardo ran like the dickens, but eventually found himself up against a dead end. He turned around, shaking, and prepared to charge the lot of them, when Wilt reached up and grabbed the crown from off of his head. He then realised what that meant, screamed, and threw the crown away. It went over the heads of the friends gathered, Slugger jumped up to catch it but fumbled it again and again, until it flew away from him and bounced around on the floor, landing at a friend's feet. The friend picked it up with a claw-like hand, and placed the crown on her head. "Whoever gets the crown gets the title, no? Then say hello to your new Queen." stated Duchess.

The friends were stunned for quite some time. Finally, Duchess broke the silence by shouting "You! You!" pointing to two large burly friends, "You are now my personal guards. You are not to allow anyone within ten feet of my personage without my express permission." The two friends snapped to it, taking up positions in front of and to either side of Duchess. "As for the rest of you mongrels, as my first act as Queen, I denounce these ridiculous garments!" she threw down her safety gear disdainfully. The crowd cheered.
"Secondly, I demand a tribute worthy of my beauty! I require a thirty-foot stone statue of myself constructed on the grounds! It shall stand as a testament to my power!"
"I'm sorry, but...where are we supposed to find that much stone?" asked Wilt.
"What do you think this wretched house is built on? Dig it up! Now quit lazing around! Go! Go! Go!"
"Hey, you can't treat your subjects that way!" interjected Mac.
"Ah, yes...the filthy urchin. As for you.....you are banned from this house! Forever! You! Ugly!" Duchess demanded, pointing at Eduardo, "Show him the door!"

Slam! The main Fosters doors were slammed open. Eduardo, holding Mac, threw him out, gently.
"Eduardo, you can't do this! You can't take orders from that witch!"
"I is sorry, Mac." said Eduardo, with tears in his eyes, as he shut the doors.

"Enter." called Duchess. Little Lincon entered her room, slowly, as he had no legs, and didn't have Moose around to carry him. He was hit immediately by the overpowering odor of bad perfume, as he crawled to Duchess, who was sitting on her plush bed, surrounded by cushions. "Well, it's about time." Duchess remarked, when he finally got into view. "You have the status report on my statue?"
"Yes, your highness. The friends are working overtime and your statue should be done in three weeks."
"Three weeks! Unacceptable! This laziness shall not be tolerated!"
"But, your majesty, with all due respect, they're workin' as hard as they can!"
"Nonsense! You must not be whipping them enough! Now get back out there and do your job!"
".......Yes, your highness. Thank you." Little Lincon proceeded to drag himself out of Duchess's room. Just then, Frankie burst in, shouting.
"Of all the rotten, no good things you've done, Duchess, this one takes the cake! You're turning this house into a slave labour camp! You're completely taking advantage of the other friends! If you had any respect at all for human decency- but you don't do you? What do you have to say for yourself?"
"Guards, take Miss Frances here to the dungeon."
"Dungeon?" one asked.
"The foyer bathroom. And lock her in there!" Frankie's screams were muffled as he took her away.
"I grow bored. Call out my jester!" Duchess yelled. Bloo came walking into the room, in full jesters regalia.
"Hey there, Queeny! Bored? Well jester Bloo'll make you laugh 'till your pants are full!"
"Enough stalling! Get to the funny!"
"So, how do you upset a toolbox? You make it SAW!" Bloo began to laugh at his own joke, but Duchess simply scowled at him.
"How do you tell if there's an elephant in your soup? ORANGE you glad to see me? Huh? Huh?" Duchess remained unamused.
"Okay, time to bring out the big guns." Bloo remarked. He then pulled out a pie and threw it at his own face. "Ta da!"
"...............You displease me. Send him to the mines."
"What? No! Not the mines! Nooooo!!!" Bloo screamed, as Duchess's bodyguards grabbed him and dragged him off.

The mine was dark, dank, and full of dust clouds. Wilt, Eduardo and Coco were already mining when Bloo was chucked down there with a shovel.
"Man, this stinks! I gotta work my nonexistent fingers to the nonexistent bone mining all day!" he announced.
"It could be worse, Bloo. You could be on statue duty." mentioned Wilt.

Cut to Smarty Pants outside, struggling to move a giant stone cube several times his weight, with Bendy on top of it, whipping him.

"Well, all I'm saying is.....it's all Ed's fault!"
"What? It all your fault for chasing me!"
"But you could have just handed over the crown to me and then we wouldn't be in this mess!"
Big pause..............
"Why are you all staring at me like that?"
Another bucket-load of stone got hauled up to the surface, and another empty bucket went back down. And out of it popped Mac!
"Mac!" the friends cried (Except Coco. Coco said "Coco!". But I guess you already figured that).
"Me thought you was banned!" exclaimed Eduardo.
"Yeah, but Duchess only has power over the IMAGINARY FRIENDS in this house! Not me!"
"Well, you better get going, Mac! Sorry, but if you get found out, we'll get into lots of trouble!" Wilt mentioned.
"Oh, I'm not going anywhere but Duchess's room. I got a plan to get her out of office."
"All right!" exclaimed Wilt "But can we do it on our five minute lunch break?"
Old 06-20-2007, 10:22 AM   #13
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Not Duchess! And I thought Eduardo was out of line. XDDDD
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 02:22 PM   #14
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Yay, go Duchess!

Another smashing chapter there, Dan. Just when I thought this fanfic couldn't get any more juicier...you should be very proud.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 08:17 PM   #15
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

Glad to see the positive responses to the fic so far. The easiest part of a fanfic for me to write is the beginning and end. So, here's the easiest part to write of this fic!

Chapter 5: Dance, Puppets, Dance!

Duchess' door opened, and one of her bodyguards wheeled a large box tied with ribbon in. "A gift for you, M'Lady."
"Of course. My subjects must be thanking me for my wise and charismatic rule. Bring it in!" The box was wheeled up to Duchess' bed. "Now leave me!"
After her bodyguard had left, Duchess put her face up to the box to examine it, and the box popped open to reveal Mac and Bloo! Bloo swiped the crown off of Duchess' head.
"Ha! I'm king now!" he proclaimed
Duchess swiped the crown back and yelled "Guards! Guards!" (any time I can make a Terry Pratchett reference is a good one).
"We took care of your guards." Mac stated evilly.

Cut to outside Duchess' room, where the two bodyguards are watching Coco perform the Russian Dance. The doors burst open as Duchess ran screaming out of the room, pursued by Mac and Bloo. Coco and the bodyguards stared for a while, then took up chase. The chase was wild, with Duchess tipping over random furniture to slow down the pursuers, and it only tripping over her bodyguards. She eventually got backed up to a balcony overlooking the construction of her new statue (which was impressively close to being finished). Desperately, Duchess put her foot up on the balcony railing.
"I'll jump! Don't force me to jump!" she yelled. Mac and Bloo just looked at each other evilly and Bloo shouted out to the friends below: "Hey! Who wants a crack at Duchess? Well, she's up here!" at which the residents of the house all looked up, came out of their holes, and began walking towards the wall of the house that Duchess' balcony was on.
"I'm sure someone down there will catch you." stated Mac, smugly, as the friends began to scale the wall. Duchess then jumped straight over Mac and Bloo and began to run downstairs. Mac and Bloo chased her again, and the balcony began to overflow with a tide of friends joining the chase, including, for some reason, Cheese. "I liiiike this game!"

Duchess was tackled eventually in the main foyer. Her crown fell to the ground and Mac was the first to grab it.
"Haha! Now I'm the king! I'm king of Fosters!"
"Actually, Mac, you aren't an imaginary friend, so you're just some guy with a cheap crown." Bloo corected. Mac was then dogpiled by a whole crowd of friends. His crown bounced out of the dogpile and landed between Bloo, Coco and Slugger. The three stood glaring at one another, waiting for the other to move. Eventually, they all dived at it, almost at once. Coco got it but Slugger knocked it out of her foot, and Bloo jumped up and grabbed it.
"Aha! As king I proclaim it illegal to steal the king's crown!"
Everyone paused, staring.
"Why didn't I think of that?" asked Duchess.
"Now everyone listen up! I've been trying to be king for WEEKS! So you're all gonna do as I say! Now, we're all gonna play a game called "Do what Bloo do!" Bloo did a little tap dance. Everyone else reluctantly copied. Bloo spun around. Everyone else did too (except Mac, who was recovering from being dogpiled). Bloo slapped himself in the face. The others stared at him.
"Baliff Cheese?"
"Doooooo iiiiiiit!"
And there was a chorus of face slappings. Bloo laughed manically. Bloo ran around on his side. Everyone else copied. Bloo kicked the air to the left of him. Everyone else kicked the friend to their left in the butt, and was kicked by the friend to their right. Bloo slammed his head into the wall. The others copied, in many cases sending their heads straight through the wall. Bloo grabbed the wallpaper and tore off a huge peice. The others ripped out huge chunks of wallpaper. Bloo spun around, rebounding wildly off the walls of the room. The others copied, causing a lot of damage in the case of the larger friends. Bloo jumped onto the chandelier. As many friends as could jumped onto it too, causing it to rip out of the celing and take half the celing with it. Bloo laughed maniacally some more, only to have Slugger snatch the crown off of him.
"Hey, no fair! I said that was against the rules!"
"Well, as King, my first act is to give myself a full and complete pardon!" Slugger began to laugh insanely. "Now, finally I rule YOU! You all have no choice but to pay attention to me, for I am-"
"What is the meaning of this?" came an indignant cry from atop the stairs. Mr Herriman came hopping down the stairs to see the foyer completely ruined. Wallpaper ripped off, holes in the wall, ceiling and chandelier lying all over the floor, furniture wrecked, and friends standing bruised and beaten, in the middle of it. "I go to my office for a mere two weeks to catch up on filing, and I return to find such a state of dissarray. You should all be ashamed. And who, may I ask, is in charge here?"
Bloo and all the other friends pointed to Slugger.
"Whoo...boy...." he said, as a loud thumping could be heard from the bathroom.

The End.

Epilouge: Slugger trying to get Cheese to leave.
"Cheese, you don't live here. Go home."
"Chhhhheeeeeeee......okay."
Pause.
"You're not going anywhere!"
"I got hemmaroids!"
"Grrr....go! Home!" Slugger said, trying in vain to move Cheese.
"I like chocolate milk."
"If I get you some chocolate milk, will you go home?"
"Chhhhheeeeeee..........okay."
Slugger went to get some chocolate milk, came back with it, and gave it to Cheese who proceeded to drink it in that gargling, open-mouthed way he has. He then spat it in Slugger's face.
"Noooooooooo! Chooooocolate milk!"
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

.................................................. .............................

Whoo! Well, that story was a blast to write. I'm especially glad that the plot involved Duchess, who, IMO, doesn't get enough screen time in Fosters. And I'm glad you all liked it, I hope you all like the ending. Like I mentioned, endings largely write themselves for me. Not much else to say except thanks for reading, and I'll get to work on the next one soon!
Old 06-24-2007, 04:55 PM   #16
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Nice ending to the story, Ub3rD4n!
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 01:04 PM   #17
KazooBloo
Foster's Legend

Bloogio.