Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 06-21-2010, 03:35 PM   #411
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

I had a great one last night, and it was about the show itself rather than personally interacting with the characters. The dream was about an unadvertised one hour special, which I discovered about five minutes before airtime. The plot was mostly about the character's pasts and little details about their biographies; basically it was the cast swapping stories about their lives. It was in high definition, too; I've never seen Frankie drawn with so much detail. I didn't see the entire show but I did catch parts of four segments, each dealing with a particular character; Frankie, Mr. Herriman, Wilt, and Coco, in that order. Mr. Herriman's segment was the one I saw the most of and took place long before Foster's was founded. Madame Foster was in the segment, as was her husband, whom Mr. Herriman spent a great deal of time annoying, constantly telling him to "Be good to my creator, young man!" or something to that effect. Frankie's segment seemed to be about balancing college and her duties at the house, Wilt's segment focused on a typical day with Jordan in his old neighborhood, and Coco's story had her speaking coherent English in earlier times and inexplicably included a car chase. As the show ended I had the impression that this was something Craig had written and produced especially for the fans, to answer some long-standing questions about the characters lives and what makes them tick. The dream ended with me turning off my DVR and thinking that I'd best log in here, because this special was going to be the hot topic for the next few days.

Dang pleasant dream; who knows, maybe we'll get lucky and it'll come true.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 05:43 PM   #412
Howard
Desert Rat

I believe in Babo!  

I wish it would come true - right now!
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 06:26 PM   #413
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
I had a great one last night, and it was about the show itself rather than personally interacting with the characters. The dream was about an unadvertised one hour special, which I discovered about five minutes before airtime. The plot was mostly about the character's pasts and little details about their biographies; basically it was the cast swapping stories about their lives. It was in high definition, too; I've never seen Frankie drawn with so much detail. I didn't see the entire show but I did catch parts of four segments, each dealing with a particular character; Frankie, Mr. Herriman, Wilt, and Coco, in that order. Mr. Herriman's segment was the one I saw the most of and took place long before Foster's was founded. Madame Foster was in the segment, as was her husband, whom Mr. Herriman spent a great deal of time annoying, constantly telling him to "Be good to my creator, young man!" or something to that effect. Frankie's segment seemed to be about balancing college and her duties at the house, Wilt's segment focused on a typical day with Jordan in his old neighborhood, and Coco's story had her speaking coherent English in earlier times and inexplicably included a car chase. As the show ended I had the impression that this was something Craig had written and produced especially for the fans, to answer some long-standing questions about the characters lives and what makes them tick. The dream ended with me turning off my DVR and thinking that I'd best log in here, because this special was going to be the hot topic for the next few days.

Dang pleasant dream; who knows, maybe we'll get lucky and it'll come true.
The only downside to episode dreams like these is waking up and realizing that it wasn't real. Seriously, right after watching a dream episode, I go "Oh I HAVE to say something about this on NF" but as soon as the post is done I wake, and want to scream because it was fake.

But I just thought of something, though. What if they WERE real episodes, but only seeable in dreams, kinda like how Futurama has advertisements even in dreams. That'd be so awesome, if it was so.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 07:22 PM   #414
Cell_Phone_guy
Settling In

Here are my previous Foster's dreams from the old forum:

1. I was once again in Foster's, this time, during the episode Go Goo Go, and Goo, Mac, Bloo, Frankie, and Herriman were in the main foyer of the house and Goo was creating tons of IF's. Frankie and Herriman were slightly annoyed with Mac for bringing his "girlfriend" back to Foster's. Mac was trying to deny it, but they didn't listen. I told Mac I believed him and told Frankie, Herriman, and Bloo that Goo wasn't Mac's girlfrined, but they didn't seem to pay much attention.

I then helped get the big purple worm thing that Goo created after meeting Edwardo to a cage with the other extremasaurs. That's all I can remember

2. I was in Foster's when Bloo was having a wild party a-la "Partying is such sweet soiree" except Madame Foster was there, and was enjoying herself. Herriman was around and was trying to order everyone, but was basically ignored. Mac was a little more tolerant of the party, but then, he started consuming lots of sugar again, and I'm sure you can guess what happened next...
Cell_Phone_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 07:24 AM   #415
Cell_Phone_guy
Settling In

For the first time in ages I had a Foster's dream:

Basically, Bloo somehow got hold of a bazooka. And with it, he blew a large hole in the side of an apartment building! That's all I remember.
Cell_Phone_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:59 AM   #416
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I had a Foster's dream last night, but unfortunately I don't remember details. I just know it was mostly Terrence. I haven't watched the show in quite a while so it was nice to see that kid again.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:49 PM   #417
Imaginary Dream
Newly Abandoned
Dare to Dream of impossible things - They just might come true!  

I had a Foster's dream a while back, and somehow I was Bloo.

I remember climbing on top of a hot air balloon the five were in and then pulled out a needle... Bye bye balloon and a good long talk from Mr. Herriman!

Then I finally do a good deed Mr. H is no where to be found!
Go figure. A day in the life of Bloo.

Edit: I also had a faint dream not to long ago of the inside of House realistic detail. It was GORGEOUS! I can't recall any IF but I'm sure they were there.

Their story is not yet over...

5/20/13- Planning on improving my cartooning and scriptwriting skills this summer...

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends: Reimagined

Last edited by Imaginary Dream; 11-18-2012 at 04:54 PM.
Imaginary Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:21 AM   #418
AcornBulb
Settling In

Wow, never had a FH dream, or at least I don't remember any. Your dreams, folks, seem interesting, indeed.
AcornBulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:56 AM   #419
Imaginary Dream
Newly Abandoned
Dare to Dream of impossible things - They just might come true!  

It comes from watching too many cartoons I suppose.

Their story is not yet over...

5/20/13- Planning on improving my cartooning and scriptwriting skills this summer...

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends: Reimagined
Imaginary Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:15 AM   #420
AcornBulb
Settling In

Or thinking about it too much, I guess.
AcornBulb is offline   Reply With Quote