Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Other Entertainment

Notices

Other Entertainment Discuss other television programs as well as movies, music, books, comic books, games, etc.

Old 01-15-2010, 08:10 PM   #1
Cell_Phone_guy
Settling In

Default Looking for new RPG partner

I am looking for someone to do an RPG with me as a previous user has unfortunately given up but I have plenty of ideas for the story to continue.

The theme is characters from various shows are grouped together and travelling around. These include characters from SATAM Sonic/Archie, MTV's Daria, Digimon season 1, Ash, Brock, and Misty from Pokemon, Skippy's Adventures in Bushtown, Yu-gi-oh, and Malcolm in the Middle.

Beavis and Butthead make occasional appearences as well as several Dragonball Z/GT references. Plus a few Harry Potter references. A knowledge of other Sonic cartoons shown in North America is also strongly recommended; especially AOSTH.

I know Skippy's Adventures in Bushtown isn't too well known, but I can compensate for that as I know various characters, but I would require someone who's interested to like the other shows mentioned.

Plus a couple fancharacters are included as well as a few villans including a three way aliance between Robotnic/Eggman, Geovanni, and Osama Bin Ladin.

Where the story left off there are several quirks. These include Knuckles announcing to Sonic and friends that he's here by dropping various objects no bigger than a breadbox NEAR Sonic and company, (unless Julie-Su is there and objects). James from Team Rocket has fallen in love with Daria and helps her and friends out of situations and acts as a spy to let the group know what Team Rocket/Robotnic is up to. One more quirk is that if someone presses the button on a Big Mouth Billy Bass when Antoine is nearby, Antoine will scream and run around!

When they aren't fighting enemies, the group visits various sites including amusement parks within the area they are visiting. When the story left off, they were in Spain while on a European vacation.

Shadow the Hedgehog will makes occasional appearences.

Besides Daria and James, the following couples exist:

Antoine and Bunnie
Knuckles and Julie-Su
Sonic and Sally. (Yay!)

However, this story can be PG as some future ideas have some strong language, though I don't plan to use the F-word; I do have a quote which uses the slang term for a female dog.

If you are interested, let me know. I'll take the first serious offer and maybe a second.

Anyone? Please?
Cell_Phone_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 01:58 PM   #2
Cell_Phone_guy
Settling In

I found a new partner on another forum so it's been filled.
Old 12-30-2010, 12:45 PM   #3
Cell_Phone_guy
Settling In

Although I found a partner to continue my RPG, she tend to wait weeks before responding. As a result, I am looking into replacing her with someone else.

The theme is characters from various shows are grouped together and travelling around. These include characters from SATAM Sonic/Archie, MTV's Daria, Digimon season 1, Ash, Brock, and Misty from Pokemon, Skippy's Adventures in Bushtown, Yu-gi-oh, and Malcolm in the Middle.

Beavis and Butthead make occasional appearences as well as several Dragonball Z/GT references. Plus a few Harry Potter references. A knowledge of other Sonic cartoons shown in North America is also strongly recommended; especially AOSTH.

I know Skippy's Adventures in Bushtown isn't too well known, but I can compensate for that as I know various characters, but I would require someone who's interested to like the other shows mentioned.

Plus a couple fancharacters are included as well as a few villans including a three way aliance between Robotnic/Eggman, Geovanni, and Osama Bin Ladin.

Where the story left off there are several quirks. These include Knuckles announcing to Sonic and friends that he's here by dropping various objects no bigger than a breadbox NEAR Sonic and company, (unless Julie-Su is there and objects). James from Team Rocket has fallen in love with Daria and helps her and friends out of situations and acts as a spy to let the group know what Team Rocket/Robotnic is up to. One more quirk is that if someone presses the button on a Big Mouth Billy Bass when Antoine is nearby, Antoine will scream and run around!

When they aren't fighting enemies, the group visits various sites including amusement parks within the area they are visiting. When the story left off, they were in Spain while on a European vacation. The group had also visited a Buizel/Floatzel convention.

Antoine and Bunnie
Knuckles and Julie-Su
Sonic and Sally. (Yay!)

However, this story can be PG as some future ideas have some strong language, though I don't plan to use the F-word; I do have a quote which uses the slang term for a female dog.

If you are interested, let me know. I'll take the first serious offer and maybe a second.
Old 12-30-2010, 06:22 PM   #4
Cell_Phone_guy
Settling In

I found out why my RPG partner wasn't responding. She was grounded and just got ungrounded. As a result, I'm giving her another chance.
Old 02-12-2011, 12:48 PM   #5
Cell_Phone_guy
Settling In

I have lost patience with my current RPG partner with her taking WEEKS to respond.

For those who don't know, the theme is characters from various shows are grouped together and travelling around. These include characters from SATAM Sonic/Archie, MTV's Daria, Digimon season 1, Ash, Brock, and Misty from Pokemon, Skippy's Adventures in Bushtown, Yu-gi-oh, and Malcolm in the Middle.

When they aren't fighting enemies, the group visits various sites including amusement parks within the area they are visiting. When the story left off, they were in Spain while on a European vacation.

Antoine and Bunnie
Knuckles and Julie-Su
Sonic and Sally. (Yay!)

Old 02-20-2011, 03:13 PM   #6
Cell_Phone_guy
Settling In

I managed to find a new RPG partner after posting my request on a different forum. This person seems to be the perfect fit, so the position is now filled.