Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > General Character Discussions

Notices

General Character Discussions Discussions about the characters in *general*, or groups of characters, belong here. Please place discussions about *single* specific characters in their appropriate category.

View Poll Results: What do you think the girl would have done if she had caught Mac?
Attack him. 2 28.57%
Do the same thing that Mac did to her. 2 28.57%
Kill him. 0 0%
Bully him. 0 0%
Just catch him and she says something to him. 3 42.86%
Other (please specify by posting here) 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-20-2009, 10:34 AM   #1
PeterFoster111
Banned
Smiling, but EVIL.  

Send a message via MSN to PeterFoster111
Question Blue hooded girl from "Race for your Life Mac and Bloo!"

I wonder what would happen if she caught Mac...
By the way, I think she's beutiful, but we all know Frankie is the one we love most. I have a crush on her BUT I LOVE FRANKIE BETTER.

And, please, don't have the first comment on here about merging with an existing post. I cannot be bothered to look thorugh the threads to see if there is already another one. If you answer my question it will be highly appreciated.
PeterFoster111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 11:10 AM   #2
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterFoster111 View Post
I cannot be bothered to look thorugh the threads to see if there is already another one.
Do you not know what the "search" function is for? Comments like yours don't exactly endear you to the staff, you know.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:20 PM   #3
Natty
Settling In
I like las patatas!  

If you can't be bothered to search through threads, I can't be bothered to reply with a decent answer.

BUT I have been wondering: how old/young are you? I hope the answer to that question might change my current opinion about your topics..

Anyhow, like Sparky asked in the post above: please search for a topic before you open a new one. That's way better than opening multiple topic about one subject
Natty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 01:57 PM   #4
Mew
#1 Prizestuffer

I'm gonna live forever or die trying!  

Judging by this picture he posted, I'm guessing he's pretty young. Sure looks it, anyway.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:50 PM   #5
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

You guys...that's pretty off topic.

Back on topic, I guess this is the blue-hooded girl in question, but to be honest...I don't even remember her. Maybe Peter can quickly recap her part in the ep for us.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 11:57 PM   #6
PeterFoster111
Banned
Smiling, but EVIL.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natty View Post
If you can't be bothered to search through threads, I can't be bothered to reply with a decent answer.

BUT I have been wondering: how old/young are you? I hope the answer to that question might change my current opinion about your topics..

Anyhow, like Sparky asked in the post above: please search for a topic before you open a new one. That's way better than opening multiple topic about one subject
I did actully search but there was nothing.
Also, my FRIEND was holding my cat. I took the picture. My friend is quite young, and he dosen't know that I have an account on this forum. Also, like Sparky says, this is a thread about the blue girl in race for your life mac and bloo. Go talk about age somewhere else. If you wan't I'll open a thread for you to talk about it, but I'm not in the discussion.

Last edited by PeterFoster111; 07-21-2009 at 08:54 AM.
Old 07-21-2009, 09:25 AM   #7
PeterFoster111
Banned
Smiling, but EVIL.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
You guys...that's pretty off topic.

Back on topic, I guess this is the blue-hooded girl in question, but to be honest...I don't even remember her. Maybe Peter can quickly recap her part in the ep for us.
Sure! I'd be happy to help and get you remembering her.

When Mac was trying to find Bloo, he was mistaken since he thought Bloo was on the bus and was cheating in the big race back to Foster's. He managed to catch up with the bus and jumped on the blue hooden girl but then he was mistaken. She then grrr'ed at him and Mac ran away.

BHG (blue hooden girl) "Yeah! You better run!"

That's her first apperance. Hoped that helped!
Old 07-27-2009, 01:19 AM   #8
Mew
#1 Prizestuffer

I'm gonna live forever or die trying!  

Yeah, I know it's off topic, and I'd be glad to go back to the discussion Personally, I haven't given it much thought, but I think she'd just talk to him and maybe take him home and talk to his mother.. Something like that, maybe?
Old 07-27-2009, 02:51 AM   #9
PeterFoster111
Banned
Smiling, but EVIL.  

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew View Post
Yeah, I know it's off topic, and I'd be glad to go back to the discussion Personally, I haven't given it much thought, but I think she'd just talk to him and maybe take him home and talk to his mother.. Something like that, maybe?
Ill add that as a poll option for you.

Last edited by PeterFoster111; 07-27-2009 at 02:51 AM.
Old 06-23-2010, 10:24 PM   #10
MaxJ1800
Newly Abandoned

Come, on, he tackled her. He's lucky she didn't kick his butt.
MaxJ1800 is offline   Reply With Quote