Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2007, 11:36 AM   #11
BollaRice
Newly Abandoned

E8A1AA
Old 05-22-2007, 01:09 PM   #12
MorganRose
Newly Abandoned

My code is 348B6D.

This is so cool!
Old 05-22-2007, 01:29 PM   #13
claire82
Newly Abandoned
blah blah blah  

Question

yeah, it's pretty fun, but i have 2 questions

1.) how do i make it so i have a photo of my "best friend" in my "best friend album" that is shown in the heart section of notey?

2.) in the "help" part of notey, what is the whole TICKET part about? it says that there are some kind of minigames in the "Shopping Mall". What is that all about? I was thinking maybe it wasn't built yet and we could eventually get there by bus, but i'm not sure. Where is it?

p.s.: MY CODE IS D37F0E
Old 05-22-2007, 01:32 PM   #14
Vicks
At Home

Claire~

Have you taken a ride on the bus yet?? You'll see that the Mall part, like you thought, hasn't been opened up yet. Check out Monty's post in the new May 07 Update thread. Some of your questions most like will be answered there.
~Vicks

P.S. I'm not sure about the Best Friends' photos I was wondering that too. Not sure how that works yet.

Last edited by Vicks; 05-22-2007 at 01:33 PM.
Old 05-22-2007, 01:34 PM   #15
claire82
Newly Abandoned
blah blah blah  

Talking

thanks vicks!
Old 05-22-2007, 01:47 PM   #16
Stjimmy666
Settling In

my code is 182b54

can you see who has befriended you?

Last edited by Stjimmy666; 06-03-2007 at 10:12 AM.
Old 05-22-2007, 03:39 PM   #17
Divelucaya
Settling In
Best Road Trip Ever  

My son earned a game (or toy) today. I entered my IF code in Best Friends and as his character was going through the house my character appeared. He LOVED it, he laughed and started "chasing" my character. When he unlocked the new Terence game, I played it and got a new the snake lamp and a "card" which ended up being a Best Friends picture of his character and mine in front of the Eiffel Tower. So that is how you get pictures in the Best Friends book; you get them playing the new games. The picture will have the whatever best friend you have entered at the time you play the game and win "gifts".
Old 05-22-2007, 04:48 PM   #18
PoogiesMomma
Newly Abandoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divelucaya View Post
I thought I would start a post with Best Friend codes. Mine is 4AFB9D. Some of the code was bold and the rest not; not sure why. Maybe if you change your IF features the non-bold numbers/letters will change also.
So I entered your friend code (since it was the first one on this list) and not only did I see your friend, yet Poogie had a convo with him. He admired the hat I won in a minigame. I think it's great that not only did I see your friend yet also the fact that you've paired him up with a buddy
Old 05-22-2007, 04:52 PM   #19
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

This is so cute. Wish I could log in. As long as it doesn't have any weird consequences for every random person on the net to have your friend code, I'll post mine whenever I can get into the game.
Old 05-22-2007, 06:34 PM   #20
Chazz93
Newly Abandoned

Best friend pictures are won in the new Mini-Game.
Closed Thread