Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 10-18-2006, 05:52 AM   #21
montitech
Foster's Legend

on most of the games I find level 2 and Level 3 more fun than the level 1 version of the game.

with the exeptions:
Bloo's Brother. I had issues on level 2 and Level 3. due to the timer being faster than my eye.

and

Go with the Flow. as I specified in a different post, That some boards are flawed and not solvable, and since you only get points if you complete the board, they might as well just randomely remove retries and give you a new board instead of a unsolvable board.

On most mini-games I play first to get on the "My high score" for the collectables, then I kill off all the rest of my men to collect the collectables.

Some of the games I go back and play again to get the World High Score, but this sometimes is pointless. for example my High score in Balloon attack Level 2 of 14K never posted.

I would agree with go po go being easy, but I did find it gets harder to live as the number of spiders gets larger. It starts slow but eventually it gets fun.(sometimes)

Shutterbug was very fun, expecially on the first couple of plays. but it takes too long to play.(since it is hard to die once you get use to it.

I still like cracked up the best. because of its difficulty the game does not last forever. My goal is to reach level 25 on both level2,3. currently I only made it to about level 20 or so. on a typical game I only get to level 14 or 15.

Monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 07:20 PM   #22
swarlock
Settling In

I am Bloo. Hear me roar!  

Go Go Pogo is easy. Something Fisny is also good.
My least favorite is Cracking Up.
swarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 09:18 PM   #23
Mac-a-lacka
Equus Reptilicus

Lance Armstrong, eat your heart out.  

I like "Terrence the Terrible" and "Curse of the Bloo pearl".

Mac-a-lacka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 11:56 AM   #24
King Wilt
Newly Abandoned

i like Go with the Flow.. I Only unlocked that and All washed up + 2 starter games

In order:

1.Go with the Flow
2. Curse of Bloo Pearl
3. Washed Up
4. Bloo's Bro's