Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Imaginary Friends

Notices

Imaginary Friends Discuss the main imaginary characters: Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo, Coco, Mr. Herriman, Duchess, and Cheese.

Old 05-23-2008, 05:50 AM   #211
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ub3rD4n View Post
Oh, no problem, I just didn't want to be known as one of those guys who represent spectulation as fact, as they tend to annoy people.
That's for sure.

I'm iffy on the idea of another Cheese episode. If he's relatively quiet like he was in Mac Daddy it might be tolerable, but if he's used like he was in Cheese A Go-Go it would be a wasted half-hour, which would truly be a shame, considering how few episodes are left.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 10:16 PM   #212
ethelmurmur
Newly Abandoned
I like chocolate milk  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kippixel View Post
Hmm. I must be the only one who isn't actually impressed with Cheese as a character. He was funny, but his annoying personality couldn't bring me to like him. DD:

Please don't kill me; I love you all. XDD
I thought that the first time I saw him, but after I watched Mac Daddy a couple of times, he became my favorite and I keep looking to see more of cheese, because I love cheese even though I can't digest cheese well LOL I want MORE CHEESE

Last edited by ethelmurmur; 01-23-2009 at 10:19 PM.
ethelmurmur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 10:18 PM   #213
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

LOL I used to have an allergy to cow's milk (it went away) so I know how you feel. (I learned to love goat cheese)

I wore a t-shirt with Cheese on it today and a little girl kept staring at it at the restaurant at dinner. Kids do love Cheese.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 08:36 PM   #214
HerrimanWasHere
At Home

*Non Omnis Moria* "I dislike you with great intensity."  

Send a message via MSN to HerrimanWasHere

It's weird. My mind usually goes to a Cheese quote (or a Bloo quote, but we're not talking about the blob). However, one can only take that humor for so long. It's the same reason why I can't watch Spongbob marathons, it gets annoying. I like Cheese, but too much is bad for the digestion.

~"No, sir, I make it a rule of mine: the more it looks like Queer Street, the less I ask." ~
HerrimanWasHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 01:37 PM   #215
iceberg210
Newly Abandoned

Cheese has his plusses and his minuses but overall I'd at least like to see him make an appearence before all is said and done. For better or for worse many were drawn to Foster's because of the yellow dude so he ought to make a final appearence somewhere along the line. A whole episode? Maybe not, but certainly I'd love to see him again. But alas only time will tell whether we have seen the last of cheese or not.
iceberg210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 06:26 AM   #216
Creamy
Settling In

Is He Dizzy Yet?  

Cheese is great and random.

I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK!

I enjoy all his appearances expect "maybe" Cheese-a-go-go...but maybe because that was quite a dull "out of Fosters" eps like "The Buck swaps here" and the "GOTTA GO"ing can be kinda irritating. He is also never overused, which I like. He is used in just the right does, which makes him funny everytime, instead of an "Ohno, not Cheese AGAIN *cringes*" feel.

I am also well aware that some people watch Fosters JUST FOR CHEESE! That it just....wierd.

Old 08-23-2009, 06:38 AM   #217
GooGoo
Newly Abandoned

Cheese is my absolute favorite character!
:c heese:

Last edited by Cassini90125; 01-25-2010 at 11:08 PM.
GooGoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:13 PM   #218
Cell_Phone_guy
Settling In

I have something that may be of interest along the subject of Cheese.

My mom owns a Marble Slab Creamery which is an ice cream store where not only do you get ice cream, but you can mix candies and certain fruit into your ice cream as well. You can also buy ice cream cakes and order a custom cake. Right now, I work there a couple days a week making the ice cream and ice cream cakes.

Today I had to make a custom cake. The flavour I used was birthday cake (which is a popular flavour). While I make the cakes, my mom decorates the cakes a day or two later. I saw on the sheet that whoever requested the order wanted to have the following written on the cake: "I like Cheese".

I'm sure it's not, but it sounds like something Louise would have written or Cheese himself.
Cell_Phone_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 02:11 AM   #219
BlooCheese92
Newly Abandoned

My favourite character! It's a shame he doesn't appear in many episodes. I hope to get a Cheese plushie soon ...

Last edited by BlooCheese92; 08-21-2010 at 02:11 AM.
BlooCheese92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 07:03 PM   #220
Cell_Phone_guy
Settling In

Now that Cheese is living at Foster's, I wonder if Louise has a similar arrangement with Cheese as Mac does with Bloo: If Louise visits Cheese everyday he won't be adopted. (Not that many people would be in a rush to adopt him).
Cell_Phone_guy is offline   Reply With Quote