Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > The Game Room

Notices

The Game Room Topics on official Foster's video games, board games etc that you can purchase belong here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2008, 05:14 PM   #1
Keij
Newly Abandoned

"Kay"  

Send a message via AIM to Keij
Default Norwegian desktop Bloo

Not sure if this belongs here, but it's somewhat a bit of a game. I was browsing the Cartoon Network sites of different countries, and there is a little desktop Bloo that you can download on the Foster's minisite.

Right now he's walking around on my screen, having a good time. You can pick him up, and that's about it. But he does a bunch of different stuff. There's sound with it too, and you can choose to hide him if he gets too annoying.

I dunno, I just thought it was a little fun thing to download, probably for a limited time, since Foster's will be ending soon.

Though... I might see if I can copy the source code, and create my own desktop game. Maybe have a bunch of different characters available to play with, with a bunch of different stuff to do with them. It would take some time and dedication, but I'll have some time over the summer to work on it before I go away to college. who knows.

Here's the link (click on the thing that says "Klikk for Foster's Somethingoranother"):
http://www.cartoonnetwork.no/microsi...ters/index.jsp

And a screenshot of my desktop that Bloo broke:
Keij is offline   Reply With Quote