Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Old 10-30-2007, 07:53 PM   #321
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgheist View Post
I had two unrelated dreams last night

The first one I dreamt Herriman was a human (I have GOT do draw my vision, I liked how he looked) and actually married to Madame Foster. He was still grumpy and made Bloo scrub the floor for something he had spilt on it It was yellow in color, but... NAAAH...
I'd love to see that fanart. And as to what Bloo spilt, it was lemonade. He must have started his lemonade stand again. Probably to raise money to fix up the foyer after that paintball tournament.

Quote:
The second was a little creepy. Mac would come to Foster's in the middle of the night and try to make Bloo come back home with him, in a obsessive manner D: I don't remember the details, but it was Berry-like behaviour. Mac wore a red beanie. Bloo wore a PINK scarf. And I remember a specific dialogue

Bloo: "Mac... if you keep this up, I'm gonna get thrown out."
Mac: "THAT'S RIGHT! =D THEN WE CAN BUNK TOGETHER!"
Bloo: "...riiight."
LOL! The beanie and scarf remind me of the cartoon Pepper Ann (man, I miss that cartoon!). Mac sounds like a bigger maniac than Bloo. And he's not on a sugar rush? That would have been fun to see...

I wish I could have another Foster's dream...
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 05:53 AM   #322
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

This was kind of odd. It's a Forum dream, not an actual Foster's dream.

This morning I dreamed that I logged onto the Forum and found one new post:

Quote:
Do we really need all these music threads? I know it's Spam, but still. I'm just saying.

Mods please close.
It's unusual in that I remember exactly who posted it, someone I don't really know, and the thread was locked after that one post; I don't know by who but I assumed it was one of two possibilities. I don't usually remember things I read in dreams, either. At that point I woke up, got a drink and went back to sleep. Surprisingly, the dream continued. A half-hour had passed (in dream time) and I logged in again. To my surprise, one of the other staff had unlocked the thread, posted a very vocal agreement, and relocked it. I said to myself, "Well, if (Name) can unlock a thread just to add his/her two cents, so can I", and I was thinking it over but then I woke up and stayed awake this time.

Lots of ways to interpret this, I suppose, but "Dude, you spend way too much time here, go play outside once in awhile" tops the list at the moment.

For the record I don't think we really have "all these music threads", although I do regard the "What song are you listening to right now?" thread as pointless, which is why I stopped posting in it a long time ago.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 11-01-2007 at 05:57 AM.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 12:47 PM   #323
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

I'd just chalk that one up to dedication to the forums. You're even moderating in your sleep!
Old 11-01-2007, 02:45 PM   #324
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ub3rD4n View Post
I'd just chalk that one up to dedication to the forums. You're even moderating in your sleep!
Wow.
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 06:04 PM   #325
xxxClaire
Teenage Wasteland

Live everyday like you're Glen Coco.  

Send a message via MSN to xxxClaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ub3rD4n View Post

? Long Live Jeremiah ?
xxxClaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 10:22 AM   #326
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

I finally had another Foster's related dream last night, yay! Well, it was sort of Foster's related. I drempt that I was back in school, and my whole school was taking a week long field trip to an old abandoned run down dormitory. We had to walk there, and on the way we had to cross a river. A lot of the younger kids were swimming and having a grand ol' time, but my friends said it was cooler to cross like an army man, holding our luggage above our head. But I didn't care what they said so I just dove in. We reached the abandoned dormitory and it was cool because it was like it had been abandoned in a hurry, the beds still had linens on them, there were still personal items in the rooms (I particularly remember some dolls and clothes), and it was so fun just rummaging through everything and wondering what you'll find. Equally as fun was exploring the hallways and the rooms. There were like three different floors, too. So we spent the night there, and I claimed a room to myself. I was among the first to wake up the next morning, and started searching for a girl's restroom where I could shower. I found one, and in preparing my shower supplies, I heard boy's voices at the doorway. I ducked behind a counter of some sort and watched the door, and Mac and Jimmy (from "Out of Jimmy's Head") came in. They were casually talking to each other, and I guess either didn't realize they had just entered a girl's bathroom, or thought that since it's abandoned it didn't matter that they came in (even though our whole school was there... eh, it was just a dream). Jimmy saw me, and I ducked out of sight entirely, but he came closer. I knew they'd see me eventually, so I jumped up and yelled "Boo!" Mac jumped, lol! I didn't want to embarrass the boys by telling them that they were in the girl's restroom, much less that I was about to take a shower. So I pretended I was just rummaging through all the stuff in the bathroom, and cleaning it up a bit. They started including me in their casual conversation, and started helping me clean the bathroom. And there was some more, but this was the only part that was Foster's related. The rest doesn't make much sense anyway.
Old 11-10-2007, 09:39 AM   #327
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiltsAKGirl17 View Post

Man, these dreams are kinda odd... But it's not like I dreaming about Cheese or anything. That'd freak me out.
Well, it's official. I had a dream with Cheese in it. (Dear Lord help me, I'm losin' my sanity.)

I was working at this bakery thing in my town (there is no bakery in my town, FYI), but it was set up like the SubWay in which I work. I was standing at the place where you generally order stuff at a SubWay. I was looking out the window and I could see Cheese heading toward the side door. (In reality, this "side door" opens into the arctic entryway that houses the SubWay bathroom and is also the arctic entryway for the insurance company next door.) I'd run to the door, open it and yell, "CHEESE! GO AWAY!" (a la "The Big Cheese") and he'd run away. This happened several times.

It also worked until I got distracted and was staring out the window. I didn't know what was happening until I saw the top of Cheese's head darting toward the side door. By the time I was ready to react, he was inside the door. I started yelling and marching toward him, ready to throw him out.

Naturally (I can get pretty scary when I'm mad), he screamed and got scared. He turned around to run away, but turned right into the door as it was swinging shut. (In reality, the door doesn't swing shut; it's really heavy and slams.) The door knocks Cheese out completely-- he falls backwards and his eyes have turned into little red X's, kinda like he's dead, but like I said, he's knocked out. I go over and pick him up by the head, and am holding him an arm's length away and trying to figure out what to do when I woke up.

When I woke up, I seriously went, "What the heck?" And no, I didn't eat anything weird or take any drugs, prescription or otherwise, before bed.

Anyone can cook, but only the fearless can be great. ~ Ratatouille
WiltsAKGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 11:19 AM   #328
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiltsAKGirl17 View Post
Well, it's official. I had a dream with Cheese in it. (Dear Lord help me, I'm losin' my sanity.)

I was working at this bakery thing in my town (there is no bakery in my town, FYI), but it was set up like the SubWay in which I work. I was standing at the place where you generally order stuff at a SubWay. I was looking out the window and I could see Cheese heading toward the side door. (In reality, this "side door" opens into the arctic entryway that houses the SubWay bathroom and is also the arctic entryway for the insurance company next door.) I'd run to the door, open it and yell, "CHEESE! GO AWAY!" (a la "The Big Cheese") and he'd run away. This happened several times.

It also worked until I got distracted and was staring out the window. I didn't know what was happening until I saw the top of Cheese's head darting toward the side door. By the time I was ready to react, he was inside the door. I started yelling and marching toward him, ready to throw him out.

Naturally (I can get pretty scary when I'm mad), he screamed and got scared. He turned around to run away, but turned right into the door as it was swinging shut. (In reality, the door doesn't swing shut; it's really heavy and slams.) The door knocks Cheese out completely-- he falls backwards and his eyes have turned into little red X's, kinda like he's dead, but like I said, he's knocked out. I go over and pick him up by the head, and am holding him an arm's length away and trying to figure out what to do when I woke up.

When I woke up, I seriously went, "What the heck?" And no, I didn't eat anything weird or take any drugs, prescription or otherwise, before bed.

Don't feel bad-both of the Foster's dreams I've had featured Cheese prominantly, though I don't know why. One I was actually in, and I actually VOLUNTEERED to babysit Cheese for a weekend(which aggravated Wilt, to whom I was apparently married, to no end), AND I went fishing. If you knew how I felt about fishing OR babysitting, even my own relatives, you'd understand just how "whack" that dream was! Long story short, Cheese wound up making everyone down at the riverside mad because he kept yelling, "Here fishy, fishy fishy" and scaring away all the fish, so no one got a bite, and then he tried to eat one of my friend's(a friend who lives in Louisiana, by the way, not in South Carolina)shiny artificial lures and got the fishhook stuck in his lip, resulting in Wilt and I having to carry him to the emergency room, with him screaming and yelling his head off and Wilt blaming ME for having agreed to keep him in the first place(interestingly enough, this dream was before "The Big Cheese", when it became obvious that even Wilt is sick of Cheese). They had to knock him out with Fentanyl or something at the ER to remove the fishhook, and the last part of the dream I remember was getting the cold shoulder from my "significant other" back at home as Cheese slept off the effects of the drugs, since the whole ruined weekend was all my fault. The other dream was more like a tv episode, more like I was watching it on tv, and it involved Cheese bringing a rotting dead possum carcass, saying, "I found a DOGGIE", into the house(it was one of those "cartoonish" dead critters, with little "x's" for eyes, not really gory or bloody-looking, but still dripping with maggots and buzzing with flies), while Wilt and Frankie were house-cleaning, and the two of them trying to cope with it and decide which one was going to remove it after Cheese departs, leaving the very-flat ex-possum in the middle of the foyer floor. Wilt, it seems, has a phobia of maggots and the smell of decomp, and totally freaks out when he loses a game of "rock, paper, scissors" to determine who gets rid of the possum, and in the dream, I just knew it had something to do with the condition he wound up in after having his arm crushed. In the end, Sloppy Moe(the stinky dude who looks like a walking pile of you-know-what and always has a Bandaid on his arm) winds up finding it and taking it out, complaining about how some people just don't care about valuable things and would waste a perfectly good dead possum, though I'm not really sure what HE did with it. At the end of the dream, the group is together for something-dinner, maybe, and they hear Cheese come in saying, "I found a HORSIE", and Wilt and Frankie suddenly jump up and bolt from the room, having remembered the "doggie" that Cheese found, and not wanting to find out what the "horsie" was!

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 02:00 PM   #329
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Those sounded like a riot WiltsAK and PBL! I have yet to have a dream with Cheese in it, or even any reference to Cheese, but it's interesting how even in our dreams he's all wired up. I wonder if anyone's had a dream about him being normal and sophisticated.
Old 11-10-2007, 11:49 PM   #330
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbulllady View Post
Don't feel bad-both of the Foster's dreams I've had featured Cheese prominantly, though I don't know why. One I was actually in, and I actually VOLUNTEERED to babysit Cheese for a weekend(which aggravated Wilt, to whom I was apparently married, to no end), AND I went fishing. If you knew how I felt about fishing OR babysitting, even my own relatives, you'd understand just how "whack" that dream was! Long story short, Cheese wound up making everyone down at the riverside mad because he kept yelling, "Here fishy, fishy fishy" and scaring away all the fish, so no one got a bite, and then he tried to eat one of my friend's(a friend who lives in Louisiana, by the way, not in South Carolina)shiny artificial lures and got the fishhook stuck in his lip, resulting in Wilt and I having to carry him to the emergency room, with him screaming and yelling his head off and Wilt blaming ME for having agreed to keep him in the first place(interestingly enough, this dream was before "The Big Cheese", when it became obvious that even Wilt is sick of Cheese). They had to knock him out with Fentanyl or something at the ER to remove the fishhook, and the last part of the dream I remember was getting the cold shoulder from my "significant other" back at home as Cheese slept off the effects of the drugs, since the whole ruined weekend was all my fault. The other dream was more like a tv episode, more like I was watching it on tv, and it involved Cheese bringing a rotting dead possum carcass, saying, "I found a DOGGIE", into the house(it was one of those "cartoonish" dead critters, with little "x's" for eyes, not really gory or bloody-looking, but still dripping with maggots and buzzing with flies), while Wilt and Frankie were house-cleaning, and the two of them trying to cope with it and decide which one was going to remove it after Cheese departs, leaving the very-flat ex-possum in the middle of the foyer floor. Wilt, it seems, has a phobia of maggots and the smell of decomp, and totally freaks out when he loses a game of "rock, paper, scissors" to determine who gets rid of the possum, and in the dream, I just knew it had something to do with the condition he wound up in after having his arm crushed. In the end, Sloppy Moe(the stinky dude who looks like a walking pile of you-know-what and always has a Bandaid on his arm) winds up finding it and taking it out, complaining about how some people just don't care about valuable things and would waste a perfectly good dead possum, though I'm not really sure what HE did with it. At the end of the dream, the group is together for something-dinner, maybe, and they hear Cheese come in saying, "I found a HORSIE", and Wilt and Frankie suddenly jump up and bolt from the room, having remembered the "doggie" that Cheese found, and not wanting to find out what the "horsie" was!

pitbulllady
I recall that second dream. Man, that's weird.

Now, regarding the first dream:

You lucky thing, you get to be married to him? (no need to clarify who "him" is here...) That makes my dream of slowdancing with him in my Grandma's living room seem really super Lame-O. Moving on...

You VOLUNTEERED to BABYSIT CHEESE?! That's just weird...

Oh, and somehow the arctic entryway door at work got fixed so it's not ungodly heavy and slams everytime it shuts now. I don't know what that has to do with anything, but maybe this dream fixed that? Perhaps when the heavy door in my dream knocked Cheese unconcsious, it caused some serious problems (try not bust a gut laughing) and that'd be all my fault, so the door is light and doesn't slam now.

Or maybe I'm hyper because I had a Haagen-Dahz Dulce de Leche ice cream bar and I'm sleepy because it's quarter till midnight Alaska time and the only reason I'm still awake is because I'm watching the M*A*S*H mail call marathon.

Oh, yeah, as an aside to Lynnie: We're just dreaming Cheese in character. Can anyone imagine what a normal, sophisticated Cheese would be like? *shudders*

Anyone can cook, but only the fearless can be great. ~ Ratatouille
WiltsAKGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote