Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 03-05-2007, 08:16 PM   #11
ellestea
Newly Abandoned

i used to try to do favors for everyone evenly... but then i started only doing chores for wilt a few months ago... hehehe...
ellestea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 08:55 PM   #12
Bride_Of_Lister
Newly Abandoned
Permanently Distracted  

Send a message via MSN to Bride_Of_Lister

I do them evenly but I aways enjoy doing favors for Mac. I don't know why, maybe its because of the sound clip he says.

Snorglespots is secretly a Eduardo fan girl though. XP
Bride_Of_Lister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 11:48 PM   #13
Foster's Child
Newly Abandoned

Thumbs down So Annoying

I know this game is for kids and all, but it is SOOO slow! It's bad enough that you can only do 3 chores and a favor per day, but once you have 4 favors done, you have to let friends do your chores in order to do more favors? Wow, out of a possible 6 activities per 24 hour period you still have to forfeit several of them on a regular basis? This sucks.
Foster's Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 05:09 AM   #14
Stjimmy666
Settling In

Talking

But isn't it good they do chores for us. I mean it saves alot of time and you still get the credit for doing the chore. Personally I like it, because I use it for the chorse you have to look in all of the room for. I hate those so I make my friends do them for me.
Stjimmy666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 12:42 PM   #15
holtkf
Newly Abandoned

I kinda cheat. I find Wilt and keep asking/rejecting his favor until I find a favor that I like (i.e. i only take things to people, never bring him something from someone else, and I typicallyonly take to people that are close by or I know right off the bat where they are). I have tried this with other friends but they only seem to have one favor prompted. I know... I'm terrible
holtkf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 02:27 PM   #16
Vicks
At Home

I have done the same as well. I'd rather do the "take this to ____" than "go get me this from ______." When everyone was on floors 1-3, I'd go to whoever was in the dining room or the clock room (or when Eduardo was in the bathroom next to Mr. Herriman's office). Now I just go to Mac, since he's the closest off the elevator.

At first I thought it would affect gameplay, depending on who I did favors for. So I did everyone equally. That lasted about a month.
~Vicks
Vicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 10:31 AM   #17
moonpony
Newly Abandoned
I brake for scholars, priests, and no apparent reason.  

Cool

Great question and FUNNY suggestions! The people who only do favors for Wilt crack me up! He has totally earned your services!

I tend to do favors for whoever I run into or am closest to. I do my chores first and if I don't meet on of the Favor Four while doing them, I'll just find the closest one to wherever I end up when my chores are complete.
Old 04-05-2007, 06:53 AM   #18
embersglow
Newly Abandoned
"I dreamt I was a moron..."  

I do tasks for the first person I bump into while doing my chores! It's usually Edwardo or Mac because the majority of my chores are on the 4th and 5th floors, I hate doing Wilt's tasks because it takes forever to find whatever he wants!!
(FFX)
------------------
Squall - Right and wrong are not what seperate us from our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that seperate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.
(FFVIII)
embersglow is offline   Reply With Quote