Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 03-13-2007, 04:06 PM   #1
fostersfavorite
Newly Abandoned

i suck at life  

Default the music is driving me mad!

i played the levels it told me to on coco's site and i got all the "presents" but no songs. i do have some, but i got them on a different level then what the site says??? so i'm confuzzled

this is gonna sound stupid but...
are they random or do you have to get on the world high scores or something like that?

PLEASE HELP ME!

Last edited by fostersfavorite; 03-13-2007 at 07:26 PM.
fostersfavorite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 05:43 AM   #2
montitech
Foster's Legend

You have to get the "my High score" the list that has the presents on it before you get the high score.

If you see an error in the site about BFAHP, then please, post a detailed correction or email them to coco_4_ever since it is his site that you are refering too.

I have not really viewed that site yet, for most of the mini-games I did not keep lists of what you get, except for the onces that I have posted in these forums, so I do not know the accuracy of Coco's site, but I believe he has posted most of it based on consensus of what people have told him as well as the collectables he has gathered himself.

Monty
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote