Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 03-21-2007, 06:13 PM   #1
moonpony
Newly Abandoned
I brake for scholars, priests, and no apparent reason.  

Default Just blabbin' about my day at Foster's....

Most of the posts here involve specific questions about the game. Personally, I'd just like to chit-chat about how we spend our days at Foster's. I don't have a chance to get there every day, but I go whenever I can. Anyone else interested in a chat fest?

I have three IFs - Bridgette (purple octopus), Elka (pink moose in a hawaiian shirt), and Clementine (a lovely pair of light blue denim shorts with sneakers). Elka "got" to wash windows on the third floor. She hasn't washed windows since last fall! It's not a chore she missed!

All three of my IFs enjoyed the Easter Egg hunt on the fourth floor. They're all looking forward to some chores involving the roof/attic, which they haven't fully explored yet. They ABHOR the stupid blue middle section on the third floor. Too many poles to bump into to get where they're going! And what's up with the room with all the fans where Wilt hangs out? They think he should be on the 6th floor/roof/attic/whatever where there are things he can ENJOY! How does all that air from the fans affect his wonky eye?

Bridgette got to help Bloo send a message about how great he is to astronauts - or at least people/IFs in hot air balloons. Clemmie and Elka are coming up a little short in the Bloo's adventures portion of their days.

All three IFs are totally addicted to Shutterbug. Honestly! Who would WANT a picture of Terrence or Dutchess anyway! Yech!

So... how have you been spending YOUR days at Foster's?
Old 03-22-2007, 06:19 PM   #2
Stjimmy666
Settling In

Well Jimmy (A orange icecream cone with a party hat on) got to play choo choo chalange, hate it, then he picked up paper from the printer, and picked up garabage from two room, then help bloo grow a huge plant then logged out lol
Stjimmy666 is offline   Reply With Quote