Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fun and Games > Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party!

Notices

Foster's Big Fat Awesome House Party! Topics relating to the year-long game at awesomehouseparty.com belong here.

Old 02-26-2007, 04:19 PM   #1
coco_4_ever
At Home
♥ Buddy's (So Far): 35 ♥  

Send a message via ICQ to coco_4_ever Send a message via AIM to coco_4_ever Send a message via MSN to coco_4_ever Send a message via Yahoo to coco_4_ever
Thumbs up Need Help With Scribles On The Loose Level 3

all i got to do now is beat scribbles on the loose it's a pain still have 2 scores
(prizes to get) and having trouble getting the score my brother even tired and was having trouble, could someone help me please

Last edited by coco_4_ever; 02-26-2007 at 04:34 PM.
coco_4_ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 11:32 AM   #2
BunnieLebowski
Newly Abandoned
Give us the buddies Lebowski  

Default scribbles level 3

One thing that helped me make it through level 3 was being able to collect alot of extra lives. I found a way to make the bonuses come on every level. Collect all the scribbles but one and bring them into the door. Then go collect that last one and just jump around a bit. Then the bonus item falls out of the sky. Doing this trick on every level helped me get alot of lives and bonus points and I finally made it through to get all of the prizes.
BunnieLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 02:57 PM   #3
coco_4_ever
At Home

Send a message via ICQ to coco_4_ever Send a message via AIM to coco_4_ever Send a message via MSN to coco_4_ever Send a message via Yahoo to coco_4_ever
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnieLebowski View Post
One thing that helped me make it through level 3 was being able to collect alot of extra lives. I found a way to make the bonuses come on every level. Collect all the scribbles but one and bring them into the door. Then go collect that last one and just jump around a bit. Then the bonus item falls out of the sky. Doing this trick on every level helped me get alot of lives and bonus points and I finally made it through to get all of the prizes.

i finally beat it , i tired to delete this message after i beat it but it didn't delete it even though i click the DELETE MESSAGE box. ???
Old 02-28-2007, 04:59 PM   #4
Vicks
At Home

You probably couldn't delete it if there was already a reply to it.

I do the same thing as Bunnie. I try to knock out the baddie, grab the ball (or racket), get all the scribbles and then go to the door (you get more points then taking each scribble to the door by itself). And then, once I have them all, I go up as high as I can and wait for the bonus things to fall. On most levels the baddies can't jump up that high, so I don't have to worry about them getting me. Plus you get quite a bit of time, so you can wait for a while and get lots of stuff. An added bonus is the things don't disappear right away, so you don't have to hurry go get them. Once the time gets close to running out, I find out where the baddie is (hit him if I need to), jump down and get to the door.

I'm glad you finally beat the game though!
~Vicks
Vicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 09:19 AM   #5
coco_4_ever
At Home

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicks View Post
You probably couldn't delete it if there was already a reply to it.

I do the same thing as Bunnie. I try to knock out the baddie, grab the ball (or racket), get all the scribbles and then go to the door (you get more points then taking each scribble to the door by itself). And then, once I have them all, I go up as high as I can and wait for the bonus things to fall. On most levels the baddies can't jump up that high, so I don't have to worry about them getting me. Plus you get quite a bit of time, so you can wait for a while and get lots of stuff. An added bonus is the things don't disappear right away, so you don't have to hurry go get them. Once the time gets close to running out, I find out where the baddie is (hit him if I need to), jump down and get to the door.

I'm glad you finally beat the game though!
~Vicks
oh ok .... thanks vicks
Old 03-16-2007, 09:28 AM   #6
noelcorey2003
Newly Abandoned

Default help with scribbles

How do you hit the bad guys with whatever weapon you have?
noelcorey2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 10:15 AM   #7
montitech
Foster's Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by noelcorey2003 View Post
How do you hit the bad guys with whatever weapon you have?
read the instructions before playing the mini-game.
I do and usually It is a waste of time, but sometimes it helps,
in this case it would have helped.
Use the
Spoiler Below
X

Key

Monty

Last edited by montitech; 03-16-2007 at 10:15 AM.
montitech is offline   Reply With Quote