Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

Old 12-05-2006, 09:22 PM   #1
Shuvcat
Newly Abandoned

Smile Bad to the Phone

Hi all.
I'm sorry if I'm rehashing old news, but did anyone know about this short before Sunday? It aired at 7pm, I hadn't heard about it. (Then again, up until they started showing Foster's an hour earlier this week I hadn't seen any new eps for about a year.

I thought all the different phone messages were neat, and definitely something I'd put on my own machine, if I had them as sound files. Maybe I'll record it off the TV next time it's on.

Eduardo!!....
Shuvcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 09:49 PM   #2
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

SHUVCAT!!!

Anyways...

Nope, news to me, but then I've still yet to see Ed Edd n' Eduardo or Neighbor Wash (not sure if those are the correct titles, too lazy to look them up). I just don't watch much CN outside of new Foster's eps, when I record them and therefore don't generally watch them when they air again because I have to watch them so many times to screencap them etc, lol.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 10:17 PM   #3
Voxxyn
Banned

What was this short about exactly?
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 12:20 AM   #4
Shuvcat
Newly Abandoned

Bloo is playing around with the new answering machine. He leaves a boring, generic message... and then, being Bloo, figures he can do better. First he leaves some silly messages ("The white zone is for loading and unloading only.") Then he enlists the other Friends to record messages. (Goo: "Leaveamessageifyouwanttoandyoureallyoughttobecaus eifyoudidn'tleaveamessageit'dbeprettysillyandthere 'sreallynoreasontocallandnotleaveamessagedon'tyout hink??") Cut to a shot of poor Frankie in a parking lot somewhere quietly seething as she has to listen to all this stuff. Wilt, Ed, Coco all leave messages, and finally, when Bloo feels he has the Perfect Message on the outgoing line... Madame Foster plugs a hairdryer into a socket somewhere and shorts out the whole house, frying the machine in the process.
Shuvcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 12:48 AM   #5
CCMars
Settling In
The Quiet-Yet-Outspoken Friend  

Send a message via AIM to CCMars Send a message via MSN to CCMars Send a message via Yahoo to CCMars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuvcat View Post
Bloo is playing around with the new answering machine. He leaves a boring, generic message... and then, being Bloo, figures he can do better. First he leaves some silly messages ("The white zone is for loading and unloading only.") Then he enlists the other Friends to record messages. (Goo: "Leaveamessageifyouwanttoandyoureallyoughttobecaus eifyoudidn'tleaveamessageit'dbeprettysillyandthere 'sreallynoreasontocallandnotleaveamessagedon'tyout hink??") Cut to a shot of poor Frankie in a parking lot somewhere quietly seething as she has to listen to all this stuff. Wilt, Ed, Coco all leave messages, and finally, when Bloo feels he has the Perfect Message on the outgoing line... Madame Foster plugs a hairdryer into a socket somewhere and shorts out the whole house, frying the machine in the process.
Poor guy. XD

Quote:
First he leaves some silly messages ("The white zone is for loading and unloading only.")
If he said "The red zone is for loading and unloading only" alongside that, I will worship whoever wrote this short.
Website | LJ | DeviantArt
CCMars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 02:46 AM   #6
Voxxyn
Banned

Sounds pretty good, thanks for posting. I hope someone uploads this soon, because I don't really feel like staying tuned to CN hoping for it to just randomly air.
Voxxyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 05:33 AM   #7
InsaneFan
Foster's Legend
It's time for Animaniacs!  

Send a message via AIM to InsaneFan

OMG, I have to see this!

Haha, we used to have the awesomest answering machine messages...Until people kept saying "Uh...Hello? What?" or hanging up because our impressions were so good and they thought they called the wrong number. xD
Old 12-06-2006, 06:17 AM   #8
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuvcat View Post
Then Bloo gets mad and throws the phone across the room. "You stupid piece of junk!" XD
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 09:07 AM   #9
taranchula
Agent: Deep Bloo

You guys have your red headed cartoon crushes and I have mine!  

Send a message via MSN to taranchula Send a message via Yahoo to taranchula

Holy cow, I remember we we're actually talking about how cool it would be to see a short like this on the old forum... and here's the link to prove that I am not crazy.

http://nffostershome.proboards52.com...ead=1150810590

taranchula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 09:14 AM   #10
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

The show is in reruns, and so are we!

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote