Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > The Company Store

Notices

The Company Store Sell your soul - I mean, discuss *official* licensed Foster's merchandise here.

Old 11-26-2007, 07:21 PM   #11
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

Oooh, I am eagerly awaiting confirmation about this. I too would absolutely love another commentary, and one with Goo would be awesome. But didn't the crew state they weren't going to do any more commentaries because the target demographic of young kids aren't into that type of thing? Such a shame.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 07:27 PM   #12
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
Oooh, I am eagerly awaiting confirmation about this. I too would absolutely love another commentary, and one with Goo would be awesome. But didn't the crew state they weren't going to do any more commentaries because the target demographic of young kids aren't into that type of thing? Such a shame.
That's correct, Lynnie. All I have to say is don't be surprised, if the next release excludes a commentary. It could change, though.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 06:06 PM   #13
Subzeroace
Has a PhD in Horribleness

Burning things is fun and useful!  

Send a message via AIM to Subzeroace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelltoon View Post
I'd love for some Goo commentary, but I have to wonder... can Grey DeLisle seriously talk nonstop for 22 minutes? XD
I'd like to hear that! But along with Goo, Frankie and Mac's mom can be there! Wow... Goo, Frankie and Mac's Mom... I have to ponder why Mac's mom came up in my top three for a bit...
Old 01-05-2008, 09:06 PM   #14
One Radical Dude
Big Insensitive Jerkface

Still Awesome  

Knowing that Ben 10's Season 2 release was a bit later than the Foster's Season 2 release, and yet...the former series gets Season 3 on DVD earlier than Foster's Season 3 really bugs me (I'm starting to wonder if Warner Home Video has decided not to release anymore of the latter series on DVD). At the rate things are going; we may have to fight for the next DVD release.

Visit these pages: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
One Radical Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 10:55 PM   #15
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Oh, believe me, fight we will.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 09:58 PM   #16
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

I'll sure join in the fight, too.

I've done so many searches trying to find any, any info on S3 on DVD. I've done searches on Time Warner, on Turner, on Cartoon Network, on CN Enterprises, and all DVD release sights I could find. Nothin'. The most "exciting" thing I found was at KidzWorld, stating S3 is due to be released on March 4, but it's very likely they got their info from Wikipedia, so I don't trust it. Besides, you think we'd have heard something by now if the release date is that close.

I learned that Warner is planning on releasing a whole bunch of Hi-Def DVDs next fall, and they don't have the list complete yet. Perhaps S3 will be included? Although I know we're all hoping for it to come out before next fall. I don't know. I hope we hear something soon.
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 02:53 AM   #17
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
I'll sure join in the fight, too.

I've done so many searches trying to find any, any info on S3 on DVD. I've done searches on Time Warner, on Turner, on Cartoon Network, on CN Enterprises, and all DVD release sights I could find. Nothin'. The most "exciting" thing I found was at KidzWorld, stating S3 is due to be released on March 4, but it's very likely they got their info from Wikipedia, so I don't trust it. Besides, you think we'd have heard something by now if the release date is that close.

I learned that Warner is planning on releasing a whole bunch of Hi-Def DVDs next fall, and they don't have the list complete yet. Perhaps S3 will be included? Although I know we're all hoping for it to come out before next fall. I don't know. I hope we hear something soon.
March 4 isn't THAT far away, not quite two months, and with the Season One and Two discs, we heard official word of their release well in advance of that time frame, so I wouldn't put much stock in a March 4 release for Season 3, either. If that were the case, we'd have read about it through one of Time Warner's sources or a more reliable site like ToonZone by now.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 11:08 AM   #18
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
Oh, believe me, fight we will.
I would like to quote my AP Lit teacher: Inciting rebellion, Cassini? (Or something to that effect...)

But seriously, I would love to see all the seasons on DVD, mostly because I'm waiting for GWH to be on DVD, and can't wait for the season 3 release. However, if it comes down to fighitng for that release and future releases, count me in.

I repeat: COUNT. ME. IN.

Anyone can cook, but only the fearless can be great. ~ Ratatouille
WiltsAKGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 11:14 AM   #19
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiltsAKGirl17 View Post
I would like to quote my AP Lit teacher: Inciting rebellion, Cassini? (Or something to that effect...)

But seriously, I would love to see all the seasons on DVD, mostly because I'm waiting for GWH to be on DVD, and can't wait for the season 3 release. However, if it comes down to fighitng for that release and future releases, count me in.

I repeat: COUNT. ME. IN.
GWH is available on DVD, sort of. A number of promotional copies were released to the press and other people in the industry; a few have turned up on eBay from time to time. That's where I got my copy.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.

Last edited by Cassini90125; 01-28-2008 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Inciting rebellion? Me? Nah...
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 12:37 PM   #20
WiltsAKGirl17
Dorkfish

Now all I need are dance fans and I can go to Cama'i!  

Send a message via MSN to WiltsAKGirl17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
GWH is available on DVD, sort of. A number of promotional copies were released to the press and other people in the industry; a few have turned up on eBay from time to time. That's where I got my copy.
Holy. Cow.

I checked eBay just now. Nothing. <sniffle>

Nothing on half.com, either. They really need to release it commercially...

Anyone can cook, but only the fearless can be great. ~ Ratatouille
WiltsAKGirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote