Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Imaginary Friends

Notices

Imaginary Friends Discuss the main imaginary characters: Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo, Coco, Mr. Herriman, Duchess, and Cheese.

Old 05-28-2007, 08:30 PM   #21
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I almost said the same thing pbl but then I thought 1) that would be a little much and 2) I'd like to see a *separate* design with the shoes, maybe the wristband and socks, and a basketball. Text might not even be necessary, else "Get yer game on" or something along those lines. But anyways. Yeah, I like both versions (well, with the wristband on the W in both), it would depend on what merchandise it was on. A mousepad, definitely the square configuration. A mug, the linear one. Either would look good on a t-shirt, but I wasn't sure what people would prefer. I could certainly have both, but if one is strongly preferred over the other it'd save me some work if I knew which one to use.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 11:18 PM   #22
Ub3rD4n
Foster's Legend

40% pretention, 60% insecurity, 0% brains  

Location: The only place more isolated than Iceland. New Zealand

Glee! Man, I'd probalby order a W.W.W.D. T-shirt, despite the cost of shipping it to my isolated island lair.
Old 05-29-2007, 04:16 PM   #23
x_dummkoff_x
Riku

floccinaucinihilipilification  

Send a message via AIM to x_dummkoff_x Send a message via MSN to x_dummkoff_x Send a message via Yahoo to x_dummkoff_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
Done and done.

WWWD part deux

OMG, that RAWKS!
kudos, man.
I'd totally buy a shirt like that! [or two]
Old 05-29-2007, 04:28 PM   #24
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_dummkoff_x View Post
OMG, that RAWKS!
kudos, man.
I'd totally buy a shirt like that! [or two]
Well it's available now, if you didn't see the update to the Cafepress Shop thread. More stuff on the way.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 04:36 PM   #25
x_dummkoff_x
Riku

Send a message via AIM to x_dummkoff_x Send a message via MSN to x_dummkoff_x Send a message via Yahoo to x_dummkoff_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Well it's available now, if you didn't see the update to the Cafepress Shop thread. More stuff on the way.
really?
oh friggin sweet-O!
Old 06-05-2007, 01:21 PM   #26
Vampyre
Smart Aleck
Woah! Look at that ZIT!... PSYCHE!  

Totally random but...

Wilt's underbite. I LOVE his underbite. I have no idea why, and I'm not even sure if her DOES have an underbite or not since it's kinda impossible to tell when he's in profile, unless he's grinning. I love how how his jaw line is further forward rather than his over bite. I find it... Handsome...
Vampyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 01:48 PM   #27
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampyre View Post
Totally random but...

Wilt's underbite. I LOVE his underbite. I have no idea why, and I'm not even sure if her DOES have an underbite or not since it's kinda impossible to tell when he's in profile, unless he's grinning. I love how how his jaw line is further forward rather than his over bite. I find it... Handsome...
Yep, there's an underbite alright, though it's only really visible when you see him grinning from a side-ways shot - I first noticed it when he turns to face Dancey Pantalones in "Partying is Such a Sweet Soiree" without losing his elated cool. It could be, of course, that this is part of Craig's drawing style and this a fairly common feature amongst residents of the Foster's universe. The only other character I've actually noticed to have one is Kip (like I'd miss a detail like that ), but then I can't say I've been looking particularly diligently.

Oh yes, and underbites are indeed handsome.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.

Last edited by jekylljuice; 06-05-2007 at 01:50 PM.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 04:34 PM   #28
x_dummkoff_x
Riku

I think EVERYTHING about him is handsome.
-dreamy sigh-
O.o!
>>, <<, >>!?
Old 06-05-2007, 05:24 PM   #29
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampyre View Post
Totally random but...

That's another thing that Wilt has in common with another one of my favorite characters, Randall Boggs from Monsters, Inc.. He and Wilt have almost the exact grin, underbite and all...except that Randall's teeth a tad bit pointier! But yeah, Wilt definately has an underbite; it's TOTALLY there! To me it makes him more "realistic", because it's a physical flaw that was there from the get-go, something that probably wasn't thought up by Jordan, either.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 06:00 PM   #30
FailedShapeshifter
Settling In
Computers hate me ^_^  

Hey you never know, maybe he thought the underbite is the key to all basketball skills....................................yeah no more candy for me............I love the underbite for the same reason, it makes him seem realistic.....that's all. And it's cute ^_^ Man I'm such a girl.....

Last edited by FailedShapeshifter; 06-05-2007 at 06:01 PM.
FailedShapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote