Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > General Character Discussions

Notices

General Character Discussions Discussions about the characters in *general*, or groups of characters, belong here. Please place discussions about *single* specific characters in their appropriate category.

Old 06-28-2007, 04:40 PM   #61
Little Baby IceCream
Settling In
I think I'll call you Chewy  

Bloo: We both like to be pains when we want to be.

Mac: We are smart and adventurous

Berry: We can both be sweet when we want to be and it takes just a little to make us mad.

Coco: We both talk fast

Eduardo: It takes little to make us cry and we both speak Spanish.

Wilt: We are both tall and we both like basketball

Frankie: Although I could relate most of her life to mine, I get annoyed easily.

Goo: We both talk a lot.

Mr. Herriman: Nothing really, but we both like to get everything done the way we want it.

~Little Baby IceCream~

Little Baby IceCream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 09:41 AM   #62
basilsunshine
Settling In
I get by with a little help from my friends.  

Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma. I'm native american. & no, it's not a farm.

I don't really relate to the characters that much. But I CAN say that I'm more like Bloo when it comes to ignoring the rules to have fun.

And when I was Mac's age, I had some trouble making friends too.
basilsunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 01:34 PM   #63
Chaos Wielder
Permanent Resident

Hmm...I can't remember if I've ever posted in this thread or not, but here I go!

Frankie: We both seem to handle jerky guys (cue "Frankie my Dear") in a similar manner, we aren't afraid of being ourselves and we both have tempers when we get angered or annoyed!

Mac: I'm quite analytical at times and I made good grades in school, so I guess that would fit with the whole "smart" characteristic.

Bloo: Eh...we both like games and I can be a bit of a goofball at times. Other than that I don't really have much in common with him! XD

Wilt: We both apologize too much, ball our anger inside until it explodes, my mother tells me I'm helpful all the time and I don't even realize it AND we both like basketball (I can even be quite good at it when I've had practice! XD)

Coco: We both take friendship very seriously and neither of us like to be taken advantage of since we take insults to heart.

Eduardo: I'm easily hurt like Ed is sometimes.

Berry: We both have NASTY tempers when we're angered!

Red: I'm very sensitive like Red is at times.
Chaos Wielder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 05:27 PM   #64
Lynnie
Lady of Brightwood

Dream maker, wherever you're going I'm going your way  

Location: The Emerald City, in the Evergreen State, where everything is GREEN
Send a message via MSN to Lynnie Send a message via Yahoo to Lynnie

I have the same problem. My left eye is worse then my right eye, and has an astigmatism. And it keeps getting worse. One day, I very well may be blind in that eye. Scary thought...
Lynnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 09:56 PM   #65
Nem
At Home
There's no "I" in team, but there's a "me" if you jumble it up a bit...  

Send a message via AIM to Nem Send a message via MSN to Nem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
I have the same problem. My left eye is worse then my right eye, and has an astigmatism. And it keeps getting worse. One day, I very well may be blind in that eye. Scary thought...
That's how my left eye is too =( It's been like that as long as I can remember, and it keeps getting worse and worse, and for some reason it's super sensitive to sunlight, so I walk around with it closed all the time outside, and it's kind of annoying haha, because it looks like I am glaring at people.

I also have astigmatism, worse in my left then my right as well, but I don't mind it. My left eye is pretty much broken, because I was born with a problem that causes it to uh...do it's own thing :3

It's not lazy eye, because I can control it most of the time, freaks people out when I make it go in one direction while my right eye just sits there all normal. I remember making it go off one way, and my friend was all "Hey, hey, where ya lookin, I can't tell!"

Anyways, like I said, I can keep it from going off in different directions while my right eye is stable, however when I get tired, it's another story, I don't even notice it happening :3

And to be on topic, I do always apologize for things that aren't my fault, to the point I've even had people be all "Don't be sorry, you didn't even do anything." or ask me why I am saying sorry.

I also have a tendency when asked by a lot of people to always do what they ask me, even if it means putting off stuff I'd like to do.

But if I were like any character, it'd have to be Bloo, because while I'm usually polite and nice, I do tend to cause trouble.

For example, when I was younger (14 probably), I thought it would be a great idea to take a wad of pizza dough (my dad owns a pizza restaurant), and chuck it at cars. So I get into my sister's car, and we're going down the road, and I see a convertible behind us off in the lane to our right. So I grab a chunk, wad it up, and toss it out, and it just so happens I hit her right in the face.

I thought it was a great idea then, and even though I now realize how horribly irresponsible it was and how it could have caused much damage, I still think it's hilarious :3

Anyways, yea, I'd say I'm most like Bloo :3
Nem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 03:29 AM   #66
Zeitgheist
At Home
It's not enough to succeed! Others must fail...  

I guess I lack moral and I'm a hardcore gamer like Bloo XD and on an unimportant note: I just finished Phoenix Wright 3 and it was AWESOME!!1 I guess I'll have to finish Rune Factory now (like Harvest Moon)

In April I'll be the same age as Frankie, though... scary D:
Zeitgheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 11:13 AM   #67
cartman414
At Home

Has too much time on his hands. Er, hooves.  

Bloo: I'm also a hardcore gamer, though I try not to get too caught up in it. I am one track minded too, but more in the absent minded kind of way.

Eduardo: I also have a fragile ego, and am still a bit of a child at heart. I also tend to fixate on things.

Wilt: I'm neurotic, have trouble speaking on certain occasions, and have had quite a history of being fixated on other people's perceptions of me.

Coco: I'm rather loopy.

Cheese: I have a tendency to spout random stuff at times to myself.
cartman414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 04:54 PM   #68
Shelltoon
A Caring Individual

So sweet...  

I find myself like Eduardo the most, I'm still a child deep inside, I'm sensitive, and I'm loveable. I do have other things in common with other characters, I'm a very helpful person like Wilt, I'm slightly overworked and frazzled like Frankie, and just like Cheese I can be totally random. Forgot to add, like Mac, I'm somewhat shy, and I'm a good person.

Last edited by Shelltoon; 09-04-2007 at 08:40 PM.
Shelltoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 04:38 PM   #69
Partymember
super-scientist

GO TEAM VENTURE!  

i tend to be extroverted and agressive and loud (like Bloo) and also slightly nihilistic (like Bloo) and i usually send my friends into fits of laughter (somewhat like Bloo)

oh and i am lazy and this summer i slept until noon almost every day
Old 04-28-2008, 08:17 PM   #70
Mac-a-lacka
Equus Reptilicus

Lance Armstrong, eat your heart out.  

Attitude
Sarcastic
Attitude
?
Strong
?
?