Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-22-2006, 01:37 AM   #1
lionheart539
Newly Abandoned

Exclamation Foster's the Movie: Journey to The Imaginary World

(I found this on Wikipedia)

Foster's the Movie: Journey to The Imaginary World is a future movie based on the Cartoon Network show Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends. The plot is, incidentally, somewhat like that of Neil Gaiman's film MirrorMask.

Plot

When visiting Foster's, like he does every day, Mac finds something right inside that he doesn't see every day: a large interdimensional portal. Bloo shows up several seconds later, also noticing the portal. Their curiosity gets the best of them, and they go through the portal. The next thing they know, they find themselves in a garish-looking, almost Dr. Seuss-esque plaza. They see a green version of Wilt. Green Wilt mistakes Mac for someone else, and nabs him. Once Green Wilt realizes that Mac is not who he's looking for, he explains everything that's going on. He says that they're in the "Imaginary World" and that their Emperor Oozak (who looks just like Mac except with neon orange hair and purple skin) and his royal subject Maazak (who looks just like Bloo except pink) have been missing for months, and since then, the dimension has been taken over by Oozak's evil older brother Varzak (who looks just like Terrence with neon green hair and purple skin) and Gorzak (who looks just like Red except light blue).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foster%...maginary_World

I don't know if it's true but I hope it is. They're going to make another movie of Foster's again. ALRIGHT!

Last edited by lionheart539; 08-22-2006 at 01:40 AM.