Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > General Character Discussions

Notices

General Character Discussions Discussions about the characters in *general*, or groups of characters, belong here. Please place discussions about *single* specific characters in their appropriate category.

Old 09-09-2006, 12:53 PM   #11
BlooCheese
Foster's Legend

Send a message via AIM to BlooCheese

Okie dokie...

Mac: Well, I guess I'm like him in the sense that I couldn't care less about fitting in or being cool and popular, and I've got brain power and am very mature when compared to my school friends.

Bloo: We're both selfish and insensitive to others. I guess that's it.

Wilt: I've got nothing in common.

Eduardo: I'm paranoid.

Cheese: Where to start? Well, my family members consider me extremely annoying. My sisters say I act retarded. I say random things all the time. I like chocolate milk. I can smell funny.

Goo: Nothing at all.

Mr. Herriman: I'm afraid to break rules.

Frankie: We're both females, and we both tie our hair back.
Old 09-09-2006, 07:28 PM   #12
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooCheese View Post
Okie dokie...

Mac: Well, I guess I'm like him in the sense that I couldn't care less about fitting in or being cool and popular, and I've got brain power and am very mature when compared to my school friends.

Bloo: We're both selfish and insensitive to others. I guess that's it.

Wilt: I've got nothing in common.

Eduardo: I'm paranoid.

Cheese: Where to start? Well, my family members consider me extremely annoying. My sisters say I act retarded. I say random things all the time. I like chocolate milk. I can smell funny.

Goo: Nothing at all.

Mr. Herriman: I'm afraid to break rules.

Frankie: We're both females, and we both tie our hair back.

Well, then, you DO have something in common with Wilt if you're afraid to BREAK rules, since that is exactly how HE is. Mr. Herriman isn't so afraid of breaking the rules at Foster's, since he MADE most of 'em, and is the main one in charge of enforcing them. His stickler for rules is from the standpoint of a supervisor/enforcer, while Wilt's is from the perspective of someone who has to comply with those rules.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 07:34 PM   #13
BlooCheese
Foster's Legend

Send a message via AIM to BlooCheese

Oooh. I see the difference. Thanks.
Old 09-09-2006, 10:02 PM   #14
Kzinistzerg
Foster's Legend

Bloo: I was essentially a combiantion of Bloo at his worst moments when I was a small chilld, and I STILL carry a touch of this with me, or maybe more if you get on my bad side. Also i've been lectured by my parents enough that i've ceased to pay attention to it, and there's very few people whose dissaproval can actually affect me. And I'm addicted to Raiden II (Bloo was playing something similar to this in a couple of episodes).

Wilt: Um, not a lot, actually. Well, doing tasks for people I sometimes do, like for my brothers because long ago we established that I rank waaaay lower than they do, to I ususally get really pissed off when asked to do stuff but just smile and say yes. And I have this thing where i'll pretty much knuckle under to anyone who I assess as above me in rank.

Coco: We're both nuts? Really, I dunno. And we have crazy hair.

Ed:I used to be really scared of spiders (now I think anything like that's cool, so long as it isn't near me) and i have this thing about doing stuff alone. And, I'm not what I appear: I'm really small and look kindof weak but am actually pretty strong for my size. And I have this thing about human contact, about which I am not afriad to use what strength I have (which often suprises people).

Frankie: Don't think we have much in common. Nasty temper perhaps, but even that is debateable.

Madam Foster: Can't tell what's going on. And WE HAVE GLASSES! WHOOO!!!

Mr Herriman: I have this thing about rules... I'm really conscious about exactly who ranks where dominance-wise and usually rulemakes are waaay above me, and as such I tend to never break rules (unless I'm at home, in which case, meh).

Terrence: I think I may come across as a bully occasionally though I hope I don't really. And I watch stuff on TV most people don't know about! That would be Foster's, if you're wondering.

Mac: I'm smart (that's not stated as a boast, by the way), I have brown hair, an irritating older brother who can be best described in words unacceptable on this forum, and I'm simultaneously rather witty and have a talent for saying really dumb stuff or messing up my witticisms by delivering it improperly. This is for three reasons: one, my sense of humor is waaaay off by most people's standards and as such things I find hilarious others find horrifying, two, I have this tendency to misjudge what others find funny (see 1), and three, my brotehrs are much much better with words than I am and so I pale in comparison. Also my disciplinary record is pristine. And I LOVE the outdoors. And I climb like a monkey. Seriously, I could totally have gotten the toboggan out of the tree with no effort at all. I LOVE heights.

Goo: I am capable of both talking that fast and understanding people thattalk that fast and can go off on weird tangents.

Cheese: I get really repetetive if I don't think you heard what I said. And ususally you did.

Bendy: I can sweettalk teachers into ANYTHING. I use this to justify the crap I turn in as homework.

Berry: I tend to get obsessed with things but not to THAT degree...

Eurotrish: I LOVE germany. And Italy.

Goofball John McGee: Annoying because we don't know when the joke has long since died and we tend to irritate people in an offhand kind of way. And I forget things.
Kzinistzerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 02:42 PM   #15
vinny
The real mac.

NO U  

Send a message via MSN to vinny

Main characters

Bloo: i tend to get in trouble alot. usally cus i start it, then i'll end it.
wilt: nothing. he says sorry, i say "thats what you get"
coco: i dont talk much. and when i do its usally the same thing
Ed: i look really tough, but im actally scared of most people
Frankie: i like to dress like a girl alot (not really)
madam foster: i dont think so
Mr h: i say "indeed" alot
Terrence: nope
mac: well i had some people tell me i look and act like him, thats what got me watching the show. and pluse mac is actally my name (if for some reason ya missed that the first time)
Old 09-10-2006, 06:10 PM   #16
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

Mac: I looked and acted almost exactly like him at his age.
Bloo: I can be a sarcastic jerk if I want to. Also, me and him are both imaginary... just kidding!... (or am I...)
Frankie: well... I like to wear jackets with the hood down, does that count?
Eduardo: afraid of lots of things... like certain types of bugs...
Wilt: apologetic and kind if I want to, but if you annoy me too much I blow my fuse.
Coco: random I am
Cheese: random I am again. I also like chocolate milk.
Goo: random I still am. I aslo like to talk... well as long as it's with some one I know.
Mr. Herriman: I am often very proper and tidy.
Madame Foster: I can be sweet and laid back but when motivated I can be a wacky and crazy person, just like her.
Terrance: NOTHING!!
Duchess: NOTHIN AT ALL!!
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 06:51 PM   #17
billytheskink
Permanent Resident

I'm Punk Rock...  

Send a message via AIM to billytheskink

Wilt: Love basketball
Eduardo: enjoy children's tv programs (ie: Explorin' Lauren, or rather, the show it is parodying)
Frankie: I AM PUNK ROCK, it cannot be denied... Also, I own a green jacket
Madame Foster: I used a cane while recovering from a broken leg
Mac: I have a similar haircut, same straight brown hair
Cheese: People say I'm random, I guess

I don't have a lot in common with many cartoon characters, except maybe the ones I've doodled.
billytheskink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 07:53 PM   #18
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

Bloo: I can annoy certain people easily, and I have a weird imagination.
Wilt: I am considerate of other people's and I tend to say "if that's okay" and "not that you" etc and etc, very apologetic things.

Eduardo: I like weird things too, with reasons I can't explain why.
Mac: I can be polite and opiniated, and I can be downright crazy as well.
Frankie: I clean people's stuff up sometimes, and I try to find the good in everything and YES I have a temper sometimes.

Coco: Not sure what to say about this one.
Cheese: I like chocolate milk too .
Mr. Herriman: I can be really anal about cleaning stuff up too.
Goo: A lot of times when I talk, no one understands what the hell I'm talking about or where I even get these kind of ideas from.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 07:58 AM   #19
HappyFoppy
This rank is six words long
STFU AND DANCE  

Send a message via MSN to HappyFoppy

BLOO: I can be annoying and very sarcastic (that's not sarcastic)
MAC: Almost everything (smart, shy, sensitive, just me, not cool) except I don't go crazy from sugar.
GOO: I talk too much and too fast. WAY too fast (and I understand what Goo is saying)
FRANKIE: I get angry fast and hate working.
WILT: Dunno... People say i'm kind.
EDUARDO: I'm scared a lot.
COCO: I'm crazy.
CHEESE: I'm annoying and random, and like cereal and choclate milk.
HappyFoppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 12:03 PM   #20
Matchsticks
At Home
Comes from the brain-heart.  

@Donna323: I'm sorry but you posted in the wrong thread. Here are some threads that would be better suited for your post.
The Big Cheese Episode Disscussion or The Goo Character Discussion Thread

On Topic Now:
One thing I have in common with each character...
Mac: I am usually kind of level headed.
Bloo: I think of off the wall ideas for common things.
Wilt: I'm the kinda person people come to for help.
Eduardo: I'm easily scared.
Cheese: I spout off random things.
Goo: When I get exciteded I tak REALLY REALLY FAST.
Mr. Herriman: I feel rules are meant to be followed.
Frankie: I am the one that family members call on to do chores and such.