Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Discuss the episodes and their events here.

Old 11-13-2006, 04:22 PM   #181
LaBlooGirl
Mac's World in Bloo
"What are YOU lookin' at?"  

Send a message via Yahoo to LaBlooGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by "C" the Dragon View Post
I can't belive what I've just missed while I was doing homework!! I thought it was Mac's mom!!!! Oh, well... It was a pretty cool theory, though. But still, I do wonder who *is* Mac's mom's IF? Eh, don't spoil it if you know.
I honestly don't think they ever mentioned Mac's mom's IF being in this show. It was supposed to be Wilt, Ed, and Coco's creators (or in Coco's case the scientists who studied her) there was nothing mentioned about Mac's mom. So we might not find that out at all! (And to be really honest, I don't care much about who Mac's mom's IF is, considering how she treated Bloo by basically kicking him out by forcing her son to get rid of him.)

(Avatar piccy belongs to "sperg" of deviantart, sig piccy to "jameson".)
LaBlooGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 04:30 PM   #182
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

I think that rumor started on Wikipedia. I'd love to see her IF, but considering the source I don't think it'll happen.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 05:51 PM   #183
girl_named_goo
Newly Abandoned

Thanks everyone. I didn't want anyone to feel guilty, I just didn't want word to spread out of control.

CN went ahead and took the photo down. It looks like it was an oversight. There are so many hundreds of people working at Turner, not everybody gets the information they need and I'm sure somebody just went "aaaw, that's a cute shot. Let's put that on the press site!" I don't think anybody went "Screw Craig and Lauren! We're puttng this up!" Except for this one mistake, the folks at CN have kept everything we asked them under wraps. Nothing in the commercials or the synopses.

So I guess I was overreacting when I blamed CN.

Thanks again you guys! -lauren
girl_named_goo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 06:10 PM   #184
CG
Foster's Legend

BACK FROM THE DEAD?!!?  

Send a message via AIM to CG Send a message via MSN to CG Send a message via Yahoo to CG

Oh that's good, glad to know CN is treating Foster's with some respect.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 07:45 PM   #185
Chaos Wielder
Permanent Resident

Yeah, it's good to know that this has been delt with in a proper manner. I was about to get seriously ticked at CN for posting those pics with the spoilers, but it's good that they took them down and had some respect for you all and Foster's.

Usually I just try to stray far, far, FAR away from spoilers. Sometimes good and exciting things can come out of them but other times terrible things can come out of them, thus ruining huge plot twists or anything else that might have been meant to be kept under wraps.

But to get back on topic, we've got a little more than a week until the premiere of the movie! I'm getting so excited! XD

Last edited by Chaos Wielder; 11-14-2006 at 07:46 PM.
Chaos Wielder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 10:31 PM   #186
bloonuggets
Take a bow, Bloo. You deserve it.

FHfIF: 8/11/04 - 5/3/09  

They started showing another ad this week.

Thank you Craig for the ride. We all will miss you.

bloonuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 04:09 AM   #187
Invader Bloo
Elder Spam

Teh Merc with teh Mouth  

Plus Foster's is mainly made for kids, so I don't think they'll ever include a gang,gang (The punks who like rap in praticular).

Invader Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 05:32 AM   #188
LaBlooGirl
Mac's World in Bloo
"What are YOU lookin' at?"  

Send a message via Yahoo to LaBlooGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invader Bloo View Post
Plus Foster's is mainly made for kids, so I don't think they'll ever include a gang,gang (The punks who like rap in praticular).
I disagree with that. Wilt looks like someone who got snitched, and also, in the ads you can see he's hanging out in a bad part of town, or at least seems to be.

(Avatar piccy belongs to "sperg" of deviantart, sig piccy to "jameson".)
LaBlooGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 06:04 AM   #189
antgirl1
Baja Blast my Beloved

Rapo or Rachel is fine!  

You never know, it could just be one of Bloo's theorys. XD
antgirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 01:29 PM   #190
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBlooGirl View Post
I disagree with that. Wilt looks like someone who got snitched, and also, in the ads you can see he's hanging out in a bad part of town, or at least seems to be.
I tend to disagree as well, NOT so much because of Wilt's condition, but because of the episode, "Eddie Monster". Basically, what those kids were doing down at the junkyard, and sole purpose behind them creating their Extremasaurs, was the Imaginary equivalent of dog-fighting. That was little different from kids in real life stealing Pit Bulls and other dogs, hiding them in abandoned buildings, and pitting them against each other in places like junkyards, old warehouses, vacant lots, etc. It's the whole, "My dog can beat up your dog, so that means you have to respect me" mentality, only with Extremasaurs instead of dogs. Even though it was handled in a comedic way, without the blood and gore associated with real dog-fights, there was still that strong implication that Eduardo WAS in real danger of being hurt or killed. That is a pretty strong and controversial subject matter to take up, when you think about it, and these sorts of activities ARE often associated with gang behavior, so I don't think that the Foster's creativity crew would be afraid to tackle other such issues. They would just do that in such a way that the little kids really would not "get it", and would just see a funny, albeit somewhat tense, situation, but older viewers would be able to "read between the lines" and figure it out.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote