Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Other Entertainment

Notices

Other Entertainment Discuss other television programs as well as movies, music, books, comic books, games, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2009, 06:36 PM   #12
lucyrocks73
Razzamatazztic Tap Dancer

There are ways to make punks like you sing.  

Send a message via AIM to lucyrocks73
Thumbs down

Hmmm...

I was a die-hard PPG fan back in the day, and I came back for Foster's.

But all that is left for me on CN is Ben 10 Alien Force, which is either hit or miss.

I like the idea of more mature programing (like Alien Force, which is about as mature as I am considering right now- not Adult Swim mature), but not live action other than the occasional movie. And I want more decent cartoons.

And on that note, ANOTHER Ben 10 series? I wasn't a fan of the original, but I'm liking most (like I said, it's hit or miss) of AF. But STOP CHANGING TITLES and keep one series going!!! It's called continuity, and you don't need to end one series to start another to accomplish the aging of characters and time changing. And just when I thought AF was good because it was definitely a SERIES.

So, CN- either change your plans, or change your title. 'Cause half the time, I watch Ben 10 AF online. And that's it. And once Foster's ends, I'm done for another six years when ad if until something good comes on.

-Marty