Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Humans

Notices

Humans Discuss the main human characters: Mac, Frankie, Madame Foster, Goo, Terrence, and Mom.

Old 06-11-2007, 10:17 AM   #41
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

It's as good a theory as any. I'd love to see an episode where they explain it; maybe Frankie goes to the DMV to renew her license and brings Bloo along because he won't stop screaming and whining when she tries to leave him at the House. He soon discovers that the DMV is even more boring than Madam Foster's fabric store. The rest of the episode has Frankie trying to keep Bloo under control and out of trouble as he desperately tries to entertain himself. At the end of the day she looks like hell, and off goes the DMV camera. She gets justice, however, as the DMV camera also catches Bloo doing something horrifically embarassing (I'll leave that part to your imaginations), and she makes him sweep and mop every floor in the house to keep the photo private.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 02:39 PM   #42
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

Yes! Yes!! I can DEFINATELY see that happening.
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 03:14 PM   #43
xxxClaire
Teenage Wasteland

Live everyday like you're Glen Coco.  

Send a message via MSN to xxxClaire
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
It's as good a theory as any. I'd love to see an episode where they explain it; maybe Frankie goes to the DMV to renew her license and brings Bloo along because he won't stop screaming and whining when she tries to leave him at the House. He soon discovers that the DMV is even more boring than Madam Foster's fabric store. The rest of the episode has Frankie trying to keep Bloo under control and out of trouble as he desperately tries to entertain himself. At the end of the day she looks like hell, and off goes the DMV camera. She gets justice, however, as the DMV camera also catches Bloo doing something horrifically embarassing (I'll leave that part to your imaginations), and she makes him sweep and mop every floor in the house to keep the photo private.
I love it!!

? Long Live Jeremiah ?
xxxClaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 06:08 PM   #44
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

LOL! That sounds like it would be a wonderful episode, Cass! It's kinda odd, yet great, that Frankie, a character who likely wasn't meant to be one of the stars on the same level of Bloo, can hold so much potential and variety for episode themes.
Old 06-18-2007, 01:31 AM   #45
Fosters4ever
Newly Abandoned
This spud's for you!  

I like her calmness and willing, because even though she is made miserable by Mr Herriman she still carries on and helps her nan and the imaginary friends around the house.

I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK!

FHFIF rules!
Fosters4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 10:02 AM   #46
Mr. Marshmallow
Not-So-Hopeless Romantic

Gotta love being in love  

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Marshmallow

One thing I appreciate about Frankie is the fact she's gotten so much more heavily involved in the last couple of the episodes. She's had at least 2 decent sized involved roles in the last 2 concurrent running episodes "Cheese a go-go" and "Buck swaps here", and while she didn't do as much in the latter episodes "say it isn't sew" and "something old, something bloo", I'm still happy.

Frankie is doing alot more for the show it's great seeing her in much more prominent roles then just occasionally vanishing after the first 15 minutes, or disappearing completely with no reason explained whatsoever (I'm looking in your direction "Make believe it or not!"). Even if Frankie is going through all kinds of hell like she usually does, I love her additions to the show.

She's still nice and supportive and helpful, like with Eduardo's money problems (before getting side tracted), and even going out of her way to help Cheese even though it ended up being s BIG mistake. Even that unknown crazy ass plan she had made for getting Bloo out of the old folks home. I think all of these instances are signs of Frankie taking a much more parental role.

She's going out of her way to help the Foster's gang in more ways then simply scrubbing their toilets and making their dinner every night. I may be over exaggerating her role in the recent episodes and blowing this out of proportions, but I think it's a good sign Frankie's involvement has definitely increased as of lately.

That's the way i see it anyway.
Mr. Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 02:43 PM   #47
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

I think all of that just shows that, despite her occasional bouts of her thinking that she'll be stuck in the house for her whole life and never get married, ect, She wouldn't want to be anywhere else when it all comes down to it. I'm sure that she would get homesick if she left and tried to get away from her life at Fosters.
She's just so dedicated to others and that's what makes her so endearing and likable as a character. And I am very glad to see her have more and more big roles in the show.

Last edited by Medikor; 06-28-2007 at 08:19 AM.
Medikor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 03:00 PM   #48
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

I've often said that if she's going to be stuck in that house for the rest of her life, fine, then so am I. She's that inspiring. And yeah, it's great to see her getting more screen time and bigger roles, too. I'm hoping we get another episode later this season where she's the star, something like Frankie My Dear or Setting A President. You know, a nice big role that we can all go ga-ga over.

Old 06-28-2007, 05:49 AM   #49
Howard
Desert Rat

Only the best!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassini90125 View Post
I've often said that if she's going to be stuck in that house for the rest of her life, fine, then so am I. She's that inspiring. And yeah, it's great to see her getting more screen time and bigger roles, too. I'm hoping we get another episode later this season where she's the star, something like Frankie My Dear or Setting A President. You know, a nice big role that we can all go ga-ga over.
I agree with that!
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 09:56 PM   #50
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

It's the waiting for new episodes that kills me. In the meantime, behold:

Which do you guys like better - stars or hearts?